Fash weps

Aedryel - Sanctuary
Aedryel - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Suggestion Box
I know it might sound weird, but im already bored of the common green or yellow glows of TTs and molds and with the weapon designs as well.
Same goes for frost/gold/lunar etc. weps.

Could be the fashion slots extended with a fashion weapon one?

I'd be in extasy if i'd see a Katana or any REAL wep instead of the key- or saw-shaped magic swords incl. the glow itself.

Concealing the existing weps with fashion ones isn't plausible for some technical reason or I am the first one with such idea....?b:surrender
APS = Absolute Poorly Skilled
Post edited by Aedryel - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is actually a really cool idea. I would like to see some fashion weaponry, just for more uniqueness between characters. A girl in a wedding dress holding axes is a little odd...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ... Soon enough, you'd be seeing a wolf wearing a Santa Claus suit beating on a huge abomination of nature with a freaking candy cane.

No, just no.

And besides, there's nothing that you could use as a fashion item for Archers, who use Bows, Slingshots and Crossbows. Or what about fist/claw BMs?
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • _AzureSea_ - Sanctuary
    _AzureSea_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well i hate to say this, but um ever see maple story >.> they have fashion weapons.
    not just stuff like candy canes, it's like having dressed up weapons, like a star magical wand or a guitar XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty so very much Forsakenx
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And besides, there's nothing that you could use as a fashion item for Archers, who use Bows, Slingshots and Crossbows. Or what about fist/claw BMs?

Guns maybe? But yeah, I am against this. I want to be able to check what level someone is without using the Player Info all the time.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=546721

I had this idea months ago, and I am glad to see that I am not the only one.

Candy canes? Totally going for it?

P.S.: I still want to see a barb hunting ugly things with a pink umbrella.

<Edit>My god! Great minds DO think alike, look at our names, our levels, our class and our ideas! You are totally allowed to carry that name with pride Aedryel, now go slay ugly things<Edit>
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like this idea there is a whole bunch of things tht could be added like your carrying a book lunch box paddle whip hehe tons of options
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:dirty I want to carry a spell book and even if there is no animation of me casting (Still, would love an animation of me reading the book in one hand and casting on the other one), a spell book would make me really happy.
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedryel - Sanctuary
    Aedryel - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ... Soon enough, you'd be seeing a wolf wearing a Santa Claus suit beating on a huge abomination of nature with a freaking candy cane.

No, just no.

Solution: weapon class limitation to fash weps. b:laugh
    I'd still welcome such a feature.
    APS = Absolute Poorly Skilled
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010

No, just no.

... But I really wanted to see a lion barb wearing a Shining Feather suit beating on a huge abomination of nature with a freaking candy cane.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    cany canes and pink umbrellas. . well must say that'd be interesting xD i think to some degree i'd enjoy being pk'd due to it being so funny :P (imagine the screenies)

As a minimum i'd love to at least be able to change one weapon to look like another via some fashion option. Although orbs aint that speccy at all, some do look better than others but are just to weak to use and not destroy my matk b:surrender
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you really want another tab in the fashion section in the cash shop? b:laugh
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think there should be a 'wandless' option in the fashion section for magic classes (wizzies, clerics, psys, venos). You'd still have the weapon and its strength in normal mode, but when you switch to fash mode you'd be able to cast your spells wandless. You'd just have to remember to put a weapon in normal mode for it to work.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle
    A archer coming to you with sniper riffle M82A1 SASR.
    A psychic coming to you with machine gun GAU 17/A.
    A wizard coming to you with anti tank rocket launcher.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Poniard - Heavens Tear
    Poniard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'd have to say fashion weapons would make the game a little more entertaining...
    I'm for it only because i like to play around a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Nothing but the best from ForsakenX
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle
    A archer coming to you with sniper riffle M82A1 SASR.
    A psychic coming to you with machine gun GAU 17/A.
    A wizard coming to you with anti tank rocket launcher.
    b:laugh

Yay! Thanks for the rocket launcher b:kiss

*points at Aadi* Say hello to my little friend

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    *bumpity bump*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2010

So what? Barbs can't have hairstyles, why couldn't archers be denied this fashion, for once?

I for 1 think it's a good idea to conceal one's level with fashion weaponry. Actually been talking about it with guildies for long; having a veno in cheerleader uniform with pom-poms in her hands would be nice instead of a giant-much-too-big-and-heavy sword.

If the idea of candy canes, umbrellas and pom-poms doesn't appeal to u, at least think of having ordinary weapon skins.
    (My barb with a quarterstaffb:thanks)
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Or a female barb wearing a cheerleader set after mass murder

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m2120349_99060999182_BBOgreCheerleader_445x319.jpg

Ofc, they would have to implement female barbs first

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010

No, just no.

As much as I want fash weps, i agree with this. I DO NOT want to see a wolf santa beating on one of those yeti mobs with a candy cane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited February 2010

this made my dull morning lol b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Khadja - Lost City
    Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Guns maybe? But yeah, I am against this. I want to be able to check what level someone is without using the Player Info all the time.

I think i'ts a good idea, it could be more interesting and surprising to see that ur hitting a lvl 90+ XD when you think he or she is lvl 60 XD

Well for pk this migth make some trouble, but I like the idea ^^
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010

No, just no.

I'd love to beat my foes to death with a candy cane!

I dunno about the archers, but foamy fingers would be #1 for any fist user b:victory
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this ish actually a really good idea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    .. foamy fingers would be #1 for any fist user b:victory

+1 Devs, get to work, good ideas are on this thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    o-O not that making fashion bows are hard.... image cupid's bow as one b:chuckle and then whenever someone gets struck, little hearts appear.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Great idea! Tho, as a male archer, I would not use that bow, but that's just me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:shedtearIt's to beautiful for words......so where can I place and order for one?
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i seriously wnt some books for my veno to carry so i can finish the sexy librarian lookb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:shedtearIt's to beautiful for words......so where can I place and order for one?

You can do the request here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]