Hair and fashion. For Barbs.

Blade_aether - Lost City
Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Barbs cannot have hair. Either let us mod the .ini so that we can have hair, or make us hair fashion. Either way we have to pay, makeover scrolls, or fashion, and hair gives no advantage or disadvantage in game, aside from that sexy factor that might get you free stuff from other people who find your barb doo fantastic. Secondly, there is some fashion on ecatomb that has not been released in PWI yet. I want that fashion released now please. Der Rosenkavalier set. I need the boots from that set, miaow. I waited a year for my Drake flymount, and this has been on ecatomb just as long. GMs, everytime I try to communicate with you over the live chat, it as if your people cannot speak english. I speeks ingrish meng jajajaja. What is with you guys and not being able to (or allowed) to disclose any information about future events or items? What does the live chat enable up to reap anyways? Just my daily QQ because my barb has no mohawk and girls can put flowers in their hair.
b:infuriatedb:infuriatedb:infuriated
Post edited by Blade_aether - Lost City on

Comments

• AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dammit, I was going to send an entry with hair and fashion for barbs.....NOW EVERYONE WILL STEAL MY IDEA. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    VICLuka - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well.. i dont think barbs need the Hair... we look the Best >.> >.>
    though.. there are some cute girls :P
    b:cute If i was with you.. The World Would Never End for Me b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Atleast sunglasses.......

b:cryb:cry

I vote for the ability to change the color of our fur too!!! >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Atleast sunglasses.......

b:cryb:cry

I vote for the ability to change the color of our fur too!!! >:(
    ha ha ha ha Knownase.. I aggree. I WANT BLACK FUR IN TIGER FORM!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked *cough* moves on to the next topic quietly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • KimikoLight - Sanctuary
    KimikoLight - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hairy barbs are unattractive Q_Q !! I love the furies just the way they are!! Though to make it fair, your class should have something everyone else cant get. It was rotten that pw neglected the barbs for fashion.
  • Saymor - Dreamweaver
    Saymor - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All barbs in PWI should gang up and make a protest. b:angry

WHO'S WITH ME? b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I smell a Barb strike >_> (maybe just smelled Barbs b:avoid)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear
    AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yea, gm u rlly should think to let barbs decide the fur colors/sun glasses etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "maybe one day u will make it.. but the day aint today"
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Barbs are already completely covered in hair and can run around frostcovered in their undies without dying from frostbite or getting sick. What would you possibly do with even more hair? b:shocked
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I smell a Barb strike >_> (maybe just smelled Barbs b:avoid)
    Shhhh we dont Smellll...... Much :)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't really care about hair, but I would love to be able to use sunglasses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    :'(,, were not all Hairy.. :D
    FURRY TYPE XD
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Don't really care about hair, but I would love to be able to use sunglasses.
    i wanna change my Skin colour in Tiger form
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That too.

Dammit I want to not look like every other barb when I'm in tiger form, is that so much to ask?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KimikoLight - Sanctuary
    KimikoLight - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Give the barbs their wishes of colorful trueform fur !
  • VICLuka - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Give the barbs their wishes of colorful trueform fur !
    Yay.. ALL AGREE WITH... KimikoLight Pwease :D
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    frankly, i dont see how barbs can be improved on. its the humans who are trying to compensate for not having the awesomeness of a gorgeous tiger face and body, with wigs and such! what i dont understand is why venos have human faces, and barbs dont, other than the kitsune ledgends. i think venos would be neat with fullbody anthropormised "furry" bodies....well, except maybe the bats. dont really get that one anyway....b:puzzled

if it aint broke, dont fix it! barbs are great as is! if you want wigs, make a human alt!b:chuckle

Barbs cannot have hair. Either let us mod the .ini so that we can have hair, or make us hair fashion. Either way we have to pay, makeover scrolls, or fashion, and hair gives no advantage or disadvantage in game, aside from that sexy factor that might get you free stuff from other people who find your barb doo fantastic. Secondly, there is some fashion on ecatomb that has not been released in PWI yet. I want that fashion released now please. Der Rosenkavalier set. I need the boots from that set, miaow. I waited a year for my Drake flymount, and this has been on ecatomb just as long. GMs, everytime I try to communicate with you over the live chat, it as if your people cannot speak english. I speeks ingrish meng jajajaja. What is with you guys and not being able to (or allowed) to disclose any information about future events or items? What does the live chat enable up to reap anyways? Just my daily QQ because my barb has no mohawk and girls can put flowers in their hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Pls cowboy hat. b:surrender
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can a GM please respond to this? I have seen clerics and mages with **** as big as Chelsea Charm's and COUNTLESS venos with that red hair that you cannot get in the game, you know, that textureless blinding red? Cough cough FieryDevil. Cough cough. These players have made it 100 levels with .ini modifications. I say that you allow barbs to modify their .ini's for hair, and then, you, PWI, make them available through an update to all other players. Like you guys did with the player customizations contest 8 months ago now was it? Maybe 10 months ago, too long for me to care anyways. So how about it?
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    just edit the files and do it yourself, i wouldn't wait for them to say no. i know loads of people who get away with this fine, nobody cares appart from the QQ'ers
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PW CN barb? (lol)

14w4m68.jpg

Also CN gets these:

2whdstx.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Urgh, what's with people demanding the impossible?

Putting all of the remaining fashion into the shop would lower their overall sales, which is a bad strategy. Same applies to mounts.

The previous is true because people like pretty things.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can a GM please respond to this? I have seen clerics and mages with **** as big as Chelsea Charm's and COUNTLESS venos with that red hair that you cannot get in the game, you know, that textureless blinding red? Cough cough FieryDevil. Cough cough. These players have made it 100 levels with .ini modifications. I say that you allow barbs to modify their .ini's for hair, and then, you, PWI, make them available through an update to all other players. Like you guys did with the player customizations contest 8 months ago now was it? Maybe 10 months ago, too long for me to care anyways. So how about it?

Yeah, we have a preset for that. The charmer preset. b:bye

I do agree that Barbs should be given more customization options.. and correct true forms. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If barbs get customization on their true forms, then as a veno I would want customization on my fox form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I saw a barb with a mohawk the other day. Looked awesome. :O
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i totally agree about the venos! that would be so awesome to be a Ki-Lin in the game! (which is what they are calling the "deer" veno antlers). imagine what that would be like! you would then have the red fox, a red wolf (the shorter tail/big ears combo), the grey tabby, pink Ki-Lin, and.....um, bat? cant be a devil, because that isnt an animal, but a fallen angel.

...what the heck would the bat winged venos be? anyone know enough about Chinese mythology to know what they are supposed to be?

the only downside to trueforming venos would be that, if we followed the barb as they are now, we would lose the human face, and assume the face of the animal....could be interesting. but venos are more like the Japanese kitsune, who are fox shapechangers. fox is the trueform, and they change into human or other forms to play tricks or deceive humans. so, overall, i dont see a barb type trueform face/humanoid body for venos ever. but, anything as major as any of this would have to come out of china's devs, and i dont see them going for it...rats.

axt57 wrote: »
    If barbs get customization on their true forms, then as a veno I would want customization on my fox form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart