2 CuddlePandas

Options
MrMime - Raging Tide
MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Hi, I am CuddlePanda from Insight. Recently there is another person by the name of Cudd "capital i" ePanda that looks quite similar to my name doing bad things (harassing ppl, scamming, etc). I ask please that if you see a PM from CuddlePanda, do not click on it. Instead, type the name as a response on the PM. This way, you will always get me, not the other person. My name is spelled with a lower case L. Sorry about the trouble, and hopefully this problem will be solved soon.

P.S. Is it possible for a GM to look into this matter as well?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MrMime - Raging Tide on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Submit a Ticket if you are concerned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hi, I am CuddlePanda from Insight. Recently there is another person by the name of Cudd "capital i" ePanda that looks quite similar to my name doing bad things (harassing ppl, scamming, etc). I ask please that if you see a PM from CuddlePanda, do not click on it. Instead, type the name as a response on the PM. This way, you will always get me, not the other person. My name is spelled with a lower case L. Sorry about the trouble, and hopefully this problem will be solved soon.

P.S. Is it possible for a GM to look into this matter as well?

Cool story bro...
    See this could also be a ruse lol. Why would anyone want to put you into anymore **** than what you are in already? b:cute
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Are you the MrMime former leader of Insight?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MrMime is my alt, CuddlePanda is my main. The two are the same person and I've been leader of Insight since day 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MrMime... CuddlePanda..... either way Fuzzy never heard of ya.... which very confusing if u leader of Insight...

Me sick of ppl from other servers coming to RT thinking that makes em someone...

Fuzzy not care who you were THERE... u aint got a rep on RT unless you prove yourself HERE....

....seems funny me no PK you yet.....

edit: maybe u is all that an then some, but till you show up an try to stand toe to toe with Fuzzy who cares?? Fuzzy fight everyone and anyone ( and everyone who is anyone can confirm that ) but me have never once seen you..... so till then, cry to someone who cares about your name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy I love you! Marry me?
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    fuzzy ftw ^^
  • Olee - Raging Tide
    Olee - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the point that MrMime - aka CuddlePanda isnt a troll on forums like all of u, doesnt make him a noob, or a player that no1 knows.

The point that u all spam forums - doesnt make u be famous( even tho u all want to be one) it only makes u all look like a **** trolls, nothing else
    edited February 2010
    Options
    but, but....but i wanna be famous

b:bye
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy is mine b:angry
    The point that u all spam forums - doesnt make u be famous( even tho u all want to be one) it only makes u all look like a **** trolls, nothing else

Maybe not all here take spam that serious to connect it with getting famous.
    Don't project ur reasons to troll on others which are just posting here cuz of boredom and having fun by communicating with others.

I'd rather be a **** troll than insulting others cuz of being upset for the reason that I'm not able to be above some flames.

Btw, concerning the OP, who is trolling here?
    "Hey I am this n that and I was this n that so listen guys: some1 is fakin my name!"
    Ok ppl, let's support this always nice young man, who treats other players as respectful as he wants to be treaten. *throws some bamboo*
    (high possibility of hidden sarcasm, for the serious ones here)

anyone out there makin fun of panda after all he's been through...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=fvw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I didnt want to say this but I guess I have no choice. The person that had the name very similar to me asked an innocent person wishing to join Insight for 2 mil in exchange for his/her entry. You can imagine what kind of effect this has on people who believed it to be me. In fact, some of my closest and most loyal guildies left the guild briefly when this was spread. Is it fair for me who had no idea what had happened until my friends had to tell me? Is it really a terrible thing for me to do to ask tell people the truth and tell them how they can prevent further deceit and confusion in the future? What exactly did I do wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i see your pointb:surrender try submit a ticket
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the point that MrMime - aka CuddlePanda isnt a troll on forums like all of u, doesnt make him a noob, or a player that no1 knows.

For the last times, I have to make my point again. I post on the forums because of various reasons such as being unable to log into the game, chatting with people, connecting, asking questions and giving answers, etc.

I am not a troll and never will be, since I was trolled so much that I quit Harshlands. I don't care about being famous. Like sure people ask me in-game and go like "Are you BeingHope from the forums?" but I don't care, I just post for myself, not for post count and stuff. To be honest, I never look at my post count until someone says I post for post count b:chuckle
    Maybe not all here take spam that serious to connect it with getting famous.
    Don't project ur reasons to troll on others which are just posting here cuz of boredom and having fun by communicating with others.

I'd rather be a **** troll than insulting others cuz of being upset for the reason that I'm not able to be above some flames.

Btw, concerning the OP, who is trolling here?

Rofl, spam to fame... Thats kind of on two opposite ends x)

Anyways back to the OP, have you tried submitting a ticket? Ask your friends for screenshots if they took any, and go around asking people who have been asked by the person. Get screenshots of the chat you have with those people that support you and then submit to the GMs.

Hope that clears up for you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I post for post count, becoming famous is just a side-quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I post to enlarge my E-peen. Duh.
  • Pandaro - Raging Tide
    Pandaro - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    MrMime... CuddlePanda..... either way Fuzzy never heard of ya.... which very confusing if u leader of Insight...

Me sick of ppl from other servers coming to RT thinking that makes em someone...

Fuzzy not care who you were THERE... u aint got a rep on RT unless you prove yourself HERE....

....seems funny me no PK you yet.....

edit: maybe u is all that an then some, but till you show up an try to stand toe to toe with Fuzzy who cares?? Fuzzy fight everyone and anyone ( and everyone who is anyone can confirm that ) but me have never once seen you..... so till then, cry to someone who cares about your name.

You need learn type English properly, bash people without proper grammar no good you need learn proper grammar first then you bash.

We not care what you say.

Really, learn how to type proper grammar. And thinking that you're all that doesn't make you look hardcore. Lol seriously, egotistical morons such as yourself and boasting about it doesn't go to your favor.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Raaawrrrrrr
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pandaro gtfo. We love fuzzy because of how he types. You ever thought he does that on purpose? Fap ill fight you for Fuzzy b:sad
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You need learn type English properly, bash people without proper grammar no good you need learn proper grammar first then you bash.

We not care what you say.

Really, learn how to type proper grammar. And thinking that you're all that doesn't make you look hardcore. Lol seriously, egotistical morons such as yourself and boasting about it doesn't go to your favor.

Grammer mean nothing to Fuzzy... if you take the time to read what me actually post you can see the point.

As for thinking "me all that" ..... "egotistical" ..... quite obviously you don't know Fuzzy. Me not hide behind obvious lvl1 alt to post or boast about anything. Fuzzy just speak the truth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dont mess with the fuzzy b:angry

so gtfokkthnx b:bye
  • CuddIePanda - Raging Tide
    CuddIePanda - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that never happened mime. all i did was troll your director a bit. and yeah ill admit to trolling, thats why i made this character, for fun. (which apparently your fail guild doesnt know how to have) so kindly stfu.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that never happened mime. all i did was troll your director a bit. and yeah ill admit to trolling, thats why i made this character, for fun. (which apparently your fail guild doesnt know how to have) so kindly stfu.

Fail troll is fail.

*shakes head*

You don't ADMIT to trolling. You REVEAL it, after they're at their breaking point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    also,
    Hi, I am CuddlePanda from Insight. Recently there is another person by the name of Cudd "capital i" ePanda that looks quite similar to my name doing bad things (harassing ppl, scamming, etc).

pics or it didnt happen.(good luck getting screen shots that cant possibly exist, cuz it never happened)

GMs, can mime be looked into for opening a false ticket?
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Fail troll is fail.

*shakes head*

You don't ADMIT to trolling. You REVEAL it, after they're at their breaking point.

wouldnt this thread signify a breaking point?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why would anyone want to whisper either of them? The last time I talked to you, it was someone trying to sell me the MrMime account. I don't even think it was you lol.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wouldnt this thread signify a breaking point?

Nope. They have to be TOTALLY RAEGing at you. Then you reveal your true intentions with the acronym "YHBT. YHL. GD."

...but since you didn't; you've failed. And no take-backsies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I didnt want to say this but I guess I have no choice. The person that had the name very similar to me asked an innocent person wishing to join Insight for 2 mil in exchange for his/her entry. You can imagine what kind of effect this has on people who believed it to be me.

I know it's 1m to keep specific mid-highlvl ppl, but didn't know it was 2m to join b:chuckle

bad boi b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]