What build?

pulik
pulik Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Psychic
Hi.What build i should follow ? 1tr 9 mag?i want to have good def not so good but good a bit(A moderator saied me cause the perfect build for psychic is 9mag 1 str every 2 lvls)Mages and Psychics don't need def?b:laugh What build i should follow?b:bye
Aed-The Cleric....Danger for foes,Blessing for friends...
Post edited by pulik on

Comments

• Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    damn people are lazy
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • pulik
    edited February 2010
    why?b:laughb:laugh
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Because there are at least a dozen threads about this subject and you obviously don't feel like reading or searching even a little.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • pulik
    edited February 2010
    Lol.I've searched i saw cause pure int don't give u def but psychics need def?.And now just look for a good def build but dunno what build to followsb:angry
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I rest my case.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • pulik
    edited February 2010
    what build u have?
  • beastboyisbeast
    beastboyisbeast Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    He's charging his lazer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jackthepot
    jackthepot Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I rest my case.

+1 thank you
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my build is 1 str and 9 mag until ill get 56str which is needed for past forge stuff

then i think ill go 1 vit 9 mag or 10 mag not sure yet
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why do you need Def. (I'm guessing you mean Phys. Def?) as a Psychic? Maybe I don't know much about the needs of higher-level players, but I can keep physical mobs from ever hitting me unless they spawn on top of me or I lag... 0.0;

I follow 1 STR 9 MAG. I won't recommend anything else for a caster class that burns through mana as quickly as Psychics do.

Edit: I would say add defense in the form of shards. Don't try to get it by adding VIT, that has never worked for me on magic-based classes.
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • Amatsuno - Harshlands
    Amatsuno - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I stand strongly by full magic builds, (1 str 9 mag every two levels), because psychics seem to work best "glass cannons", similar to archers and wizards. Deal as much damage as you can before the monster gets to you, luckily for psychics, they get a knockback at an early level 19. So most of the time, monsters won't even touch you, and if they do, it's only about 1-2 hits before you knock it back, which you should be able to take easily and then use a potion to heal over. This is just my opinion, a lot of people prefer builds with a little bit of vit, but I've never really liked lowering my magic attack for 20 or so hp.
  • Xtrinity_x - Archosaur
    Xtrinity_x - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i my self do a 2 vit 3 mag, and put str when needed. i do it this way so i still hit fairly high, and i have a fair amount of hp to keep me alive in sticky situations