Cube room 47: Arrival

Options
Burnout - Harshlands
Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Right now I'm stuck in cube room 47, I entered via the NPC and checked my quest log, The quest log has the quest "Run Run Run" and under it says "arrival". The timer never activated, I tried relogging and dropping items, and it seems to be stuck on "arrival", anyone know how to fix this? The mobs have stopped aggro'ing and I've been in here for about 10 minutes b:irritated

I mean seriously, I've been doing cube every day for almost 5 months and know it by heart practically, do I REALLY have to teleport back to room 1 because of some random bug for the 1290381097301'th time? b:angry

For chirssakes I was stuck inside a rock for almost 40 minutes yesterday, and now this happens, FML.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
Post edited by Burnout - Harshlands on

Comments

• Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    submit ticket ? b:chuckle
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I figured out the bug to this. When entering a 100second survival room if you holy path directly to one of the corners too fast, the arrival quest never gets a chance to activate, you have to stand there for a bit where you teleport in to complete the arrival quest. The server can't check your "arrival coords" fast enough if you use holy path or distance shrink immediately.

Thanks soooo much GM's :D (not).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.