Patch downloads

Options
febrerox
febrerox Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
is there anywhere i can download the smaller, single patch update files? yes i know you can download one in bulk (e.g 217 - 233) but id like to download the smaller ones cause my connection is **** and downloading something that large will probably take a month... =/
Post edited by febrerox on

Comments

• DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Which version do you currently have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • febrerox
    febrerox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

im pushing my luck and am downloading the 217 - 233 patch atm.

Estimated time left : 19hr 52min QQ
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Patch 217 - 233 was the Tideborn expansion patch and is the biggest patch by far. There are no patches between 217 and 233 I'm afraid.

After 233 though there is the following -

233 - 236

236 - 237

237 - 249

249 - 254

254 - 263

263 - 273

273 - 279

279 - 281

281 - 283

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you are having trouble downloading the patches, then you might have trouble playing the game. You need to have a stable and fast broadband internet connection to download and play the game with.

If you download the game client it is at version 233 (ignore the 166 number on the download page). The downloader can pause and resume, or you can use the bittorrent link to help resume downloading it later.

Then you can patch up from there if you wanted.

Good luck, and I'm sorry your connection is fighting with you! b:victory
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.