Perfect World International: Climaxxx (Lost City)

Options

Comments

• Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cant say the same about your veno wife tho b:chuckle

That's simple really, his wife is just about to hit lvl 90 and will go HA, till then she is still AA. Any lvl-90 AA veno will drop fast to any 1xx archer with +10 weapon. Nice vid though, I will be talking trash to gilf for a month n have the vid on my iphone to remind him. b:laugh
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Transcend.... i loves u vid , since long time ago b:victory THX
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    Gilforin - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ty b:thanksb:victory
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ty b:thanksb:victory

Notice how not one warrior let along a good one has said you are good.

Majority of BM's on this server are horrible that's why people defend you, they rarely fight a real BM. Not sure how they think you stun lock good as transcend kited you while rarely getting stunned not dropping. Half the time you got in range of transcend you used some **** skill like drake sweep so transcend dropped and then you roared. GG.

Why were you 1v1ing with a gx at 99? Why are you using highland cleave and fissure 1v1? Why the fack did you triple spark after you stunned transcend? 1) they were already dropping. 2) you aren't even in range yet.

You think you would realize by now that if an archer is directly above you in the air and they drop they are going to use stunning blow. It's so easy to avoid yet it happened over and over.

Not meaning you single you out bro. A vast majority of warriors aren't playing their class right, transcend just happened to not show anyone else but you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Majority of BM's on this server are horrible that's why people defend you, they rarely fight a real BM. Not sure how they think you stun lock good as transcend kited you while rarely getting stunned not dropping. Half the time you got in range of transcend you used some **** skill like drake sweep so transcend dropped and then you roared. GG.

Why were you 1v1ing with a gx at 99? Why are you using highland cleave and fissure 1v1? Why the fack did you triple spark after you stunned transcend? 1) they were already dropping. 2) you aren't even in range yet.

You think you would realize by now that if an archer is directly above you in the air and they drop they are going to use stunning blow. It's so easy to avoid yet it happened over and over.

Not meaning you single you out bro. A vast majority of warriors aren't playing their class right, transcend just happened to not show anyone else but you.

b:chuckle Maybe Transcend can show your skills in the next vid Mr.SuperBMb:thanks. It's nice to look at a video an say you can do it better or I could had done this. b:chuckle Please lvl up so you can play with the big boys instead of showing of your skils in typing in forums. b:bye
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle Maybe Transcend can show your skills in the next vid Mr.SuperBMb:thanks. It's nice to look at a video an say you can do it better or I could had done this. b:chuckle Please lvl up so you can play with the big boys instead of showing of your skils in typing in forums. b:bye

Gilforin is absolute ****. no use in defending him, regardless of your time in your BR Guild, DragOnes or w.e
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

Sorry, I started this character a month ago ^_^

What makes you think I need to look at a video to realize when you get in range of someone that kites a lot you shouldn't use drake sweep first or 1v1 at 99 with a gx?

I already said I didn't want to single him out. I just watched the video and realized he's just like 80% of the BM's on this server. The fact that so many people stuck up for him reinforces the fact this class has few talented players. I can see why as it's one of the hardest to be good at, no hard feelings gilforin, I can change your name in the first post to "80% of warriors" instead if you want :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im going to take lessons from an 81 WR saying that GX at 99 is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    GX is for noobs, real pro BMs use BACON AXES.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Wow...Just wow. If you have to ask these questions, then you know nothing of bms.

Infact, everything you said is wow and lol worthy.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But he has play every class 9x for wins ur power is not enough
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Careful Etaerc is in Kami. They are gods and thus know everything b:shocked
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

ok bro hope I can claer a few thing for U. ^^

drake sweep in the middle of stuns is good damage been lv 11 and all.

as you can see bro. I try to learn from all the 1 vs 1 I've had in the past.

I noticed that transend can tank many of my hits in the past.

like you said he kites very good and has good resistance to me.

the moment you say I triple sparked and failed.

you see bro I have 1 vs 1 kite players like heavy venos and sometimes the axe skills cant be enough to take them down.

when I triple sparked transend made the perfect choise of using tree of protecting.

he has a good 6.7k hp on him.

I roared, triple sparked occult ice, and before occult ice was gone I drake bashed. for and extra 7.5 stun more.

the second kite on that wasnt supose to happen it just did.
    the darke bash was supose to come before he lost the Ice effect.
    I've done it before that way just dint turn out the same it that fight.

I killed him once in that combo, but that time he domained not tree.

he took 11 hits each where about 1.1k each. you the math.

I have taken down many other kite like players in the past with tha combination.

GX FTW and nothing else. unless your calvin or noddles QQ

When you have lv 11 highland and fissure its all good ^^

kiting away from a target is much simpler then to kite tords one.

I may be wrong on this one but went an archer like him gets 2 or 3 shots in you before you try to kite below him and give him an extra 2 or 3 free shots. I would be surrendering the fight and let him win at a much earlier point in the fight.

Like I said I may be wrong, But I have tryed that before and havent had better good results. >,>

Look on his channel in youtube. he has more bm fights vs other Bm's
    I like the lordkazahana one. not just because he wins in 1 vs 1
    kaza is one of the BM's I respect on the server.

He fights vaust, Quan, Bigtime, Puniisher and few more I think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/transcendpw

check out his channel.
    i WENT TO TIJUANA, HAD A FEW DRINKS AND THE NEXT DAY MY BOLIS WAS BURNING WAAAb:cry
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    In the next pvp vid I finally get my revenge on kaza, twice even :)
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You see, bro.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I see, bro.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    holy **** mother****er gilforin, you're more BR than I thought! b:shocked
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Learn to troll better, attacking for BR is soooo last year.
    Wonhalt
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Learn to troll better, attacking for BR is soooo last year.
    BRs are BRs, don't have to be trolling for that.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • pervs
    pervs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Posting on an alt because its cool.

Kekekekekekeke ^_^
    "you want 1by1 go play tekken la"
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    GX is for noobs, real pro BMs use BACON AXES.
    Does the fact I coined that make a difference?
    Wow...Just wow. If you have to ask these questions, then you know nothing of bms.

Infact, everything you said is wow and lol worthy.

Breadbun give me a break. In pvp we don't deal high spike damage endgame we need fast consistent attacks. Highland cleave and fissure take terribly long for low damage compared to the alternatives. Not to mention he shouldn't even have axes out.
    Careful Etaerc is in Kami. They are gods and thus know everything b:shocked

A level 81 in kami? I'm the leader of OutOfCoin b:angry
    ok bro hope I can claer a few thing for U. ^^

drake sweep in the middle of stuns is good damage been lv 11 and all.

as you can see bro. I try to learn from all the 1 vs 1 I've had in the past.

I noticed that transend can tank many of my hits in the past.

like you said he kites very good and has good resistance to me.

the moment you say I triple sparked and failed.

you see bro I have 1 vs 1 kite players like heavy venos and sometimes the axe skills cant be enough to take them down.

when I triple sparked transend made the perfect choise of using tree of protecting.

he has a good 6.7k hp on him.

I roared, triple sparked occult ice, and before occult ice was gone I drake bashed. for and extra 7.5 stun more.

the second kite on that wasnt supose to happen it just did.
    the darke bash was supose to come before he lost the Ice effect.
    I've done it before that way just dint turn out the same it that fight.

I killed him once in that combo, but that time he domained not tree.

he took 11 hits each where about 1.1k each. you the math.

I have taken down many other kite like players in the past with tha combination.

GX FTW and nothing else. unless your calvin or noddles QQ

When you have lv 11 highland and fissure its all good ^^

kiting away from a target is much simpler then to kite tords one.

I may be wrong on this one but went an archer like him gets 2 or 3 shots in you before you try to kite below him and give him an extra 2 or 3 free shots. I would be surrendering the fight and let him win at a much earlier point in the fight.

Like I said I may be wrong, But I have tryed that before and havent had better good results. >,>

Look on his channel in youtube. he has more bm fights vs other Bm's
    I like the lordkazahana one. not just because he wins in 1 vs 1
    kaza is one of the BM's I respect on the server.

He fights vaust, Quan, Bigtime, Puniisher and few more I think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/transcendpw

check out his channel.
    This was tough to read but I said you opened with drake sweep and then stunned. Aka you hit drake sweep for full damage and transcend dropped and then you roar'd so everything after did half damage. You stunned transcend while they were dropping and then triple sparked. Why waste 3 sparks when you will only deal half damage? You probably could have killed him through ToP if he wasn't falling.
    Im going to take lessons from an 81 WR saying that GX at 99 is fail.
    Because it is? Only time you use axes in pvp 99+ is for drake bash and aoes which are a tad more effective when they hit more than 1 person.

I just gave my opinion about the quality of blademasters on this server and you all went defense mode. Chill out, give me time to reach endgame on this server and maybe I can change some minds :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Theres no fail in using axes at 99+ since they are used to stun lock and also useful skills like dragon are never unneeded. Agaisnt high defence and hp Wizzards, clerics, Archers, Psychics and venomancers is a good ideia to keep them stunlocked while killing them with fists (if they are good and the BM has a good attack speed). Thats my opinion about "good" Blademasters, and nice video Transcend.(miss_tika has a very good hp to be surviving such dmg b:shocked)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Theres no fail in using axes at 99+ since they are used to stun lock
    Only time you use axes in pvp 99+ is for drake bash

What is this...
    and also useful skills like dragon are never unneeded.
    and aoes which are a tad more effective when they hit more than 1 person.

...I don't even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not to mention he shouldn't even have axes out.

Only time you use axes in pvp 99+ is for drake bash and aoes which are a tad more effective when they hit more than 1 person.

U contradict urself too much so i posted what is clear to every1 and hopefully for you too about my view on good BMs.
    (\__/)
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    U contradict urself too much so i posted what is clear to every1 and hopefully for you too about my view on good BMs.

Contradict? I said using a GX for 1v1 at 99+ fails. Any axe does really. Only use for an axe(gx) is to stun with drake bash and use aoes. You don't use aoe's 1v1. You should rarely dragon 1v1 as it is easily immune'd and you need that chi for stun locking.

If you would like me to clarify: if you use a gx to do anything more than drake bash/dragon rarely in a 1v1 at 99+ you fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Contradict? I said using a GX for 1v1 at 99+ fails. Any axe does really. Only use for an axe(gx) is to stun with drake bash and use aoes. You don't use aoe's 1v1. You should rarely dragon 1v1 as it is easily immune'd and you need that chi for stun locking.

If you would like me to clarify: if you use a gx to do anything more than drake bash/dragon rarely in a 1v1 at 99+ you fail.

rofl ur a funny dude, and by the looks of it you know very little about pvp in "practice". Theres a few combos Ive seen good BMs using which involve using skills like demon Highland cleave (excellent if it procs, and its not a useless skill at all for PvP), but since your too limited to theory and even say that using GX at 99+ is fail I dont think that telling you a few things about BMs will help since i cant prove you anything atm. But good luck on your levelling and Im looking forward to c what u have to say when you get to 99 or close to, about using GX and axes in general. b:bye
    (\__/)
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    give me time to reach endgame on this server and maybe I can change some minds :)
    Godspeed little buddy, I'm eagerly waiting for the moment an 8x will come out of nowhere and teach me the way. This thread became so lulzy.

Anyway I do agree on the fact that, given that he has CV claws and interval gears, there's no point in keeping axes in a 1v1 other than for bash or dragons, and spamming aoes just cause you read on the skill that they do more damage is just plain dumb.

If you got fists AND axes, switching to axes or not in a 1v1 entirely depends on your interval, your fists' refinement and your genie build, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Just my 2 cents. b:bye
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL @ all the random mongs saying about Gilforin "OH HE'S BAD ZOMG AIR TO GROUND LOLOLL" when that was clearly a good play on transcends part (dropping as it was about to hit - OMG ITS THE BMS FAULT RIGHT???). At least he didn't use phys marrow, idiots

Oh and thanks for the laughs random 8x\people from pve servers arguing, you guys are awesome b:bye

OT: second song was soooooooo good as was rest of vid (EMO @ THE DOMAIN BIT THOUGH ;()
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Godspeed little buddy, I'm eagerly waiting for the moment an 8x will come out of nowhere and teach me the way. This thread became so lulzy.

Anyway I do agree on the fact that, given that he has CV claws and interval gears, there's no point in keeping axes in a 1v1 other than for bash or dragons, and spamming aoes just cause you read on the skill that they do more damage is just plain dumb.

If you got fists AND axes, switching to axes or not in a 1v1 entirely depends on your interval, your fists' refinement and your genie build, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

I obviously don't need to teach you much, you seem to know what you are doing.

I've played this class since my-en closed beta in 2007, I could careless that you guys think a gx is a good 1v1 weapon at 99, just makes being one of the best a lot easier. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gilforin - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

My gear doesnt have enough interval nor refinedment just yet to make my CV lethal against gear like his.

i have been known stun lock players for up to more then 22 sec even when they are dropping, and killed them with the CV claws. But a well equip 10X archer like transcend, I just dont make enough DPS to take him out. at least not yet.

I still need to work on my gear a bit more. ^^ just waiting for the income tax returnb:laugh

your coment is a good one when the damage index looks like this:
    zerhee's damage index is 20k and mine is 7k b:sad at least atm

I still need my GX for spike dmg and lucky zergs