Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    GL with that one.b:laugh
  • Khadja - Lost City
    Khadja - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yeah gold are the best way to gain a lot of money fast, so... im not sure peoples will agree ^^

but I know what you mean lol sometimes, gold are way too expensive :P
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Make it esier for players, cap gold price at like 350kb:bye

Gold is already capped. If anything they should raise the gold price cap.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    NO! Icejazmin, the cap is at 1m now, isn't it? You don't think that's high enough? Don't you think that people are too greedy and self-centered as it is? Some people can't cash zen, so what are THEY supposed to do? Be at the mercy of the few people who can drop a couple grand every time a sale comes out? I don't think so. We've got enough of that BS in real life. We've got a lot in place that benefits the filthy rich at the expense of the poor. I'm guessing you're one of the former.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People are not bright.

If you cap the gold price in the AH, the only difference is that gold would be sold over WC instead of the AH. "Selling 5 gold 400k, PM me the item you'd like!" and AH would be empty.

Hasn't this been explained multiple times?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Been suggested thousands of times. Just close thread.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't you think that people are too greedy and self-centered as it is? Some people can't cash zen, so what are THEY supposed to do? Be at the mercy of the few people who can drop a couple grand every time a sale comes out? I don't think so. We've got enough of that BS in real life. We've got a lot in place that benefits the filthy rich at the expense of the poor. I'm guessing you're one of the former.

The greedy people are the ones who never charge any zen to keep the game up and running, AND complain that gold prices are too high. The gold in the AH are bought via real money. They always think about, "hey, I leech off others and I want them to have only a tiny benefit for letting me play for free".

Like people have previously stated, if there is a cap of say, 300k, 350k, the AH will be empty. No one will sell gold in the AH, instead, they will advertise via other methods, or buy items directly from the boutique and sell at even higher prices.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ~Close Thread~
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    if there was a lowering of the cap i would say put it about 500k-700k some where around tht region
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle