At just one coin a day, you too can adopt a member of QQme!

Motoko - Raging Tide
Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
I've been hearing alot of crying about Infamy's TW pay, and all of those players who have joined just to get their hands on it. Being the philanthropist that I am, I have decided to adopt Nimpo.

This poor wayward child can barely afford running water with all the money he has dropped on packs. I will do my best to make his burden even the slightest bit lighter.

welfare.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
Post edited by Motoko - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dibs on ToyTank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I've been hearing alot of crying about Infamy's TW pay, and all of those players who have joined just to get their hands on it. Being the philanthropist that I am, I have decided to adopt Nimpo.

This poor wayward child can barely afford running water with all the money he has dropped on packs. I will do my best to make his burden even the slightest bit lighter.

welfare.jpg

Stay classy bandwagon jumper Motoko ;) Maybe another faction will get more high levels and you can join that one then. But for now keep of the good work reppen Infamy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wifey - Harshlands
    Wifey - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol lol lol
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TY Rawrgh your 2 kind.

Il adopt a Infamy or 6, dont think il have enough for more.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6286/putmeupfor2.jpg
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010

welfare.jpg

If this is a attempt to be funny, u got a pitiful "ha-ha" from me <3

Toy I thought ur Inventory was much bigger....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOLOL the battle of the inventory items xD b:laugh

Great one Motoko b:chuckleb:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Toy adopt me pl0x b:cry
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nice... like i said before Infamy has changed and not in a good way, plz act more like a real infamy if u are a member dont go as low as this.

Btw Varden FTW!b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nice... like i said before Infamy has changed and not in a good way, plz act more like a real infamy if u are a member dont go as low as this.

just in the forums b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    But we need that hatred and drama in order to gain the ultimate powaaah (Toy's login)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

You have only said it about 10x and to be honest no one cares what you think the real Infamy is b:bye

There is quite a fine line between what is joking around, and what is just being an ****. It really isn't that hard to tightrope walk it. b:victory

Ohh yea and Toy... hook a brotha up with some 10* dragon orbs, Sadly I couldn't put all of my college $ towards PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    lol w/e bandwagon jumper if infamy ever struggles ull just join the next on in line of the biggest factions without even trying to make it good again "if it happens"lol U are the one who doesnt really matterb:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol w/e bandwagon jumper if infamy ever struggles ull just join the next on in line of the biggest factions without even trying to make it good again "if it happens"lol U are the one who doesnt really matterb:bye

Statistics say that typing "you" instead of "u" takes only .05 seconds longer. So why not do it? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venue - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Statistics say that typing "you" instead of "u" takes only .05 seconds longer. So why not do it? b:pleased

why did you use 45 secs of your life to write that ~.^
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I waste 2 min read this thread, so?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macenza - Raging Tide
    Macenza - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TY Rawrgh your 2 kind.

Il adopt a Infamy or 6, dont think il have enough for more.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6286/putmeupfor2.jpg

I would of been impressed if you didn't chuck out several hundred dollars into the game, possibly a lot more, your slowly making your way to this legendary weapon!

visacardwep.jpg
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    How often do you use it though? That time adds up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Diesel - Raging Tide
    Diesel - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ha, i think ill adopt pixels xD
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I would of been impressed if you didn't chuck out several hundred dollars into the game, possibly a lot more, your slowly making your way to this legendary weapon!

visacardwep.jpg

I want that Weapon but unfortunately i will never meat the correct requirements b:cry
  • UltraStatic - Raging Tide
    UltraStatic - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All I am getting out of this thread is who spends the most money....really are you guys that board. Or have you really run out of things to QQ about. Both of yall factions need to grow up. I know its not everyone in yall factions. But every time I get on this section of the forum I see a thread that turns into a flame war. Come on guys take it to the game.. and stop being a forum nub. Just hurry up and get the tw over with and see who is better. AND please stop flamming on this section of the forum.

I don't mean to start a war. i am just stating my opinion. And i assure u guys that i am not the only one that is tired of reading this bull every day. I don't mean any disrespect to either faction. I have friends in both. I just would really like it if yall could get along better on the forums plz. be a lil civilized here ppl.

thanks
    It wasn't me!
    [SIGPIC]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/StarChieff/UltraSonic-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of the WHO DAT NATION!!!
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    All I am getting out of this thread is who spends the most money....really are you guys that board. Or have you really run out of things to QQ about. Both of yall factions need to grow up. I know its not everyone in yall factions. But every time I get on this section of the forum I see a thread that turns into a flame war. Come on guys take it to the game.. and stop being a forum nub. Just hurry up and get the tw over with and see who is better. AND please stop flamming on this section of the forum.

I don't mean to start a war. i am just stating my opinion. And i assure u guys that i am not the only one that is tired of reading this bull every day. I don't mean any disrespect to either faction. I have friends in both. I just would really like it if yall could get along better on the forums plz. be a lil civilized here ppl.

thanks

This^^ best post on this thread :P

• Venue - Lost City
    edited February 2010
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Go lvl i wana do FB79, got 2 BH's there
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Wait......whose gonna adopt me?

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7868/20100225123150.png

I like your choice of genie skills lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010

thanks

w8 until u're at one of the both sides (or more sides w/e).
    Easy for any1 who has nothing to do with it to say stuff like that, trying to convert ppl into teletubbies who love everything and everybody won't work. D:

No one says "hey u! get ur **** on the forums and read that!", so If u don't like forum "nubs" then don't try to be one and ignore that stuff.
    And it's impossible for every1 to get along with anyone but u seem to be one of those, who take it too serious.
    It's a game, we don't know each other in irl in most cases and so most of the ppl here don't take some flames which are meant to be funny (not always funny but who cares xD) as serious as u, who aren't even insulted.

And regarding TW: some ppl already mentioned, that Infamy as how it is atm would beat any1 on the map. But even if u can beat any1 tactics are still > rageattacks.
    So if u like to see some specific factions confrontating in TW then u gotta w8 a bit I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    moto`s atm cat shoping!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • UltraStatic - Raging Tide
    UltraStatic - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    w8 until u're at one of the both sides (or more sides w/e).
    Easy for any1 who has nothing to do with it to say stuff like that, trying to convert ppl into teletubbies who love everything and everybody won't work. D:

No one says "hey u! get ur **** on the forums and read that!", so If u don't like forum "nubs" then don't try to be one and ignore that stuff.
    And it's impossible for every1 to get along with anyone but u seem to be one of those, who take it too serious.
    It's a game, we don't know each other in irl in most cases and so most of the ppl here don't take some flames which are meant to be funny (not always funny but who cares xD) as serious as u, who aren't even insulted.

And regarding TW: some ppl already mentioned, that Infamy as how it is atm would beat any1 on the map. But even if u can beat any1 tactics are still > rageattacks.
    So if u like to see some specific factions confrontating in TW then u gotta w8 a bit I guess.

I don't take this game to serious. If anything the ones Flaming non stop do. I was just Staten the fact that i would like to see what's going on in the server i play on without always seeing a flame war going on. but it like every time i open up a topic in the section of the forum what ever it may be. Its nothing but a big flame war. I am not saying u guys have to get along. all i am saying is that take it to that game. I am one of those ppl that feel like talk is cheap. And that is all i see in every topic. The main point i was trying to get across is that, argue on the game and not on the forum. I also understand that it will never happen completely; but it would be nice to check this forum section one day, and there is not a flame war going on. (in what ever form it may be in)
    It wasn't me!
    [SIGPIC]http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu307/StarChieff/UltraSonic-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Proud Member of the WHO DAT NATION!!!
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I don't take this game to serious. If anything the ones Flaming non stop do. I was just Staten the fact that i would like to see what's going on in the server i play on without always seeing a flame war going on. but it like every time i open up a topic in the section of the forum what ever it may be. Its nothing but a big flame war. I am not saying u guys have to get along. all i am saying is that take it to that game. I am one of those ppl that feel like talk is cheap. And that is all i see in every topic. The main point i was trying to get across is that, argue on the game and not on the forum. I also understand that it will never happen completely; but it would be nice to check this forum section one day, and there is not a flame war going on. (in what ever form it may be in)

You mean theres a reason to check a servers forums besides talking **** and dramab:shocked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i love the server forums bcz itz alot drama ^^--Drama Queen--^^ QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Scwirpeo - Raging Tide
    Scwirpeo - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    <--- adopts Rawrgh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]