What Kind of Sin are you?

Options
Assazou - Sanctuary
Assazou - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Assassin
I myself am a Endless Double-Sparker
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks to XRiptidex for the amazing sig. you're such a beast you make Barbs look like kittens b:laugh

"Life Powder: The other white powder." -VerenKaunis b:chuckle
Post edited by Assazou - Sanctuary on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me are a non existent assassin....TEH ULTIMATE STEALTH!
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was going to go into a giant thing about how pride is my sin....

but since that is obviously not what you wanted: I am the stealthy sin who takes his time and doesn't really care to rush kill everything =\ Then again... i haven't played my sin in a while... so yeh b:sad
    Skill spammer works for me most of the time. Though sometimes i tend to spark all the time =\
  • Assazou - Sanctuary
    Assazou - Sanctuary Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    use the two options above please. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to XRiptidex for the amazing sig. you're such a beast you make Barbs look like kittens b:laugh

"Life Powder: The other white powder." -VerenKaunis b:chuckle
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    use the two options above please. b:surrender

Q_Q
    there be no poll when me posted
    b:scorn
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I use a debuff skill and normal attack usually- conserves mana and gets the job done.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    str genie + double spark + blood paint = not having to use any pot for an hourb:victory
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    str genie + double spark + blood paint = not having to use any pot for an hourb:victory

Exactly what I do.
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Exactly what I do.

hey me want that too!
    which genie skill are you guys talking about??
    have no spark yet.. but me proly be same with this guys(once i know that genie thingy)..b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hey me want that too!
    which genie skill are you guys talking about??
    have no spark yet.. but me proly be same with this guys(once i know that genie thingy)..b:victoryb:victoryb:victory

Second Wind/Tangling Mire most likely.

SW isn't so hot at low levels, but later on it's a great pocket Cleric in a pinch.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'd endless double-spark, but that has the nasty habit of drawing a boss's ire too quickly. Debuff + regular attack works best, anyway, since on normal mobs my sparked melee crits take off 1/3 or more of their life, leaving 50% of my spark wasted as the mob dies. I only spark when I have to kill 2-3 mobs at a time, or on increased life/increased defense mobs.

I only ever use chill of the deep and skill spam when I'm bored and I want to see how high I can push my spike damage. My record is a 40k crit on Pyrosteosis using Earthen Rift (at 360% weapon damage). If I could get some sacrificial strike daggers and zerk/crit a Headhunt while sparked under the same circumstances, it'd be really nice to see over 100k damage pop up on my screen. (My BM's record is 80k with his Calas, presently.)
  • HairyFocker - Lost City
    HairyFocker - Lost City Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

SW isn't so hot at low levels, but later on it's a great pocket Cleric in a pinch.

ur proly right..
    so is using genie skills < potting (when it comes to cost?)
    ofc, apoth is still cheapest.. if you farm..
    "male sins all look like **** bags. they need to take out that hunched-over-emoing-at-ground-fidgeting-like-you-have-a-potato-up-your-**** pose."
    - Varscona
    priceless! and quite true b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ur proly right..
    so is using genie skills < potting (when it comes to cost?)
    ofc, apoth is still cheapest.. if you farm..

time is money lulz. i spend all my time normal attacking foxwings outside Etherblade with bloodsuck up. :D now most of my skills are maxed loll just need more spirit QQQQQQ b:cry

double spark is just for bosses, but i put up COD so i don't pull aggro then. Skill Spam is for teh BMs and Barbs lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cant really say, but i love wind shield + normal attacks

Maybe once my sin gets double spark i will comment
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Skill Spammer. But I often spam spark burst for a boost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i used to spam skills. then i dropped to just rib strike > swing.

now i have -.15 interval at 60 (blood wrists and rank4 top b:victory) so i just spark > rib strike > swing
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • _XxSantoSxX_ - Sanctuary
    _XxSantoSxX_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im usually a spam skiller on bh/fb's but when it comes to grinding i double spark sw adn bloodsuck tlill im doneb:avoid
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I tend to use Knife throw with Earthenflame genie skill for luring most time through and instance. I use Shadow Jump all the time to impress my non-assassin squad mates. Usually gives me over 1000 E-Penls xp each usage. And then Shadow Teleport for any Sacrificial Strike or Increased attack minions. Using Tackling Slash for every minion I know retreats or I don't have a barbarian to hold aggro/hate on everything. Also in squad warfare I am usually using Subsea Strike and Puncture Wound to reduce my aggro/hate during a boss. While also using Rising Dragon Strike, Inner Harmony and if I'm c0cky Shadow Escape for Chi building to be able to use double spark over and over again when the boss is about to die. While doing my pathetic excuse for AoE grinding I use our 2 AoE skills Earthen Rift and Subsea Strike as much as I can along with Double Spark and the skills that assist in giving you Chi.

I voted for the 2 spark user option because I do tend to enjoy using Double Spark and stab stab stab for inexpensive damage but I mostly do the things listed above to make sure I am a quality player of the assassin class and not just seen as a Spark stab stab stab kind of player.

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • UltraStatic - Raging Tide
    UltraStatic - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    depends on the situation

is the question pvp or pve
    It wasn't me!
    [SIGPIC]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/StarChieff/UltraSonic-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of the WHO DAT NATION!!!
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Skill spammer, guilty as charged ><

Though I've noticed that in FCC (on bosses at least) ... its much much easier and more cost effective to double spark + subsea spam (using chi skills when necessary).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I like to conserve mana, so I'm a sparker, when I can afford to. Generally though, I start out with Rib Strike, Puncture Wound, auto-attack until dead. Works well for inc life/def mobs, and with just regular mobs, sometimes Rib Strike, but generally just auto-attack (always having Bloodpaint on of course).

In PvP though, I'm a skill ****. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • EvAxx - Sanctuary
    EvAxx - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm a sparker + normal attack. I might cast chill of the deep and spark + skill spam for 3-4hkos but that's only if I want to balance out my potion counts lol.
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It depends on the situation/enemy for me really. Against phys dmg mobs, especially sac assaults @-@ I open with Rib and just stab away. Inc defense/life I add in a puncture wound. Runners get a tackling slash to keep 'em in place. All in all it's just auto-attacks with a skill here and there.

On bosses, I usually grab up a full 2sparks, burst, dragon strike, and use subsea (assuming there's a bm & veno I coordinate my subsea with HF, Amp, Mire ect) then just stab away. May not be the best way til later on when you can stack -interval, but it does well enough =O

Though I don't have much pvp experience on my sin yet, from the bit I've done, pop CoD and spam skills.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If its a sac **** mob, i stun lock it lol. I'm not taking damage from that.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm neither. I use a couple skills at the beginning, but between me and my wife (we hop onto our alts every week; she's a lvl 32 cleric atm and I'm a lvl 33 assn) we kill it before it does too much damage to anyone. If she aggros first, I use tackling slash to keep it away from her. If I aggro, I use puncture wound and keep aggro by doing almost double damage, combining the bleed with my normal attacks.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'm a skill-spamming endless double sparker b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gennousuke - Lost City
    Gennousuke - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'm a skill-spamming endless double sparker b:shocked

i skill spam spark too.. b:shocked
    so i guess both.. and will spam skill to double-spark endlessly b:surrender
  • YupYup - Sanctuary
    YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I use a debuff skill and normal attack usually- conserves mana and gets the job done.

Same.b:pleased
  • AgIaia - Lost City
    AgIaia - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what's a double sparker what skills do they use
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what's a double sparker what skills do they use

Basicaly any one above lvl 59 sho has thier second spark erupt skill will spam it and will use any skill that would give them butt loads of chi to use the sparking skill. (shadow escape, riseing dragon, inner harmony, talking slash)
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

SW is great, i have a plat hp charm so im kinda going wild killing **** for quests. both my genies, stage 2 zeal and stage 3 discipline have lvl 10 SW i'll be at like 3/4 hp and get it all back. but anyway right now since both sins r lowbie lvl, in the 2X range. i spam skills. i usually use knifethrow, deep sting, slipstream, puncture then just spam others if needed :D
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt