• AineGoddess - Lost City
    AineGoddess - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    all this white gives me a headache >.< +1 for going postalb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I greatly dislike this new format. It doesn't match with other elements of the website, and its too bright xD The black color scheme was cooler and more sleak.

This one just looks clunky and kinda poorly assembled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I feel like going postal and am highly tempted to until things get rectified.

The old layout was so much more organised, thought out, and best of all it was actually about Perfect World International. It wasn't littered with anime **** on the front page (that sickened me beyond comprehension to see) and it also gave a bit of credit to our other classes that exist on this game.

The new layout is half-done. The button sets aren't even complete and made to fix the new layout.

I don't fully code forums, but I design graphics and make skins for them. Free of charge, of course.

And I could do a better job than the people you paid to make this mess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BittereRache - Lost City
    BittereRache - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked alright

Love the blue
    but the white..
    is just way too bright :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    *puts some food out for hamsta * it ok it ok

P.S. you rock

om nom nom nom
    >.<'
    okies me are happy enough for now.
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Umm, hmm did they hire a blind person to design their forum? or perhaps colorblind?
    +1 postal >.>

And yeh im a tideborn. . and i agree all the tides everywhere sucks, there should be one of each class throughout the background, surely their colorblind artists can manage that?!
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Haaaaaaaate. Not enough to go postal, but it's definitively not easy on the eyes.

I do like blue over brown, but the white has to go >_>.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want the old one back b:cry.

and I like to see the rankings, where are they?
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is really nasty... I can't say I hate many things, but this layout I do. I agree with everyone who says someone completely talentless made this layout. Bring the old one back and NEVER EVER change it again. b:angry

Edit: .....The contrast even makes my siggy look pixelated and gross... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Sandaili - Dreamweaver
    Sandaili - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Looks like an amateur job. Some stock phpBB style sheet you can get off Google.

Not everybody likes the Tideborn, at least put a representative of each class or something. I wouldn't even consider TB finished.. so why push it so much?

Lastly, I'd like to point out that (while possibly impossible for most of you) if these boards are used just as much as with the old layout... the devs and powers that be won't see any reason to bring them back. It's not like they aren't used to constant ******** and moaning on the boards, no matter what they look like. I hope this poll actually serves its purpose in bringing back the old layout though :)

It's pretty obvious which direction this poll is going.

I agree - the board now looks like a 2 minute install of PHP boards. Bring back the old board....looked much better.... :( Or at least give us a choice in preferences for those of us who want the old one to view that one.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    for a good 2 minutes i thoug h i had ended on wrong website lol

i really love the black previous version that one look prefetch from auto builder :S
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Ravamia - Heavens Tear
    Ravamia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's...different. A lot brighter and something I wasn't exactly expecting. But part of me feels like the forums themselves, the threads and such, are a little boring now. :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    okies me systems has been reconfigured to this blinding color scheme....still stings me eyes a bit.
    DX
    so....me can has option to choose either old or new like other forums yesh?
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just refreshed the page from last night then saw it looking like this. First thought: o.O!!! WTF?! Wtf, did you do to the page?...
    >.<
  • Archalt - Sanctuary
    Archalt - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like it. Finally I can see things, it's not just a dark mess. It's not blinding me at all, not sure what others are talking about... o_O People are whining now, but they will get used to it in a few weeks - that happens everywhere after a layout change b:chuckle
    ◄ Alt for posting. | PVE Sage Archer and happy with it.
  • LingBanamu - Lost City
    LingBanamu - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There is only one way to describe the change, and that is WOW!! I navigated to the General Discussion forum, where I normally lurk, and I thought I saw the white light at the end of the tunnel. Shortly afterward, I realized that I might be going blind from the sheer brightness of the forum.

I voted for postal; I already feel the madness setting in. The darker forum colors were much nicer, and easier on the eyes. Also, the forum felt unique compared to most other forums that I have been on, due to the organic nature of the navigation bar and the top portion of the forum. Now it's all blocky and doesn't feel welcoming at all. I haven't looked at the main page yet, so I can't comment on it right now. Ummm, if I can find out how to get there, I'll comment on it in an edit O_o

To sum it up: this feels like an extremely generic forum now; The color scheme is too bright, almost blinding on my monitor; and it's really rigid and unwelcoming; and the navigation is bad now, I can't find the homepage button at the moment(did I mention blockyness already?)

Anyways, /rant

-Ling

EDIT: found the homepage button!! It was slightly camouflaged where it is positioned, and really didn't say hey I'm a link! Now, I regret finding it. I admit that I didn't venture to the homepage much, but at least it felt "welcoming." Now, it looks to have been rearranged to be more organized, but it is rigid and harder to look at. I really don't know how to explain it other than I don't like it.
    I've moved to LC, perhaps permanently. Goodbye Sanctuary, I know that nobody there knows me. :D
  • Akira_chan - Dreamweaver
    Akira_chan - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It is different.... I like the old one better but I don't mind this one either.:)
  • Selador - Heavens Tear
    Selador - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I thought this was all due to my browser having some sort of bug displaying this new bright forum scheme.
    Liked the previous scheme that this new one. The old one was easier to read because of the ambient contrast.
  • Golassic - Harshlands
    Golassic - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hate it so much that it makes me want to go postal b:angry

10mins in this forum and.. --> my eyes hurt now (not joking..)b:sad

hmm..i dont like it becouse its seems like a normal forum without anything that make it special.. but maybe if they change the colors .. or make it with other style with these colors..it will be really cool b:victory

b:bye
    Useing ↑ in Forsaken World forum too

NightRage, WaffleChan, MistaBwanden, SoIar, WraithTanker, BeingHope, Zanyru won't be forgotten~!

RedsRose,Boogiepanda,NiightmareXz,Airyll u guys said everything that i wanned to say =] b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Nymph__ - Sanctuary
    __Nymph__ - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just woke up,went into forum and BANG everything's so bright my eyes hurt.Made me want to go back in the bed.

I don't really like white, because many many many web pages has white and it makes it look like a plain nothin special forums.I really liked the old one.b:shocked
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BOOOM Too bright to see when u first wake up.. I enjoy the "Quick reply option though"
    Change it back please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suzume_chan - Heavens Tear
    Suzume_chan - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I first thought I was on the wrong site b:chuckle I like blue/white collors but dont really like the TB race. ah well it doesn't really bother me b:cute
    b:cute
  • Hblazrrr - Lost City
    Hblazrrr - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wow. new forum design looks like it was created by a middle school student.. I remember my first forum design too b:chuckle
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It made BeingHope quit the forumsb:angry

HATE IT!

The "Hate it so much that it makes me want to go postal " option obviously has majority. It's unanimous GMs, change it back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • didi
    didi Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    too bright. takes longer to read too.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it doesnt really bother me. its just something you have to get used to.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it doesnt really bother me. its just something you have to get used to.

I'm not as bothered by it today as I was last night...but that's probably because I go to see Les Mis, come back at 11 at night, crawl into bed and visit the forums on my laptop with the lights off, and...BAM. During the day it hurts less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its like a Spot light in the eyes, right when your waking up. If you want to change forum how about updating your class info on the games intro/beginner guide its lacking TB class and someItems on your cash shop guide. then agian the web site cash shop guide is pretty usless...b:bye
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I kinda like it, seems cleaner. Though our avatars seem lke it was just cut and pasted in..ugly
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'll come back to the forum's when they've changed it again b:surrender b:bye