What do I do?

Options
Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
Reiasaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Hello, everyone! I just did a BH run not too long ago, and got the Wheel of Fate Mold. Now, I have never gotten a mold before, nor have I ever crafted..anything. lol
I wasn't sure about what to type in for the search function, so I hope someone can help me. How I can make the mold into a weapon? Is there a specific place to go, or something else?
Thanks!
Like seeing art? Check out my gallery at gamegodess81 dot deviantart dot com
Post edited by Reiasaru - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you go to the legendary weapons forges in Arch, you can find out which mats and blacksmith skill you need to craft it.

Grats btw - that's a heck of a nice mold drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You need these to craft the weapon;

Rough Lumber (20)
    High-carbon Steel (20)
    Gravel (20)
    Coal (20)
    Mold: Wheel of Fate

and someone with blacksmith skills to make it for you. make sure its someone u trust.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Congratulations on your mold. b:victory

If you go to the Legendary Forges near General Summer in South District of Arch, you can see what other materials you need to craft your weapon. For legendaries, it's almost always some type of mine. Once you see what you need, you get all of them and find someone with the right level Blacksmithing (yourself if you have it, but someone else can make it as well). Once you or someone else makes it with the materials, you have your weapon.

If you look here, you can see that you need 20 each of Rough Lumber, High Carbon Steel, Gravel, and Coal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Reiasaru - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh, okay. :) Thanks to all of you! My squad told me I was lucky for getting it, too. b:chuckle
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hehe...well, first off, let me congratulate you on gettin' a Mould from your BH. Kudos! Now, how to actually MAKE the weapon.

If you head to the southwest corner of Archosaur, you'll notice a bunch of forges all together. Seeing as how the Wheel of Fate Mould is a magic weapon, you'll need to find the forge that is named "Legendary Weapon Forge". Talk to it, and it'll bring up menu of various weapons.

Again, since your Wheel of Fate is a Magic Weapon, I believe you go to the "Magic Weapon" Tab, and hover over each weapon until you find "Wheel of Fate". Then click on it. Around the bottom of that menu should be a list of materials needed to craft the weapon (i.e., the mould itself, and 10 iron, wood, metal, and glue, or whatever). Once you have the proper amounts of each needed material (and the mould, of course) in your inventory, head back to the forge, click the weapon you want to craft, and click start.

Wait a few moments for the weapon to craft, then enjoy!

b:victory

EDIT: Man, whenever I actually TRY and help people in-detail, I get ninja'd...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hehe...well, first off, let me congratulate you on gettin' a Mould from your BH. Kudos! Now, how to actually MAKE the weapon.

If you head to the southwest corner of Archosaur, you'll notice a bunch of forges all together. Seeing as how the Wheel of Fate Mould is a magic weapon, you'll need to find the forge that is named "Legendary Weapon Forge". Talk to it, and it'll bring up menu of various weapons.

Again, since your Wheel of Fate is a Magic Weapon, I believe you go to the "Magic Weapon" Tab, and hover over each weapon until you find "Wheel of Fate". Then click on it. Around the bottom of that menu should be a list of materials needed to craft the weapon (i.e., the mould itself, and 10 iron, wood, metal, and glue, or whatever). Once you have the proper amounts of each needed material (and the mould, of course) in your inventory, head back to the forge, click the weapon you want to craft, and click start.

Wait a few moments for the weapon to craft, then enjoy!

EDIT: Man, whenever I actually TRY and help people in-detail, I get ninja'd...

b:surrender

lol No worries. Thank you for helping, though! I do have a blacksmith skill (1) but I doubt that is high enough. heh.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol No worries. Thank you for helping, though! I do have a blacksmith skill (1) but I doubt that is high enough. heh.

Well, if you can't get anyone to help you out and make the weapon within about 3-4 hours, I'll be happy to make it for you (maybe even buy some mats for ya, since I'm in a decent mood today).

I'll try checkin' up on ya in-game when I log in.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, if you can't get anyone to help you out and make the weapon within about 3-4 hours, I'll be happy to make it for you (maybe even buy some mats for ya, since I'm in a decent mood today).

I'll try checkin' up on ya in-game when I log in.

b:mischievous

Aww, why thank you! b:cute I will be in-game in about an hour. :)
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Aww, why thank you! b:cute I will be in-game in about an hour. :)

Yeah...I won't. At work at the moment, and don't get out for another 2.5 hours. Try and get a trusted friend to make the weapon for you (I say trusted, because I've seen many cases where weapons have gotten stolen due to misplaced trust in strangers), but if you can't get one by the time I get on, I'll gladly do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A Konari brand weapon. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah...I won't. At work at the moment, and don't get out for another 2.5 hours. Try and get a trusted friend to make the weapon for you (I say trusted, because I've seen many cases where weapons have gotten stolen due to misplaced trust in strangers), but if you can't get one by the time I get on, I'll gladly do it.

lol...Well, I had one about a year ago? She stopped playing, sooo I just roam around talking to whomever will talk back. x3
    btw, did you get your name from Metal Gear Solid? Raiden is my all time fave character from it lol.

And I think I know you, Sleepcat. :o
  • Haley_Star - Heavens Tear
    Haley_Star - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol u would go to forges have right crafting level and get mats to make it *wait a minute i was with you in 39 when it dropped lol*
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    from the looks of the weapon mats it needs bs 2 or 3.

and yes, grays on getting wof. I pulled a mold our of a 19 I did for fun once, sold it for 200k or so
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do a barrel roll!
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    A Konari brand weapon. :O

I'm more surprised that I'm actually feeling helpful lately.
    lol...Well, I had one about a year ago? She stopped playing, sooo I just roam around talking to whomever will talk back. x3
    btw, did you get your name from Metal Gear Solid? Raiden is my all time fave character from it lol.

And I think I know you, Sleepcat. :o

I...LOVE...YOU.

Yes, Raiden is also my favorite MGS character! He wields a katana and doesn't afraid of anything!

b:dirty

Konami changed to Konari, tack on a Raiden to the end, and BAM!

Wonderful catch!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    lol u would go to forges have right crafting level and get mats to make it *wait a minute i was with you in 39 when it dropped lol*

wut wut? xD
    from the looks of the weapon mats it needs bs 2 or 3.

and yes, grays on getting wof. I pulled a mold our of a 19 I did for fun once, sold it for 200k or so
    Oh, okay. ^^ Thanks!
    Do a barrel roll!
    Try a somersault!
    I'm more surprised that I'm actually feeling helpful lately.

I...LOVE...YOU.

Yes, Raiden is also my favorite MGS character! He wields a katana and doesn't afraid of anything!

Konami changed to Konari, tack on a Raiden to the end, and BAM!

Wonderful catch!

hahaha x3 b:kiss
    I loved him in MGS4, and I'm not going to lie. I almost died when Snake was fighting the geckos close to the end, and Vamp and Raiden were fighting. I wanted to watch them instead of focus on what I was doing lol.
    hehe, thanks!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hahaha x3 b:kiss
    I loved him in MGS4, and I'm not going to lie. I almost died when Snake was fighting the geckos close to the end, and Vamp and Raiden were fighting. I wanted to watch them instead of focus on what I was doing lol.
    hehe, thanks!

Raiden > Snake anyday.

...by the way, I'm TOTALLY secure in my masculinity, that's why I can act the way I do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Raiden > Snake anyday.

...by the way, I'm TOTALLY secure in my masculinity, that's why I can act the way I do.

You act?

~S
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You act?

~S

...I took theatre in high school...does that count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ...I took theatre in high school...does that count?

Close enough I guess.

~S
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Close enough I guess.

~S

b:pleased

^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    Options
    @Konari
    Yes. Yes he is. lol
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Konari
    Yes. Yes he is. lol

b:cute

Anywhoodles, I think my stay in this thread is used up. Question's been answered, so I'm not needed here no mores.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Haley_Star - Heavens Tear
    Haley_Star - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Konari
    Yes. Yes he is. lol

lol btw we went into the BH again no boots dropped lol only coin molds.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol btw we went into the BH again no boots dropped lol only coin molds.

aww :C I'm sorry to hear that.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Try a somersault!
    Woah! Help me!
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?