so not my event

White_Veil - Heavens Tear
White_Veil - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
really!!??
the monster siege event at RT and HT servers, are the monsters ment to be killed???
i went to play at low lvl area (monsters for 40 and below) and i can say a TT group will die in a second out there
b:cry sorry for my squad which i lead them to death more than 20 times
but i am sorry more for the GM who was there, who did nothing but rez hundreds and hundreds of dying poor players.

at that so called ''low lvl'' area i saw monsters with 300k hp , aoe monster with rang>20 (poor assasins) oh and ofc the normal lag who make u notice that you died after 5 second of ur ''actuall'' death

i am not complaining more, i just waited too much for cool event back again in this game, i really didnt see this mass killing event coming or else b:angry i would give my genie all my exp before i step into that area
Post edited by White_Veil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yeah i saw alot of QQing in WC. good thing i didnt go
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You need to approach the area from the outskirts; the strongest mobs are in the middle, so you would be wise to work your way in slowly.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait, the HT Monster Siege event already occurred? I thought it said 3PM PST as seen below:

This event will occur on Friday, February 26th at 11AM Pacific (2PM Eastern) on Raging Tide server, and at 3PM Pacific on Heaven's Tear server.

If it did, that sucks. I couldn't make it due to being at work.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Haley_Star - Heavens Tear
    Haley_Star - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wth? wait it DID happen on HT already? or just RT
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No clue. b:surrender Doesn't help that the guy who posted this originally has his avatar tag with HT on it. He may have done it in RT? Some clarification would be greatly appreciated.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • White_Veil - Heavens Tear
    White_Veil - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i am sorry, i did it on my lvl 39 wizard in RT
  • Haley_Star - Heavens Tear
    Haley_Star - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    whew. thought it happened already. how much longer till event happens on HT?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    45 minutes!

No fair...how come you gotta do the event while I'm at work...?!

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No fair...how come you gotta do the event while I'm at work...?!

b:cry

so that you wouldn't be a part of it.
    b:surrender
    they planned it like that
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so that you wouldn't be a part of it.
    b:surrender
    they planned it like that
    DX

...is a conspiracy, I swear.

b:scorn

*grumble-grumble*

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    really!!??
    the monster siege event at RT and HT servers, are the monsters ment to be killed???
    i went to play at low lvl area (monsters for 40 and below) and i can say a TT group will die in a second out there
    b:cry sorry for my squad which i lead them to death more than 20 times
    but i am sorry more for the GM who was there, who did nothing but rez hundreds and hundreds of dying poor players.

at that so called ''low lvl'' area i saw monsters with 300k hp , aoe monster with rang>20 (poor assasins) oh and ofc the normal lag who make u notice that you died after 5 second of ur ''actuall'' death

i am not complaining more, i just waited too much for cool event back again in this game, i really didnt see this mass killing event coming or else b:angry i would give my genie all my exp before i step into that area
    You should get some practice at legions. When starting one, would you position yourself in the middle of their spawn points so they all could attack you? Or would you go from the sides and work your way in? Same thing here. Makes no sense whatsoever to be able to just jump into the middle of **** and expect good results. Maybe with a bit of logic might die less next time.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Where is the monster siege?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the event wasnt to bad, there prob was careless ppl or just noobs luring aoe bosses to others and getting them killed either on purpose, or cos they completly failed at easy bosses, anyway heres just about what it was like when every1 was rushing there:
    s28w1w.jpg

just at our squads 1st few boss area here:
    91jekn.jpg

later on through the event as all was going well, my squad and several others around the area as there was more then 1 of this hell nearly impossible to kill boss lol...we tried killing Reclusive Spikewing:
    jzzosx.jpg

and then this was the turn out of it for my squad and any other squad that went next to it after taking its HP down by about 20%, it went on a mental aoe rampage while also mp draining everything in sight:
    15hdisk.jpg

the GM here had to kill the boss on 2 occasions to get every1 resed since all it did was kill every1 as soon as they spawned lol, if any1 does happen to kill this boss on the event, put a screeny here with also what it drops, wud be nice