Assassin talk

Sheller - Raging Tide
Sheller - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Hi there, perfect world players :)
I started just yesterday and my class is a assassin - I wanted to try something new since I always go for the wizard.
I see most assassin classes having daggers.
And I'm wondering where to get good daggers.
Does anyone know where?
Post edited by Sheller - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the gold daggers are the best. you can buy them from others players via the auction house or catshop or you can make them using the blacksmith skill.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins ftw b:victory

your weapon token every 10 lvls or so from lvl 20 gives u a material for powerful daggers. use those, but at lvl 60 u should use the TT60 Cresent Thorn daggers until u get the legendary daggers at lvl 69.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WriteWrong - Heavens Tear
    WriteWrong - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some of the early quests in amethyst village and that one place near the lake rewards you with good weapons for lower levels.
  • Cryin - Heavens Tear
    Cryin - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins ftw b:victory

your weapon token every 10 lvls or so from lvl 20 gives u a material for powerful daggers. use those, but at lvl 60 u should use the TT60 Cresent Thorn daggers until u get the legendary daggers at lvl 69.

The same thing happens at 70, you can only use them at 74 i think.... 80's you can use right away ... BUT, 90's is only at 96 b:cryb:cry

Thats why i wanna get the FF ones b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Only love breaks a heart." b:thanks
  • Limeball - Heavens Tear
    Limeball - Heavens Tear Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They don't really leave you with much choice other than to get the level 85 frost daggers, lol. Unless you're able to put up with low damage from the 80 ones, but that's no good for pk.

By the way, in the future if you want to make threads that are related to a class, it's better to post them in the class forums.
    Reikara - 94 HA/AA Veno - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Limeball -84 Assassin - Heaven's Tear - Retired
    Reikarah - 99 Seeker - Sanctuary - Retired

Why do I stick around? I draw pwi fanart.