HoW FAsT dO U LvL?

Options
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Etherblade (West)
this is tied in with the fact that i am lvl 64 and been playing for 1 year [1 year on one year off] lvling for me is slow and i dont know why. one person i met lvled a character to 60 in 3-4 days!!!! and since i see tons of high lvl people and people talking about how when they want to have a new character they just make it and in no time it is a high lvl. is that true?? what i want to do is ask people of this server how long does it take to hit 1-60, 1-70, and 1-80 if they hit that lvl already. it would be great if people with tons of high lvls post for each class so i can get idea of what class is faster to lvl. and if there are any new ways to lvl [heard of BH which i have no idea what it is or how much exp it gives] that would be great too. the reason i left thsi server in the first place was the fact that lvling was so slow. and if someone who has the fastest lvling speed would like to lvl me a axe bm to lvl 70 w/ tt 70 axes just pm me in forums and we could make that happen (not giving away any of my old accounts so scammers be afraid....) so yeah post ur time and see whos the fastest lvling (does not have to lvl a character for me it was a suggestion to help me out i just want to start enjoying the game)
"When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
Post edited by Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Someones_alt - Heavens Tear
    Someones_alt - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I levelled in just under 2 minutes lol, this game is easy
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

ur lvl 2 u dont know how hard itll get
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ur lvl 2 u dont know how hard itll get

Hey...look at the username.

It's obviously...uh...someone's alternate character.

Sorry, but you might have just gotten trolled.

As for me, I don't really remember how long it took...only that I'm 95 now.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2 days, went from 60-70 from zhening, at one point luring for 16 hours straight b:shocked
    <3 seeweed theefs
    ^proper spelling

btw someonesalt is StickyGreen
    *glares at GMs to just ban his IP already*
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2 days, went from 60-70 from zhening, at one point luring for 16 hours straight b:shocked
    <3 seeweed theefs
    ^proper spelling

...you know PWI forums have an Ignore List now, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ...you know PWI forums have an Ignore List now, right?

Maybe she needs a link to your thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Maybe she needs a link to your thread.

*grin*

...you think so, too?

Very well, here you go.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    <3 seeweed theefs
    ^proper spelling

2 days........... wow i um wha would u think of lvling a character for me b:laugh if it takes u that long u should lvl 2 characters for me. why? just to be a awsome person who saved a slow lvler from leaving wow. if ur interested in helping me out pm me in forums and i will give u details on how itll work. btw to all that say "lol itll get way harder to lvl at 70 why start rough" or mabye "LOL u wont be good at ur character" first off i dont mind lvling but not from lvl 1 second im a fast learner ill learn the class easy [since ive pklayed them all to a certain lvl) so yeah mystic ur a awsome player and would be even more awsome if u lvl 2 characters to 70 for me so if ur interested pm me in the fourms.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2 days........... wow i um wha would u think of lvling a character for me b:laugh if it takes u that long u should lvl 2 characters for me. why? just to be a awsome person who saved a slow lvler from leaving wow. if ur interested in helping me out pm me in forums and i will give u details on how itll work. btw to all that say "lol itll get way harder to lvl at 70 why start rough" or mabye "LOL u wont be good at ur character" first off i dont mind lvling but not from lvl 1 second im a fast learner ill learn the class easy [since ive pklayed them all to a certain lvl) so yeah mystic ur a awsome player and would be even more awsome if u lvl 2 characters to 70 for me so if ur interested pm me in the fourms.

.....What is this I don't even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    edited February 2010
    Options
    .....What is this I don't even

first of this thread is too see how fast a person can get to 70. its not to lvl for me but if it takes her two days then it would be great if she cold do it for me but thats not what this thread is about
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think it took me longer to get from level 1 to 70 than it did for me to get from 80 to 90. A few months I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Also before BH's and all that it took a bit longer to lvl then now
    1-80 isn't even much of a challenge anymore ^^
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @ Divine_Demon: please learn to paragraph

@ Mystic: no I'm not StickyGreen, that hurt man b:cry
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol whats BH!!!!!!!! i need to know everythin about it
  • Athelwynn - Heavens Tear
    Athelwynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Took me 1 week to get to level 48 and I'm new. b:cute
  • KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i'v been playing since October 2008 when the game cared about gameplay and not about money, during that time i only zhenned twice (which was the way to get the best exp then and a lower lvl) so i basically did WQ and CS and grinded on mobs for hours
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BH is Bounty Hunter it's a 3 part daily quest chain for exp and spirit, it doesn't come up in Quest Log but in middle of Arch where the bridges cross there is a platform talk to Head Hunter (:
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • randomplayerl0lz
    randomplayerl0lz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <3 seeweed theefs
    ^proper spelling

since when do i troll like that?
    StickyGreen can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ''2- -- its hard even from the start'' That's what she said
    edited February 2010
    Options
    um so no one else wants to say how fast it took to lvl to 70??? if its fast id like somsone to lvl character for me to lvl 70.
  • Faith_z - Sanctuary
    Faith_z - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dude, if youre gonna have someone level your caracter for you, you will lose the game. Kinda already did lose the game since you're thinking about it.

And edit: to stay on topic, i this is my main and it took me i think 1,5 years to get here. Then again, i could only play 2 weeks every 4-5 months for over a year because my internet at home was crappy so i could only play at my bfs house.

I have a veno and a psychic alt for a few months now, veno is 51 and psychic is 35.

Honestly, i play for fun, i am not focussing on leveling fast, on both my alts i havent dont any dailies yet and i am not thinking about going to do that yet.
    So with 3bh a day i couldve been faster, but i rather have fun a different way, and take longer.
    My caracters:
    Faith_z - 7x Cleric (main)
    HaveFaith_z - 5x Veno
    Ivory_Soul -3x Psychic

Dont give me an attitude, I got one of my own!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saitadatude FTW :P
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dude, if youre gonna have someone level your caracter for you, you will lose the game. Kinda already did lose the game since you're thinking about it.

And edit: to stay on topic, i this is my main and it took me i think 1,5 years to get here. Then again, i could only play 2 weeks every 4-5 months for over a year because my internet at home was crappy so i could only play at my bfs house.

I have a veno and a psychic alt for a few months now, veno is 51 and psychic is 35.

Honestly, i play for fun, i am not focussing on leveling fast, on both my alts i havent dont any dailies yet and i am not thinking about going to do that yet.
    So with 3bh a day i couldve been faster, but i rather have fun a different way, and take longer.

lol u have a a point but i dont fail the game. i want to lvl a character from 70-90 which is way harder than 1-70 but i just dont want to start all over again. its not the lvling its the status u get i can help with fbs and do tw at high lvls im sick of having to start over and **** i just want to have it in front of me and to lvl at a high lvl so its not fail. ans u like lvling slowly i dont
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Please let this be a troll...has to be.

...Right? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Please let this be a troll...has to be.

...Right? b:sad

no im not a troll...
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    im just gonna lol at u dude...
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im just gonna say...FAIL b:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ihnamere - Heavens Tear
    Ihnamere - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    took me 3 weeks to lvl me veno from 1 to lvl 73 ;)
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    About 8 months for me to get to 80, but I never really was overly active. I do work a lot, so I can even only play when I have the minute chance to. Which is maybe 3 hours every couple days. So. You could do the math if you want, but I also don't do a whole lot more than dailies and just hanging around and enjoying the scenery most of the time. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I got to level 70 in about 7 months with my cleric. I sometimes played the whole day but only when I was sick and couldn't go out. Other days I just logged in 3-4 times a week or so. Now this is my main character but as I played it at the same time as my cleric I can't say how long it took. I like slow leveling, not like 3-4 levels a day and level 80 in a month (would never waste that much money or time on a game, I just LOL at the people who do.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hmmm from 1-31 = like 2 days then stopped playing... vacations...
    from 31-92 = like 7 months... I didnt grind... just did quests and dailies...
    I quit in September and came back in Jan 16 .... and I hit 100 10 days ago... less than a month from 92-100... hyper exp and x2 was so helpful :P

b:thanks