Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
NVM, figured it out.
Post edited by Nukesrus - Harshlands on

Comments

• Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm.. the red faction attacked the land in the middle and won.. would be my guess
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The red faction took all lands surrounding the now isolated yellow land. ON dreamweaver cala used this tacitic to take big citty's. First isolate it, than take it so no one can take it back the next week
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • VilkasPilkas - Sanctuary
    VilkasPilkas - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    are u talking about Raging tide city part?Stairway to heaven? Fragrant hills?
    either way u can only attack adjacent territory.
    Its possible that territory has been took by a new faction(which did not had territory before)(fragrant place).
    Red color took Courage path so Stairway to heaven are now not adjacent with all yellow part.
    And the territories around City of RT has been captured by brown color.
    My in-game name is:
    V i l k a s P i l k a s
    where l is L b:victory

Sorry for my bad english b:surrender
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I guess I shoulda been more clear. I was referring to the City of Raging Tide.

Now that I think about it, though, it's possible that the orange faction just retook one of the adjacent territories to Raging Tide, having lost it previously.
  • Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands
    Rabid_Cleric - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    His question is:
    How did the Red Faction (KD) took that Orange (Zulu) Territory. Fact is, they didnt have any adjacent territory. I myself dont understand... it happened in only 1 week. no other territories between the Dreamweaver Port and Raging tide were taken by the Red Faction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty my lav for the Sig ^_^
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Nah, I think I missed last week. I'm pretty sure KD took one of Zulu's lands, then Zulu took it back but lost Raging Tide.

That's really the only way it could have happened... I hope.