is there an easy way to get grease besides killing stuff?

mouwmouw
mouwmouw Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
well the title says it all i'm tired of killing thoes little things that only take one hit
Post edited by mouwmouw on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Higher level mobs also drop grease - hard to say without knowing your level.

Easiest way to get it is exactly how they want you to get it - buy it from the boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Katie_T - Harshlands
    Katie_T - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thanks , i'm only level 8 but still, the horrorbites and bettle things suck
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My honest advice? If you are gathering grease for manufacturing quests . . . don't. Other than apothecary I don't recommend leveling manufacturing skills at lower levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Katie_T - Harshlands
    Katie_T - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well to be honest i'm just leveling up blacksmithing for my own benifit, i'm an ex runescaper so i'm applying kind of the same teckniques, haha
  • Mentaz - Sanctuary
    Mentaz - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Note that if you're more than 2 levels above the mobs you're killing, the drop rate gets reduced ... check here for other mobs that drop Grease
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    your best bet is to just buy the mats you need. shop around, and try to find the best deal. or ask your guildmates (if youre in a guild) if they have any mats you can have/buy. But yah, at low levels, theres no real need to build up your manufacturing skills. The lowest level mold weapons are in the low 20s, and youll prolly zoom thru the 20s so quickly, you wont even use the wep all that much. Youre best bet is to just hold off on building the manu skills till the 30s or so. By that point, your leveling speed will have slacked off a bit, so having good weps/armors is of greater benefit.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Wait, you don't actually mean those lvl 1 mobs right?

They were 2shots when you were lvl 1 with your lvl 1 skil
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    u can kill mobs check database for wht drops them at ur lvl if anything. u can buy them from boutique. or easiest way is to just shop around or offer to buy them fromother lower lvl ppl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]