Wonty - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    thanks its really use full!
  • Bosk - Sanctuary
    Bosk - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Great list ... many thanks.

A few things I have noticed:

- The Quest "Requiem Light" is called "Requiem Lamp" in the Available Quests List.

- I cannot find the quest "Dreamweaver's Port" on your quest list, but it too is on my Available Quests List under the heading "Adventure".

- The quest "Fire" in your list appears to be the quest "Retribution" in the Available Quests List.

I still have not tried these quests, so perhaps they change names when they move to the Current Quests list (seems unlikely).

For the Tailoring, Lvl 4 question, I crafted all my lvl 4 required items at Tailor Tsang in South Archosaur.

Thanks again ... good luck!
    Dante: "Cute is a relative term."
  • tbeinc
    tbeinc Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have completed Step 2 of My Tailor and Blacksmith skills.

However, I'm having a big problem with Apothecary and Craftsman.

I went to the Elder of Archosaur and clicked on "Learn Manufacturing Skill", the lit up sheilds for each skill.....told me "Unable to learn skill"

I then clicked Quests but the Elder had no quests for me.

I've clicked Quests on the Apothecary and Craftsman menus also....nothing

I can't seem to get the Step 2 quest triggered for these two trades.

It's been quite awhile since I started Step 2 on my Tailor and Blacksmith skills but it seems to me that the Quest popped up when at the Elder.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
  • Mohitj - Raging Tide
    Mohitj - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hey guys
    if these forums r still maintained please tell me how do i do that heavenwear fragment quest.
    the quest says to collect 15 fragments but after killin so many in a party wid my frnd i just got 5 and my friend got only 3.
    please suggest me how do i increase the drop rate.
    mail me at hamel.tap@gmail.com

thanx
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Version 2.0 Notes: 9/20/10

-Overhauled the font colors for consistency with other guides
    -Overhauled the notes scheme
    -Added version notes
    -Added FAQ section
    -For the rewards, "Gold" is now "Coin" to minimize confusion with Zen Gold (Cash Shop currency).
    -Minor fixes on incorrect quest information
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drathorn
    drathorn Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    k, wait, i'm a little confused. i have done different quests from this in all the wrong order and have no idea what i should be doing. which parts of this guide are necessary in order to get the next culti level? i am so lost, please help
    Conflict is the nature of humanity
  • drathorn
    drathorn Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wait, i'm lost. i have done a bunch of different quests from this list in the wrong order and have no idea where to go next. which parts of this list are actually necessary for the next cultivation level? I am so confused, please help me
    Conflict is the nature of humanity
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    drathorn wrote: »
    Wait, i'm lost. i have done a bunch of different quests from this list in the wrong order and have no idea where to go next. which parts of this list are actually necessary for the next cultivation level? I am so confused, please help me

there isn't really any specific "order" to the quests in this game. some of them only become available once you complete certain other ones, or once you reach certain levels, but except for that you can do them in any order.

none of the quests in this list are required for your cultivation. those are listed in this other list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.