time to get infamy >:D

Zoomg - Harshlands
Zoomg - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
first off, congratulations on plume qqmeb:victory
now as pretty much everyone knows qqme and infamy arnt the best buddies b:surrender and plume is only 2 weeks away from infamy controlb:chuckle
theres been some talking about gankin the red beast and hopefully at 2 weeks time it becomes reality ~.^get your **** together insight and hook up with all the red haters.
down with infamuu GO GO GO FO THE QUEEN/KING/PRINCE/ESS/SERVER
Post edited by Zoomg - Harshlands on

Comments

• Andronikos - Raging Tide
    Andronikos - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PLEASE DO! We are bored to death. A good gank would make things much more interesting for us. We are bored to tears as it is since the most challenge we have had so far is the mobs from the NPC territories. Please do something soon before i go insane.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    first off, congratulations on plume qqme
    now as pretty much everyone knows qqme and infamy arnt the best buddies b:surrender and plume is only 2 weeks away from infamy controlb:chuckle
    theres been some talking about gankin the red beast and hopefully at 2 weeks time it becomes reality ~.^get your **** together insight and hook up with all the red haters.
    down with infamuu GO GO GO FO THE QUEEN/KING/PRINCE/ESS/SERVER

I thought I was best buddies with most of the high levels in QQme b:sad Where do you get your info. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Bootie - Raging Tide
    Bootie - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That would be a lot of fun. Yes, please b:pleased
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I say we all make thousands of alts, and have massive bid wars just to stir up drama. Then have level 3x's fight against us just for the luls.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I say all TW from now on be done with absolutely no gear equipped, no armor, no weapon, no ornaments.

Oh and full charmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I_am_so_scared_by_MacGreen.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PLEASE DO! We are bored to death. A good gank would make things much more interesting for us. We are bored to tears as it is since the most challenge we have had so far is the mobs from the NPC territories. Please do something soon before i go insane.

I thought QQme loved Infamy? At least i have a worth nemesis which is more than most people can say. I choose my friends for their looks and my enemies for their wits, and adron is far too good looking to be an enemy.

I think Infamy gets so bored sometimes they need to create their own opposition. Like I suspect an Infamy member posted their roster, and i suspect this post was created by an infamy member. Just keep things riled up and the troops from getting too frisky. Well done
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol go get em
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PLEASE DO! We are bored to death. A good gank would make things much more interesting for us.

....or maybe you could go on the offensive once in a while? Fuzzy see you rolling parts of the map where you can take em no questions asked... but why are you not moving west yet? You seem to talk alot about wanting a good fight then proceed to TW in the other direction....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    plume is only 2 weeks away from infamy control

So is White Ridge, and you've had that territory for over a month.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whatdoiputhere
    whatdoiputhere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I say all TW from now on be done with absolutely no gear equipped, no armor, no weapon, no ornaments.

Oh and full charmed.

I fully support this proposition.
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    So is White Ridge, and you've had that territory for over a month.

qqme never has been or will be a threat (i hope i spelled right o.o) i guess another easy bost in tw income is just too tempting to leave b:chuckle
  • HealthPotion - Raging Tide
    HealthPotion - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Please attack Us (Infamy). It gets boring every week with just one TW...
    Plume City =) YUMMIE!!
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Plume city looks much better in red than this dishwater-colour it has right now.

Just saying b:surrender
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
    MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    qqme never has been or will be a threat (i hope i spelled right o.o) i guess another easy bost in tw income is just too tempting to leave b:chuckle

My mistake, I assumed you were from QQme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ....or maybe you could go on the offensive once in a while? Fuzzy see you rolling parts of the map where you can take em no questions asked... but why are you not moving west yet? You seem to talk alot about wanting a good fight then proceed to TW in the other direction....

you know that Infamy can take any faction in a 1vs1. but i do have to admit....is getting bored b:sad i haven't play much in a week...im thinking about quitting the game...im downloading ether saga rite now b:pleased
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awwwww , poor infamy is bored cuz they can't get any decent fights ?

That's what you get for having most of the highest lvls from which allot jumped ship from their original factions that were also TW - able just to have it the easy way so If you wanna blame some1 , blame them b:bye .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you know that Infamy can take any faction in a 1vs1. but i do have to admit....is getting bored b:sad i haven't play much in a week...im thinking about quitting the game...im downloading ether saga rite now b:pleased

Ether Saga...ewww
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2010

come with me to BoI beta when it comes out :P
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm willing To bet that the cause of infamys downfall will be the boredom of having no challenge.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    problably i used to get bored in there too then quitted got kicked and came back and now its Varden FTW b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I want to see some Infamu vs Infamy tws QQ
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ether Saga...ewww

yeah it sux b:sad

so i guess im coming back....time to start doing some TTs to get my 90 stuff

b:cryb:surrender
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    naai iam srs o0 infamy members has been leavin after they saw this. only about 140 lowbies left gogo take some easy land foo'sb:angry
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    naai iam srs o0 infamy members has been leavin after they saw this. only about 140 lowbies left gogo take some easy land foo'sb:angry

Well to stop so much spam let me say this, infamy is welcome to come over, but I don't see it in the cards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Well to stop so much spam let me say this, infamy is welcome to come over, but I don't see it in the cards.

lol edit post.. anywas o.o
    http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/58/53/32/2010-020.jpg

i don post with xtasy because <.<

Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Banned
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    lol@ 7.7k hp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol@ 7.7k hp

nonsharded / refinedb:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    You should work on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Talim - Raging Tide
    Talim - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shocked Gank please :P, tw should be fun for all no matter of the levels in your faction and how organized it is right? b:laugh come on RT, show us what u got :) b:chuckle