Project Fashion: Males

Khalfani - Harshlands
Khalfani - Harshlands Posts: 218 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
So, first off, I really suck at drawing.
I'm not good at art, but I've had plenty of help from my friends that I am able to design a very horrifyingly mediocre piece of fashion. I shall make an attempt to draw my hopes for a male fashion (that looks good for barbs and the other male races).

So, here's to the fellow male fashion designers: MAKE IT GOOD or if you pass a crappy piece of junk, I'm gonna hunt you down and have someone else beat you up for me! Unless you're in a PvE server... then I'll just make you feel really bad about yourself b:sad
So use this thread to figure out what guys want!

But anyway, I've always wanted Berserker fashion. Berserker as in -- wild and unrelenting. Least amount of clothing like the shining feather top which was all good until the goofy tail thing.

But here's some berserkers that comes to mind:
Kimarhi Ronso
He-Man
Vah Shir
Kilik - I know he's not a berserker but I like his armor.

But then again, some of the fashion may come off quite questionable to some... As in- too revealing like He-Man. And you know the joke about He-Man's preferences... nevermind :p

But anyway, I've pulled out some designs of mine. Here are some of the general idea I am shooting for.

Just the Top
It's something just inthe spur of the moment and I edited it in photoshop in like a minute to add the colours and stuff. THere'll be more to that - of course. Like the arms, what do you think of shoulderpads that extend to serrated sleeves-like bracers? Asymmetric of course. Asymmetry appeals to me.

That's my idea... Good luck to all the male fashion designers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=459842
Post edited by Khalfani - Harshlands on

Comments

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    EDIT: I failed with my quote, so, just send your entry to pwi-events@perfectworldinc.com
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    This isn't an entry, it's a thread to help bump the designers entering into the right direction where we want it to be kinda :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This isn't an entry, it's a thread to help bump the designers entering into the right direction where we want it to be kinda :p

So your pretty much telling others how there designs have to be?
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Its a suggestion, whats wrong with that? The male fashion so far has us looking like....

4827fag.jpg
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

Not really, but if the general public puts here what they all want - a designer who actually cares about what people want would come by and take ideas, have some collabs with people, all working together to make a design that would make at least a large percentage of like-minded people happy.

Hope that clears out your doubts. unless you're just blatantly feeling self-righteous in which case, stop it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually he has a point. Every guy has somthing to complain about fashion. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe if they would ban together and they could bring one idea and it not make them lok like a sparkly assed chicken or a knock off of every other fashion for them thats already out.

this idea is is very good now you just need the other male to bring the ideas they would like :P and not flamers who dont' see the point the females shouldn't rly care about this thread unless they want there man to look less like that sparkly assed chicken.

frankly Id like to see a tank for males and not the cut off sleeves at the arm **** or not a shirt at all but maybe a tattoo? yeah yeah maybe you wouldn't consider a tattoo fashion but still xD!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Fumidzuki - Sanctuary
    Fumidzuki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:laugh i would like to have this set (nobunaga oda edited with my bm's face and OHT blade)
    character_pop_15.jpg
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    they said no copyright Fumidzuki
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Fumidzuki - Sanctuary
    Fumidzuki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i know its not an entry anyways i just thought il try it to see if it fits.. :)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i think the vampier neck thing would glitch with some hair
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i dont get how he labeled any of those characters as berserkers. its usually a class using anger and rage to fuel him in battle, like dwarves with their battle axes!

lrn 2 descript pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I consider Berserkers as those who sacrifice defensive equipment in exchange for massive damage. Especially if we are talking on a fantasy scale, not a historic scale.

All of these guys aren't wearing heavy armor - and in the series of their own - they seem to deal heavy damage whilst wearing more or less of a loincloth.
    So my term of berserker is more conceptual than it is class based really.

But that's just my fashion idea, let's get back on topic and collab. I'll make a poll later in this thread for stuffness compiled.

Edit: Berserker to me as well = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RueJ0lYSI9c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:sad I cannot find any decent idea points that don't include a over coat and a tie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Khalfani - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    How about a fashion outfit with a mantle or cape or scarf?
    HiroRubyBromideResized.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How about a fashion outfit with a mantle or cape or scarf?
    HiroRubyBromideResized.jpg

Well I saw something like that but I thought it would be made up just as well as the rest of things and get the sparkly stuff too.

There is something I want in the game and thats a beanie just cause my friend always wanted a beanie for his barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]