West Gate

Taboo - Harshlands
Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Props to everyone that was at west gate for the 30 minutes leading up to server maint.....some of the funnest pvp ive had on this server. Lots of zulu, kylin, evoke, takoda, and KD all there to have fun and pk for a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Taboo - Harshlands on

Comments

• Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I missed it QQ

b:surrender
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was stuck inside a **** rock for 15 of those minutes, no joke. b:surrender I had to wait until my town port was up to go to west gate. **** you, rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was stuck inside a **** rock for 15 of those minutes, no joke. b:surrender I had to wait until my town port was up to go to west gate. **** you, rock.

looooooooooooolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    lol, i was tabbing through targets and like, everytime i cycled through targets there were more and more people there, it got pretty nutts by the end ;p. I wonder if any of you guys killed me as i DCed, the message came for like the 200 second warning and i got booted in the middle of everyone lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Props to everyone that was at west gate for the 30 minutes leading up to server maint.....some of the funnest pvp ive had on this server. Lots of zulu, kylin, evoke, takoda, and KD all there to have fun and pk for a while.

cool story bro
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hush, hes a virgin to west gate
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I am a virgin to good pvp at west gate, that sounds about right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am a virgin to pvp, that sounds about right.

fixed b:pleased
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    And what do you know, a thread i start as a congrats to everyone that participated in some rare, fun pvp, has turned into morons deciding to flame me because they are upset with their small peen. typical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And what do you know, a thread i start to brag that I finally participated in some pvp, has turned into non-KD-brainwashed deciding to flame me because they are sick of my ignorant ****.

fixed b:pleased
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You made me laugh a lotb:laugh
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And what do you know, a thread i start as a congrats to everyone that participated in some rare, fun pvp, has turned into morons deciding to flame me because they are upset with their small peen. typical.

you do realize good pvp happens quite often on this server, we just tend to hide it from you 100+ fellers who sit around west arch all day long b:chuckle
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Good PvP = Zulu vs KY/Zulu vs KY + some randoms that could go either side.
    I do not know any other kind of "good" or remotely "decent" form of current PvP.

I think i'd raged this server again if it wasn't for Ky actually showing up.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think i'd raged this server again if it wasn't for Ky actually showing up.

So this is how we get rid of you...

/XuLin hai!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet