Harpy Wraith Defeated on Sanc

12346»

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    give it 2 or so Days and we will have Harpy Killed on harshlands, 2 manned, 1 bm 1 cleric. b:victory
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes i see high lvls with 2/3 gear refined +5-7 an then one or two gear unrefined or refined really low. Then they go around telling pple my gear is ONLY +1+2, and then you check and see the rest is like +7...
    That is not the case with the barb is it? If not, then its a job well done.

Yeah, our barb had only recently got his TT99 armour, so he had no refines. He has now +5'd it - 23.5k HP now
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol is describing your gear fun?
    You might. But not me. Ive never once told pple my refines in all my playtime, in case i get comments like those b:chuckle sometimes i tried to hide it with my lv80 gear xD Im talking about the pple who actually SAY it out to their squads
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sometimes i see high lvls with 2/3 gear refined +5-7 an then one or two gear unrefined or refined really low. Then they go around telling pple my gear is ONLY +1+2, and then you check and see the rest is like +7...
    That is not the case with the barb is it? If not, then its a job well done.

Tao's Barb's boots were refined to 5 as well as his cape, don't know about helm, but his wrists, top, and pants were completely unrefined. His hp was 21.7k. I believe I was the higher hp of the clerics healing him with 8147 hp buffed, but I died early and did the majority with just over 6k hp. The hardest thing about clericing is predicting when an interrupt will be missed and having plume shell up at that time, as it's the physical attack that'll one hit a cleric through blue-ball usually (was up to 7.9k phys damage with blueball)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    haha waffles ask the same thing i did

having a lot of high refines then something refined low is like having a part of underwear showing for some reason. it makes me chuckle seeing it b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    haha waffles ask the same thing i did

having a lot of high refines then something refined low is like having a part of underwear showing for some reason. it makes me chuckle seeing it b:chuckle

I'm not going to heavily refine something I'm not keeping for long or if the refine only gets me mdef.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i mean like a piece of 9x armor

b:chuckle decep had 3.8k hp at one time, then it grew up to something nice when she patched it up
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited November 2009
    i mean like a piece of 9x armor

b:chuckle decep had 3.8k hp at one time, then it grew up to something nice when she patched it up
    i still have 3.8k hp b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I accidentally one shot you with HF once in a TT run when you were in PK mode b:sadb:cry

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Don't hate me, me still wuv joo D:D:D:
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    lol and you insisted on standing in Ast's demon barrage when you dc'd and came back that one time b:chuckle

and you! get moar hp!! no moar garnet gems! b:beatupb:angry
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol and you insisted on standing in Ast's demon barrage when you dc'd and came back that one time b:chuckle

Lol, it was 3 archers' barrages stacked on me combined that killed me almost instantly, when I logged back in unbuffed.

And uncharged stamina on genie and chi when u relog to leap/holy path out of barrage range b:surrender

Didn't you guyz wipe inside that BH delta on stage 1? LOL >>
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • jp87
    jp87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <---is Niefer, badass mtherfker that tank that harpy bish. 21.7k HP FTW. ionno what that 30k HP barb did. if 30k HP i would tank him alone b:chuckle

maybe with lypi too. to keep me company ;P
    edited November 2009
    I accidentally one shot you with HF once in a TT run when you were in PK mode b:sadb:cry

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Don't hate me, me still wuv joo D:D:D:
    twice >O........
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my mother CANNOT be defeatedb:infuriatedb:infuriatedb:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread just doesn't want to die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Necro's make me wanna b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But I'm Harpy Wraith's daughter b:sad

Why are you guys killing my mother? b:sad

v.v Leave my mother alone Sanc v.v
    b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dont bump my threads when theyre dead =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But I'm Harpy Wraith's daughter b:sad

Why are you guys killing my mother? b:sad

v.v Leave my mother alone Sanc v.v

*posts in Necro'd thread*

b:chuckle Enrage killed your mother here on your home server (HT) on the 18th. We like making orphans. b:pleased
  • Zexion - Raging Tide
    Zexion - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Necro...inb4lock
    If you would please, allow me to interject with an interjection into your conversation which requires, an interjecting. For if I'm to understand correctly and correctly understand the present situation, which I may or may not understand correctly, then it seems that you all don't make sense at all.