Veno Pet Available

kiymori
kiymori Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I apologize if this question has been asked a million times but I see alot of venos with the Eldergoth Archer pet, but i cant seem to find it anywhere b:sad. Does it still exist or am I just looking in all the wrong places?
Post edited by kiymori on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it's near swiftwind if I remember correctly.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • LingBanamu - Lost City
    LingBanamu - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you've just been looking in all the wrong places ;P

Try this link.

-Ling
    I've moved to LC, perhaps permanently. Goodbye Sanctuary, I know that nobody there knows me. :D
  • kiymori
    edited February 2010
    well actually I meant Eldergoth archer(level 24) not the marksman.I saw it in the PW database but not the coordinates o.O.
  • Anjiru - Sanctuary
    Anjiru - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kiymori wrote: »
    well actually I meant Eldergoth archer(level 24) not the marksman.I saw it in the PW database but not the coordinates o.O.

That one doesn't exist (at least in this PW version). The only Eldergoths tameable are the Marksman, Sharpshooter and Warrior. The latter one isn't ranged, though.

Also, if it says "-" instead of "Y" on pwdatabase, it means it doesn't exist. Which is why there's no coordinates for it either.
    The sharpshooter is purple in colour, so perhaps you've seen that one instead?wmgjhz%20(9).gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:laugh
    ---
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics."
  • kiymori
    edited February 2010
    Ahh thank you for the help b:laugh. Guess i will just continue to level my veno till I can get one.