wtf lol

__RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver
__RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
lol i was playin pwi one day and then somethin weird happened b:laugh
it all went black and cube like and everything looked like this
> http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss261/combocookie/2009-11-1020-06-28.jpg?t=1267136715
looks quite cool :3
hehe i restarted the client and everythin was ok xD
Post edited by __RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It looks like a metallic barb. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • __RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    haha yh i know xD, if heavy armor was like that, i would use ha all the time ^^
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow. That is weird. Which GM did you **** off to make them take away 28 levels?b:avoid
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • __RYDIA__ - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    lol wen i sed one day, i meant 2 months ago ^^. hehe if 28 lvs was taken way from me i leave b:shocked
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    .......o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eritheia - Lost City
    Eritheia - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The aliens have come to keeeeeeel you! b:laugh
  • Veldrak - Raging Tide
    Veldrak - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I had glitches like that on a computer before on another MMORPG, particle animations would become distorted, textures messed up, textures loading on objects they should be loading, and water flashing like a disco dance floor of different textures/skins. In the case with my computer, the mainboard was failing. A bad graphics card can do it too, or one thats overheating, or bad ram. Eventually the glitches caused blue screens, and the HD crashed as well from other issues. Sometimes the computer would just lock up and become unresponsive. Glitches like that could be a sign of failing hardware.

Edit:
    Sorry if this was a necro post almost a month old, saw this glitch before in another game, and its quite serious. And not something a GM can fix, Its failing hardware, no glitch in game or lag bug would do this. Sure Alt+F4 might reset it, but it will come back. Eventually you will have other problems, game just locking up, crashing, BSOD. It did reset my glitches on the other MMORPG I play, though eventually just streaming youtube vids caused blue screens, and in game, lockups, crashes. Hardware failures are progressive, and if you have not backed up saved and important stuff, do it NOW!!!

What are your computer specs? Brand, Mainboard, Ram brand and capacity, HD brand and capacity, Bios version, do you run anti virus, and if so, what? Certain brands can cause certain problems on certain computers and builds.