Tired of Enrage? Disappointed at Tao?

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Or Wiki copied me :o

btw in lecture today xD my chem teacher told that joke about water.

For serious? Hm...maybe I AM your chem teacher...

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ Copied from Wikipedia. Fail.

b:scorn

I thought it was featured on the TV show "Penn and Teller's BullS%$t"
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I thought it was featured on the TV show "Penn and Teller's BullS%$t"

...that too.

b:chuckle

But word for word, that was Wikipedia. I know, because I did the same thing before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ...that too.

b:chuckle

But word for word, that was Wikipedia. I know, because I did the same thing before.

Not to mention Ese's post had a [1] in it lol

b:kiss
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not to mention Ese's post had a [1] in it lol

wikipedia ftw b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Okay: I must say... Hippo - do your research before you flame on anyone, any faction or what-not. Not saying this out of dissrespect: to any parties.

For people that do not know Evil - how can you know Enrage?
    For Those that do not know good - how can you know Tao?

To put it blunt: And this from the COUNTLESS Posts reguarding this section of the Forums... It seems people can't live without either Side. So, Bluntly: QQ-Mor.

Also: Mystic stood by Enrage through everything: the ups, and downs.

Another thing: a Faction Full of Guild-Hoppers will only last but so long, so: have your fun while you have it... remember: you're a NOMAD. >>

Also: I find it funny how you have Mosz as a Director, etc.

He's the same person: that SPENT MONTHS Factionless: to prove a point (That he didn't need anyone, or a Faction.)

That, in the long-run: no-one really wanted him: The QQ-Flame Trolling self he had become.

He alienated his friends due to his own selfish endevors. Only P.M.ing - etc, if he needed something: or to gripe at them, about how their "Moral Ethics" were slacking. I'm sure we've all saw the QQ-Flame's on World Chat a few, here-and-there with various different people. Not to mention of the forums.

Afterall is said and done: This is a game. No Game can last forever: Even life - it'll finally come to a stopping point.

Knowing all of our luck: They will most-likely end up sucking everything they can out of this game: while they can... and Say Maybe one to two years.. Shut the Servers down.

SO - Whatever.

Have Fun, But don't badger people.

-Do onto others, as you want done onto you.

and With all this being said: Sorry for this epic-long post.

Anyways, have fun: Try to stay Classy. And in the end: I hope everyone kicks some **** - Just as long as it isn't their-own. >>
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
  • Hippopotamus - Heavens Tear
    Hippopotamus - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    On Enrage:

I was not pointing finger on all Enrage guildees - however there are some extreme behavior came from Enrage members, harassing peaceful playes etc - Like this BM, what is his name? IeWabele? with that blue ugly face? pk everyone in cube?

Another example, amid WB event when I was in Caesar, TerraByte(?) pulled another WB and AOE the whole 3 squads so wiping everyone dead - O.O

If a guild keep so many people to such conducts - how can you talk about anything else?

I do believe Enrage has many good people like having been mentioned above - but there are constant link between bad apples and Enrage name. Sorry,, but its is a fact.

So much for Enrage - sorry for friends in Enrage - but Enrage is just not healthy
    Afterall -- you can enjoy anything when u are in "enrage" mode -- will shorten your life!! What a smart logo?!

Wake up, people! I know you may not afford being away from that TW pay - but hey, what is the purpose of the gaming? What is the point to enrage youself and other people?

Will a guild Nomadism last long? Yeah, It will last as long as I stay with it: I do not care how many people or if he/she is alt or not - All we need is to get few people with similar levels together - particular ones with poor gears and may even not doing WC much - getting things done - have good sleep, work and come back for few hours play...
    b:chuckleb:laughb:pleased
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So your saying that what we do in this game is linked to our RL behaviours and lifestyle?

If i see a white name cleric healing a barb on a WB, and I use blazing scarab on the cleric and he dies..okay

So if i see a doctor in a white overcoat doing surgery on a patient, that mean's I'm going to light him on fire?
  • inbetween0
    inbetween0 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Enrage stole my children once, I never looked back. THANK YOU!!
    edited February 2010
    I don't care what you say about Moze - if you don't like him, just don't squad with him - At least he does not harass people that he does not know but some of yours do. Moze spent more time in game and knows quite bit about this game - that is what he comes to help - and he may or may not be director tomorrow as we choose or he may leave Nomadism tomorrow as he choose.

But Nomadism principle will not change - find similar interests among bored players, accomplish more in game and have peaceful fun.

b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
    edited February 2010
    playing game is to seek for fun

people seek for fun in different ways- some people like to take risk of getting in pk mode - while enjoying pking fun he will be naturally taking the risk of being pked in WB event as you mentioned.

But in this PVE server, some people like to have different style - looking for fun of doing peaceful game playing - don't rob joy from those people!
    edited February 2010
    Don't think your caught onto my joke..
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But in this PVE server, some people like to have different style - looking for fun of doing peaceful game playing - don't rob joy from those people!

Tell that to the people on world chat please. Definition of peace to me is I do not have to read everything everyone feels like saying.

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1. Wake up, people! I know you may not afford being away from that TW pay - but hey, what is the purpose of the gaming? What is the point to enrage youself and other people?

2. Will a guild Nomadism last long? Yeah, It will last as long as I stay with it: I do not care how many people or if he/she is alt or not - All we need is to get few people with similar levels together - particular ones with poor gears and may even not doing WC much - getting things done - have good sleep, work and come back for few hours play...
    b:chuckleb:laughb:pleased

1. stay for TW pay that must be a joke or something a guild jumper might do, but not ppl that stayed in Enrage when tw pay wasnt covering more then like 15% of a charm and we used up to 1 platinium in a weekend (not talking about cata barbs).
    What is enrage all about? its about the freedom of be who u are, act how u feel like and never be controlled by any1. If today i wanna help all lowbies with bosses and tomorrow i wanna KS everyone and lure bosses and **** off the whole srv in wc, I CAN DO IT. No1 will ask me to stop and behave or be polite. Will ur guild offer this freedom to its members? I doubt

2. Will a guild Nomadism last long?
    NO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StainedBlade - Heavens Tear
    StainedBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2. Will a guild Nomadism last long?

NO!

I hope this weapon I got from Raging Tide community will last long: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4350/visacardwep.jpg

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Unless you own the map - TW pay wont cover the charm cost. unless its a bunch of no-shows... but thats no fun now is it.
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So if i see a doctor in a white overcoat doing surgery on a patient, that mean's I'm going to light him on fire?

*Hides Flamethrower*

"Honestly! That doctor was on fire already!" b:avoid
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I hope this weapon I got from Raging Tide community will last long: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4350/visacardwep.jpg

-Flop Flop- I'm a fish

Houston...we have some win here....
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    how do u guys lvl to such high lvls i need someone to at least get two characters of ine to lvl 70 w/ tt gear anyone interested
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
    edited February 2010
    Go do it yourself and stop begging others to do it for you.
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wil just get my mother to kill you all b:avoid

(My Mommy is Harpy Wraith) b:thanksb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wil just get my mother to kill you all b:avoid

(My Mommy is Harpy Wraith) b:thanksb:cute

We killed her a week ago. b:chuckle
  • QueenBill - Heavens Tear
    QueenBill - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LolMoszNo.

That thing is like.. the taboo of HT. You do not speak of it. You do not guild with it.

You do not acknowledge it's existance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I kissed a boy and I liked it~
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ Whoever you may be the alt of, I can't help but LOL. Good job on the sig.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ Whoever you may be the alt of, I can't help but LOL. Good job on the sig.

b:victory

I agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    On Enrage:

I was not pointing finger on all Enrage guildees - however there are some extreme behavior came from Enrage members, harassing peaceful playes etc - Like this BM, what is his name? IeWabele? with that blue ugly face? pk everyone in cube?

Another example, amid WB event when I was in Caesar, TerraByte(?) pulled another WB and AOE the whole 3 squads so wiping everyone dead - O.O

If a guild keep so many people to such conducts - how can you talk about anything else?

I do believe Enrage has many good people like having been mentioned above - but there are constant link between bad apples and Enrage name. Sorry,, but its is a fact.

So much for Enrage - sorry for friends in Enrage - but Enrage is just not healthy
    Afterall -- you can enjoy anything when u are in "enrage" mode -- will shorten your life!! What a smart logo?!

Wake up, people! I know you may not afford being away from that TW pay - but hey, what is the purpose of the gaming? What is the point to enrage youself and other people?

like 2/3rds of Cube rooms r PK-enabled..it isnt a bug, if u wanna do Cube u gotta be ready for the consequences..

I thought being nice to others was a bootable offence in Enrage O_o u should post their names who behave good to others..they need to be kicked as per guild policy b:shutup

Also, at one point just few weeks ago, Enrage was reduced to just 7 lands...and even tho the pay was minimal for the charms we burned..hardly any1 left except for few guildhoppers who were in only for money & we were still getting people applying to faction.
    Enrage TWs for fun, not for money. Enrage is there to enrage people as per the name says; if u thought most of Enrage was good except for few "bad seeds", u got the wrong info O_o b:shutup
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I thought being nice to others was a bootable offence in Enrage O_o u should post their names who behave good to others..they need to be kicked as per guild policy b:shutup

I hope me and AlphaAlpha are not in trouble then: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=618432 , http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623762

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Link fail, RAWR!
    I like pie
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, the links only work for my computer. I did that to trick Marin and UntamedFurey b:laugh

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The links work for me o.O
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
This discussion has been closed.