Nice HDT (Dreamweaver)

Damage - Dreamweaver
Damage - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Well i was about to help some faction members with Qingzi BH and then this HDT cleric with red name showed up so how could i resist o.O

lolhdt.png

And this made me laugh my **** off xD
Post edited by Damage - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    K grats. . . You killed someone who apparently made it clear to you that they were trying to help with a quest in SP. That's bannable.

And then said person you killed decided to /emo and bypass the swear filter - that's also bannable iirc.

That said . . . if he has screenies before what you show where he asks you not to kill him, you could be in trouble. You wouldn't be the first person to be banned for PKing in SP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Damage - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    K grats. . . You killed someone who apparently made it clear to you that they were trying to help with a quest in SP. That's bannable.

And then said person you killed decided to /emo and bypass the swear filter - that's also bannable iirc.

That said . . . if he has screenies before what you show where he asks you not to kill him, you could be in trouble. You wouldn't be the first person to be banned for PKing in SP.

Well if its banable to pk in there they should change it so you cant? kthxbye :)
    edited February 2010
    I don't disagree with you - but others have been banned on PvE servers for PKing in there already.

Like I said - I don't disagree with you tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'ma camp SP from now. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Damage - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

Feel free to XD
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:chuckle one more reason to stay outta SP when in pk mode b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Nuuuuuuu. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nuuuuuuu. b:sad

sry divine but i would perfer to not be a punching bag with wings b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver
    Trobneziuq - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm man were was i.. that looked like 2 free kills
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Inorite?b:chuckle
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PKing in SP on a PvE server - not ban-able

Bypassing language filter on private message - technically against the rules, but I seriously doubt that anyone has been banned for this when it doesn't rise to the level of blatant and continued harassment.

really, how many times do you think this happens on a daily basis on practically every account, so often that its unenforceable.

On the other hand, naming and shaming with picture evidence to brag about your kill certainly is ban-able.

P.S. by posting a pic of some one bypassing the language filter in a private message, in addition to naming and shaming, you are also bypassing the language filter, but you are doing it publicly, which is far more likely to elicit an official response.

If your going to shoot fish in a barrel, that's one thing, next time try not to shot yourself in the foot after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

Bypassing language filter on private message - technically against the rules, but I seriously doubt that anyone has been banned for this when it doesn't rise to the level of blatant and continued harassment.

really, how many times do you think this happens on a daily basis on practically every account, so often that its unenforceable.

On the other hand, naming and shaming with picture evidence to brag about your kill certainly is ban-able.

P.S. by posting a pic of some one bypassing the language filter in a private message, in addition to naming and shaming, you are also bypassing the language filter, but you are doing it publicly, which is far more likely to elicit an official response.

If your going to shoot fish in a barrel, that's one thing, next time try not to shot yourself in the foot after.

So... we get fish sticks? COOL BEANS!
    edited February 2010

Depends on the situation and the GM handling the ticket, but people have been banned on PvE servers for PKing in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    So... we get fish sticks? COOL BEANS!

do you like fish sticks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    do you like fish sticks?

I like them... in my mouth. b:laugh
    edited February 2010

Must kill you more before you get to 99. >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My question is, why do you title this qq thread with the name of a faction? One person in a faction doesn't tell you anything about the faction in question, it's the person that was stupid or w/e. Why are you pking low levels in SP anyway? I kinda know this person and he's only 70 something. Idc if he's gonna qq or you're gonna laugh about it, but you should really keep HDT out of it they're a great guild.
    >.>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Shankpana - Dreamweaver
    Shankpana - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol damage u fail
    ps I love killing your wife
  • Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver
    Kuroi_Sin - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My question is, why do you title this qq thread with the name of a faction? One person in a faction doesn't tell you anything about the faction in question, it's the person that was stupid or w/e. Why are you pking low levels in SP anyway? I kinda know this person and he's only 70 something. Idc if he's gonna qq or you're gonna laugh about it, but you should really keep HDT out of it they're a great guild.
    >.>

<.< agreed
    Kuroi_Sin
    The Holy Black Assassin
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >.>

My question is, why don't you tell this person you know to turn pvp mode off if he/she doesn't wanna get pk'd? This persons reactions towards being pk'd is a reflection of said faction. If this faction is such a great faction why embarrass yourself and faction while having it's name faction above your head?

It's a fairly simple concept people ---

Don't wanna get pk'd?
    Go blue name.

Don't wanna embarrass yourself and faction?
    Shut your drama talking mouth when pk'd.

Anyone who gets that upset over being pk'd shouldn't pvp at all, they odiously have issues and cause to many problems for everyone as a whole.

If that person was in my guild he/she would get the boot for making the guild look like an **** and making him/her-self acting an **** towards another player.

Last note: Who cares what level he/she is? White/Red name = FAIR GAME!

A level 70 should know this by now.
    edited February 2010
    lol damage u fail

win b:victory b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hahah yeah that comment made me lol
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Divine: I wanna join you in camping SP ^_^ See if I get myself banned.

BTW: There are apparently so many ways to get banned, that I shouldn't turn on my game anymore. What coems next?
    "Going afk in west district to post on forums -> Causes unnecessary lag -> banable"
    "Wearing mismatching fashion -> hurts eyes -> banable."
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    @Divine: I wanna join you in camping SP ^_^ See if I get myself banned.

BTW: There are apparently so many ways to get banned, that I shouldn't turn on my game anymore. What coems next?
    "Going afk in west district to post on forums -> Causes unnecessary lag -> banable"
    "Wearing mismatching fashion -> hurts eyes -> banable."
    b:surrender

Speaking of that.. how have I NOT been banned for my world chatting yet? I'm very shockedb:surrender
    edited February 2010
    Speaking of that.. how have I NOT been banned for my world chatting yet? I'm very shockedb:surrender

I know, right? I've reported you at least a dozen times and you are still here b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still an entire faction can't be blamed because one stupid person did something, not everyone cares enough about their faction to guard their reputation... Which i suppose yeah Nytelll is in the wrong there b:surrender But still keep HDT out of it >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Damage - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    lol damage u fail

Well

Blue Name = Safe
    White/Red Name = Not Safe

Ofc i care about my wife but its her decission to go PK mode, even tho we both know you can get killed.
  • Damage - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    My question is, why don't you tell this person you know to turn pvp mode off if he/she doesn't wanna get pk'd? This persons reactions towards being pk'd is a reflection of said faction. If this faction is such a great faction why embarrass yourself and faction while having it's name faction above your head?

It's a fairly simple concept people ---

Don't wanna get pk'd?
    Go blue name.

Don't wanna embarrass yourself and faction?
    Shut your drama talking mouth when pk'd.

Anyone who gets that upset over being pk'd shouldn't pvp at all, they odiously have issues and cause to many problems for everyone as a whole.

If that person was in my guild he/she would get the boot for making the guild look like an **** and making him/her-self acting an **** towards another player.

Last note: Who cares what level he/she is? White/Red name = FAIR GAME!

A level 70 should know this by now.

I totally agree with _BaMbOo

Its bad rep for a Faction to have a member going nuts over getting their **** kicked even if im higher lvl
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    NoDoubt - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well i was about to help some faction members with Qingzi BH and then this HDT cleric with red name showed up so how could i resist o.O

lolhdt.png

And this made me laugh my **** off xD
    *clap* if that is banneable u should bann when u gank someone not charmed -.- lalala love u Damage :P
    b:nosebleed ♥ Sexy veno ♥ b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    NoDoubt - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still an entire faction can't be blamed because one stupid person did something, not everyone cares enough about their faction to guard their reputation... Which i suppose yeah Nytelll is in the wrong there b:surrender But still keep HDT out of it >.>
    so dont recruit ppl like that :)
    b:nosebleed ♥ Sexy veno ♥ b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]