poll legend pets

Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear
Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Venomancer
post what lvl u got ur legen pet and which one u got, also put ur saving method to help others be able to get there quicker thx
Post edited by Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't think anyone ever got a "pheonix".
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010

The point of communication is what?
    Did you know what she was asking?

nix for PvP servers
    herc for PvE servers

really depends if you spend more time outside than inside.
    you cant aoe grind with a nix, if people still do that.
    Herc lets you farm instances, and tank some outside bosses.

I got a herc first, and it paid for nix in about a month and a half, but with mold prices and TT mat prices/demand down and gold prices up it will take a lot longer to farm the money for a nix with a herc, but its still the best pet to farm with by far.

at some point the TT market will bounce back, though i think mold prices are dead forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm saving atm for a herc. the thing I do is grind a bit, buy 1 gold, buy hot colours pack, hope I get lucky to get a decent colour, and then sell them. I just started with this. but a friend of mine makes a few million on regulair base. (she uses random dyes)

better stated > play the market.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

just so u know people do have a nix i have seen them
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    just so u know people do have a nix i have seen them

Zapaton was commenting on the misspelling of "phoenix"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Mistreskitt - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Zapaton was commenting on the misspelling of "phoenix"

if thats the case then i say he is trolling(not sure of the right defintion of a troll) forum b/c all i did was create a simple pole to see what lvl people got theres b/c i don't have mine yet at 45 and he comes along trying to being an english teacher.

i don't really expect people to spell correctly or use correct puncuation b/c its a game and most just wanna have fun without worrying about that kind of stuff but thats my point of view.

had he contributed something about the actual topic at hand i probaly wouldn't have called him a troll but oh well end rant
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i don't really expect people to spell correctly or use correct puncuation b/c its a game and most just wanna have fun without worrying about that kind of stuff but thats my point of view.

In that case...Eye dun saivd upp an gotted a hurcx fursht.

Thank the people who correct your spelling and grammar, because you look like an uneducated idiot when you can't spell the simplest words. And it's not called trolling, it's called helping out the less fortunate.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    if thats the case then i say he is trolling(not sure of the right defintion of a troll) forum b/c all i did was create a simple pole to see what lvl people got theres b/c i don't have mine yet at 45 and he comes along trying to being an english teacher.

had he contributed something about the actual topic at hand i probaly wouldn't have called him a troll but oh well end rant

I didn't know there were complicated poles.

Who the heck has a herc at 45 w/o massive cash shopping.
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I get my Nix first aroung lv60. Took me a few time level up it until that current level.
    Reason: faster grind on mobs and faster coins.
    U dont really need a herc for tanking low level fb's but it really worth around lv70+ for TT instances, RB's, FCC, FB's and more.
    Now is really hard get a Nix/Herc for a low level veno with normal playing with NO real cash. (around 70m)
    I get my herc with the first 50% Battlepacks sale all ppl turnned mad selling S/F and I did a deal to buy all the amount of S/F needed to get it, as more S/F I bought more cheap they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Mine was herc... got it at fifty something. Fifty four? The fifties passed kinda quick.

This was:
    a) Back when gold was around 100k
    b) And then there was a pet pack sale.

Mostly DQ items (dull claws went up to 18k for a while!), and a couple of lucky molds.

And yes, I confess, some real money. What can I say? There was a sale on THAT too, and dollars had dropped through the floor.
  • Arkana - Dreamweaver
    Arkana - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I got my nix at lvl 67. I had to grind a lot b:shocked Like several weeks without much sleep, when gold was around 130k... (plus some cash ^.^)
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Herc at 75, in the 20 mil days, earned coin by farming mid mats. Nix at 89, 75-ish mil, earned coin by playing the market a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I got my Herc at level 52, I did farming for a month, every day for 2-3 hrs, bought it for 70 mil finally, didn't use any real cash in the process.

Farming every day for a month = most boring thing EVAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]