Supply stash

Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear
Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
i read some of the topics and im a little confused.
it said that for the lv 50 supply stash i need some hammer bought in the boutique. does that mean if i don't have a hammer i can't get anything past lv 45? or can i skip it and get lv 55 (move on basically).
Post edited by Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Contradicted - Sanctuary
    Contradicted - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    nope.
    you cant get supply stash 55 until you open supply stash 50
  • Queen_Ari - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    nope.
    you cant get supply stash 55 until you open supply stash 50

-.- oh, thats just MEAN >.> the game is so evil. didn't even think about the fact that some kids can't buy cash shop items T^T

..oh well, so do you happen to know how much they usually cost in coins and gold?(so i can compare prices XD) b:shocked

ps thank you for answering!!b:thanks

is the hammer permanent? (its porbably not right -.- the game loves money)
  • Yevon - Dreamweaver
    Yevon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    who doesn't love money?
    edited February 2010
    who doesn't love money?

XD people who are filthy rich and have so much money that they can't even spend it in thousands of lifetimes....-.- unfortunately im not one of those people -.-
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hammers can only be used once. They're a little less than 2 mil coins on HT last time I checked.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Hammers can only be used once. They're a little less than 2 mil coins on HT last time I checked.

....b:shocked 2 MIL?!!!!!!(so basically 4 mill to complete the quest -.- ...the stuff's not so free anymore now is it >.>)OMG -.- i'll probably have enought by.....lv 100...in 6-10 years >.>

thank you for your answer!b:thanks
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    at lvl 50 as a bm i hade saved about 3mil...so is duable now the bad part is gold price are higher now :P still try grinding i supose is worth what it is in the suply stash. I dont know as i did not have it when i was low lvls
    edited February 2010
    at lvl 50 as a bm i hade saved about 3mil...so is duable now the bad part is gold price are higher now :P still try grinding i supose is worth what it is in the suply stash. I dont know as i did not have it when i was low lvls

so after i buy the hammer i will have 1 mil left for repairs, armor, wep , pots, skills, and all that?...i think i will be the first person to fall into debt in a game -.- XD

-i doubt i will have 3 mil by lv 5 since the cat shops overprice matts and everything else >.>
    -AND the prices rose -.- i wish the game just made a SET price for gold in coins and made it affordable.
    -.- the game KNOWS, it KNOWS what we need and don't give it to us. >.> like how clerics get hp pots most of the time instead of mp pots -.- similar with my friend too, she's an assassin and she gets tons mp pots instead of hp...this game KNOWS!!!!>.>
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm i hade 3mil from DQ mats but i sell them to npc not via cash shops....and 1 mil for repairs pots at lvl 50 is more than enough maybe consider farming/grinding as much as you can. As in real life is all about coinzzzz
    edited February 2010
    hmm i hade 3mil from DQ mats but i sell them to npc not via cash shops....and 1 mil for repairs pots at lvl 50 is more than enough maybe consider farming/grinding as much as you can. As in real life is all about coinzzzz

for some reason it feels like it takes forever to kill them (run out of mana/hp ect) ...i have pathetic luck with drops -.- i got 2-4 dqs grinding for about 1 hour -.- that and 35 coins if i even get the coins >.>