TW Schedule 19-21 Feb

Comments

• Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    From the look of it seem enrage going for Rad but is protecting them, perhap under the agreement else is hard to justify 200 mil blockage fees in the words to fight Tao.

Is one stone two bird move but not sure if Rad members agree to be protected by Enrage. Being one of the oldest guild in HT, they sure need to suk up their prides and forever have their head held low.

I foresee some of Rad members leaving may join enrage, Tao other may merge with other guild, perhap one could rival the strenght of Tao and Enrage which shall be happen in the near future and is my hope to see. Every week the same **** kind of boring.

On other note, if Rad and Caesar can over come their differences and merge into one, HT TW will become more interesting.

There is no forever enemy nor friend.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If i had known that was the secret to making you leave, i'd have tamed Harpy Wraith on my Veno long ago! b:chuckle

...nah...I'll always stay for YOU.

b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Since when does enrage make alliances?
    Not to mention the alliance tao had with Radiance until Lypi broke it.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I doubt anything happened with Rad and Enrage. Even if Rad was "protected", Rad would collapse as a TW guild. A TW guild TWs (obviously), but if they TW and lose constantly or stop bidding completely, well the faction starts to collapse. Rad is basically keeping land, unless Enrage decides to take it, but other than that, Rad is not going anywhere, and its gonna choke down and disband.
    From the look of it seem enrage going for Rad but is protecting them, perhap under the agreement else is hard to justify 200 mil blockage fees in the words to fight Tao.

Is one stone two bird move but not sure if Rad members agree to be protected by Enrage. Being one of the oldest guild in HT, they sure need to suk up their prides and forever have their head held low.

I foresee some of Rad members leaving may join enrage, Tao other may merge with other guild, perhap one could rival the strenght of Tao and Enrage which shall be happen in the near future and is my hope to see. Every week the same **** kind of boring.

On other note, if Rad and Caesar can over come their differences and merge into one, HT TW will become more interesting.

A merge may happen, but it will most likely be in a completely different faction. I don't see Rad, Tao or Caesar merging within each other, instead I see a new faction poping up where all those who leave will join.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Since when does enrage make alliances?
    You ARE protecting them though... unless enrage attacks rad next week too, which I highly doubt will happen.
    Not to mention the alliance tao had with Radiance until Lypi broke it.
    We took our first like 3 lands from rad b:surrender. But, yeah, after that we didn't attack for awhile. I heard from Lypi that he heard Rad was gonna attack 1k, so we attacked them... then they attacked 1k... whether they were planning on it beforehand, who knows. Basically the same as when we attacked Caesar, based on a rumour.

Anyway, less qq moar pewpew. We shall see what happens tomorrow vs Enrage, rawr. b:victory
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
    edited February 2010
    You ARE protecting them though... unless enrage attacks rad next week too, which I highly doubt will happen.

Protecting them? Yea, maybe in a sense, but what is Rad going to do about it? They cant win against Enrage, and they are stuck with 3 lands. Unless Enrage gives land to Rad, Rad is done for. They cant gain land. Its a death-hold the way I see it.

People will leave if they are stuck.....anyways.....

pretty much re-posted what I said earlier. <_______<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Crazdan - Heavens Tear
    Crazdan - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damn u mystic u promised me i would be in that super serect meeting about what Enrage would do god damn cant trust u as far as i can throw u. :)

Eh Rad has been backed into a corner many times predicted to fail yet always end up alive on the other end cross ur fingers run into the fight and pray things work out.
    edited February 2010
    Damn u mystic u promised me i would be in that super serect meeting about what Enrage would do god damn cant trust u as far as i can throw u. :)

Eh Rad has been backed into a corner many times predicted to fail yet always end up alive on the other end cross ur fingers run into the fight and pray things work out.

Yea, usually drama breaks out, maybe Enrage will get drama like Tao did. HT is like a soap opera -____________-

Anyways, lets see what happens within the next 2 weeks.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010

20 mil, not 200 mil
  • Alacarin - Heavens Tear
    Alacarin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol you know it is just extremely funny that Hari says " Tao heard a rumor that Rad was gonna attack 1k." When the the ppl that were pushing to attack 1k are currently in Tao. It does not take a genius to know when someone is trying to manipulate you. When you hear "rumors" it is always best to first look at where it is coming from. Rather than blindly follow them. Just my thoughts on the matter. Good Luck to all the TW factions this week.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Fact, When a guild becomes too powerful, noone attacks them, they go for the lesser guilds on the map. (Reference; Every week's TW)

Fact, When TW becomes stale for the most powerful guild, internal drama pops up & they crumble (Heaven's Tear at least). (Reference; Radiance, Enrage pre-Tao glory, Tao)

This is the history lessons learned from TWing on Heaven's Tear server. Now we look at the current situation;

Fact, Enrage was attacking Tao, and they were no-showing to defend other territories (note: I am not trolling them on this, as other guilds including Enrage in the past has done this. just stating current situation.)

Fact, No other guild was attacking Enrage. Tao would occasionally (1 actual fight every 3 weeks maybe). For the most part, Enrage was getting very little competitive TWs.

Knowing how history has played out, not once but several times on our server, the members of Enrage knew something had to be done. Already TW was growing stale, and it needed some spicing up. The way to do this was basically to force Tao & Radiance's hand to have to attack Enrage (or not bid).

Enrage had 2 Territory options to block Rad from Enrage.

(1) Attack Tao's Avalanche Canyon, and hope that Tao doesnt win their bid & fight for Radiance's Thousand Wood Ridge.
    (2) Attack Radiance's Thousand Wood Ridge, and hope that Radiance doesnt win their bid & fight for Tao's Avalanche Canyon.

Which do you think was more likely to occur? I think anyone who bets wouldnt dare bet on (1) and everyone would pick (2) as most likely.
    Even IF Radiance somehow wins their fight into Tao's side (by forfeit or no show), what would happen? Tao would take it back next week.

So while it might appear Enrage is protecting Rad from Tao, why is it noone suggests we are protecting Tao from Rad? Its because people know the pecking order. And from that they make assumptions. The move was purely one of directing all mapped guilds to have to attack Enrage. The End.
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol you know it is just extremely funny that Hari says " Tao heard a rumor that Rad was gonna attack 1k." When the the ppl that were pushing to attack 1k are currently in Tao. It does not take a genius to know when someone is trying to manipulate you. When you hear "rumors" it is always best to first look at where it is coming from. Rather than blindly follow them. Just my thoughts on the matter. Good Luck to all the TW factions this week.

Lol now this is hilarious when you look at the facts. There was 3 ppl in Tao that were in Rad shortly beforehand (me, the wifey, and iigoru) when Rad declared on 1k. Did any of us ever push to declare 1k/Tao while in Rad? Umm NOPE. Did I sometimes say things like "you know if we was ever gonna go for Tao this would be our best shot; but it'd be a waste of time cuz it'd cause us to get wiped asap in the long run?" If that's me "pushing to attack Tao"...mmk whatever; try more along the lines of discussing options w/ ppl as to wth to do (cmon when DIDN'T you ever hear me talking tw shop throwing scenearios/strats/etc. out 24/7while in Rad). Nah trust me there were a LOT of ppl in Rad that always kept trying to convince me to go for Tao/1k each and every week. Towards the end of my stay there the # of ppl spouting this nonsense grew and it had gotten back to Tao leadership long before me/LoR had told them anything. Declaring on Rad to protect 1k was done as a purely defensive stance for the long term and Tao probably should have done it ages ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Oh and btw I commend Enrage for having the balls to "force" Tao/Radiance to both have to declare upon them next week. I've heard many rumors about having 150-160+ signing up for tw; having lots of ppl on standby etc. Well next week let's see if Enrage can pull off what they asked for. I know in the PAST Enrage when they had multiple top tier guilds attacking them in the same tw slot they sent reduced forces to 1 (most times lost but pulled off a win or 2 doing this and or no showed someone. Next week will it be Rad and Tao in the same time slot? Rad most likely's gonna only have 3 lands to defend so where's everyone else gonna go? Is there gonna be some "bogus" bids to "protect" Enrage f/ defending say Tao, Radiance, Belial/Caesar/Etc. at the same time? Let's be honest here ppl. Those that have followed tw bids week in/week out knows that way too many damn times when Enrage was "potentialy" going to face numerous top tier guilds in the same time slot (which many ppl know how to manipulate) the bogus bids came out (a few of which led to bans of ppl in Enrage). Things ONLY get interesting for hear on out IF the bogus bids don't occur. I'm hearing f/ alot of ppl in Enrage that they could EASILY defend Tao/Rad at the same time and unfortunately there's only 1 way to prove it. Enrage if you guys pull off a 2/3 way defense of Rad/Tao and some other halfway decent guild my hat will be off to you as the FIRST to successfully pull this off on HT. But imo I'd be shocked if the tw schedule is not manipulated to prevent this f/ happening next week (it's happened so much in the past) so we shall see....Idk about you all but I'm eagerly anticipating what happens next due to the curveball Enrage threw upon the server. The possibilites are endless whereas before this it was blah BORINGGGGGGGG until Tao/Rad/some one else can prove that they can defeat Enrage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh and btw I commend Enrage for having the balls to "force" Tao/Radiance to both have to declare upon them next week. I've heard many rumors about having 150-160+ signing up for tw; having lots of ppl on standby etc. Well next week let's see if Enrage can pull off what they asked for. I know in the PAST Enrage when they had multiple top tier guilds attacking them in the same tw slot they sent reduced forces to 1 (most times lost but pulled off a win or 2 doing this and or no showed someone. Next week will it be Rad and Tao in the same time slot? Rad most likely's gonna only have 3 lands to defend so where's everyone else gonna go? Is there gonna be some "bogus" bids to "protect" Enrage f/ defending say Tao, Radiance, Belial/Caesar/Etc. at the same time? Let's be honest here ppl. Those that have followed tw bids week in/week out knows that way too many damn times when Enrage was "potentialy" going to face numerous top tier guilds in the same time slot (which many ppl know how to manipulate) the bogus bids came out (a few of which led to bans of ppl in Enrage). Things ONLY get interesting for hear on out IF the bogus bids don't occur. I'm hearing f/ alot of ppl in Enrage that they could EASILY defend Tao/Rad at the same time and unfortunately there's only 1 way to prove it. Enrage if you guys pull off a 2/3 way defense of Rad/Tao and some other halfway decent guild my hat will be off to you as the FIRST to successfully pull this off on HT. But imo I'd be shocked if the tw schedule is not manipulated to prevent this f/ happening next week (it's happened so much in the past) so we shall see....Idk about you all but I'm eagerly anticipating what happens next due to the curveball Enrage threw upon the server. The possibilites are endless whereas before this it was blah BORINGGGGGGGG until Tao/Rad/some one else can prove that they can defeat Enrage.

I'm not going to say it'll be easy. Hell we might lose a land if defending too much at once. But THAT is exactly what Enrage was going for. Enrage hasnt been out to conquer the map. We've been out to have good fun TW that we arent walking into just knowing it'll be a decently easy victory. We're looking for a challenge. If we lose something, we dont care, thats where the fun is.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol now this is hilarious when you look at the facts. There was 3 ppl in Tao that were in Rad shortly beforehand (me, the wifey, and iigoru) when Rad declared on 1k. Did any of us ever push to declare 1k/Tao while in Rad? Umm NOPE. Did I sometimes say things like "you know if we was ever gonna go for Tao this would be our best shot; but it'd be a waste of time cuz it'd cause us to get wiped asap in the long run?" If that's me "pushing to attack Tao"...mmk whatever; try more along the lines of discussing options w/ ppl as to wth to do (cmon when DIDN'T you ever hear me talking tw shop throwing scenearios/strats/etc. out 24/7while in Rad). Nah trust me there were a LOT of ppl in Rad that always kept trying to convince me to go for Tao/1k each and every week. Towards the end of my stay there the # of ppl spouting this nonsense grew and it had gotten back to Tao leadership long before me/LoR had told them anything. Declaring on Rad to protect 1k was done as a purely defensive stance for the long term and Tao probably should have done it ages ago.

I remember saying something along the lines of "let's bid on Broken Plain and hope that Radiance has the balls to declare on Etherblade." Yea, I'm aware that that may seem a bit rude, but it's the truth. It's one of the many scenarios that were discussed numerous times while Raw and I were still in Radiance. My stance hasn't changed, I'd rather go to an Enrage fight than Radiance anyhow.

Yes, if they can successfully defend and not lose anything, they will deserve some kudos. But the question is this, if they lose either, if not both, can they do it with honor and not QQ in WC about it? If they can do that, then that there is a victory as well, because it will show good sportsmanship. IDK, maybe I am only dreaming, but we'll see.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited February 2010
    Sorry, but Enrage has never purposely fake bid. If some random guild bids on us with a 10k refund, there is no way to tell who did it unless your a GM who can check IPs, but Enrage does not fake bid, never have and never will.
    edited February 2010
    Sorry, but Enrage has never purposely fake bid. If some random guild bids on us with a 10k refund, there is no way to tell who did it unless your a GM who can check IPs, but Enrage does not fake bid, never have and never will.

One example of this was my sources told me that someone in Enrage ADMITTED on vent to doing a fake bid and was promptly cussed out on vent for doing this. I'm not saying Enrage "endorses" this but it HAS happened in the past. Don't ask me who cuz it was a while back. Plus it is impossible f/ preventing someone to creating an alt to do a fake bid unfortunately (should be a req't that a MININUM of a level 2 guild to bid imo to prevent this f/ happening).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    I agree with you that there should be a requirement to bid.
    However if someone was to have done that in our vent, I would have heard about it. Not saying you are a liar but I can be more then certain I would hear about it, as well that person would have been kicked from the faction immediately. Since I know the reasons of why people get kicked/leave, I can say that this never happened.
  • Alacarin - Heavens Tear
    Alacarin - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmmm.... I dont remember dropping names or accusing one person of anything in my previous post. The honest truth is for a server that down talks Rad so much you guys sure do like to talk about them. I think the major TW factions should worry about themselves and not what everyone else is doing. "If" Rad ever leave the map omg what are all you guys gonna QQ about then?
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Not having Rad to pick on?

(j/k)
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Crazdan - Heavens Tear
    Crazdan - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:worried so many walls of text my eyes r bleeding
    edited February 2010
    Well, this weekend ended with most, if not all, predictions confirmed. lol

Tao lasted for about 2 hrs against Enrage in a 1v1, perhaps they can even it out soon.

Enrage split apart Rad and Tao, so some major ganking will occur for Enrage.

Next weekend will be very interesting.

Happy gaming til then! :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010

What about all the bogus bids Tao gets? If people think Rad and Tao will bid on Enrage, they will ALL want that 3rd slot.

I have seen more unpunished fake bidding on part of Tao than any other faction.

And there is a big difference between fake bids and joke bids, fake bids are bids on one's OWN land meant to disrupt scheduling. The only "fake bids" on part of current/former enrage members were bid on Tao lands with goofy names as a joke that had absolutely no bearing on the level of difficulty of the schedule.

PS..
    I love how fake bidding gets brought up when talking about Enrage, because it makes perfect sense to force factions to attack us and then fake bid to make the schedule easier.
    /sarcasm
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, this weekend ended with most, if not all, predictions confirmed. lol

Tao lasted for about 2 hrs against Enrage in a 1v1, perhaps they can even it out soon.

That was the only surprising part about this weekend's TWs, I thought it would have been over much faster.

Looking forward to next week to see if Rad will bid on enrage, and if so, whether it will be a gank with Tao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Saturday & Sunday were certainly fun, great job everyone involved! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That was the only surprising part about this weekend's TWs, I thought it would have been over much faster.

Looking forward to next week to see if Rad will bid on enrage, and if so, whether it will be a gank with Tao.

oh yes!! my "extra" TW Payb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2010

fail ex-leader of Rad and being in same guild wit QB who scammed Rads bank way to go shalalalalala flame pls
  • fullwin
    fullwin Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The same guy who above wrote:

"Nah trust me"

I'm always a big fan of the greedy people on the server who give up a faction they lie & steal for to "upgrade" into another faction to lie & steal for.

There is no honor among thieves.

As for all the fake bids, just more examples of the low-life people of one faction going into another one and helping to corrupt.

QB and Rawthorne are probably sleeping together and LoR is probably filiming it for future broadcast. b:chuckle

So now TW will get interesting and not boring?? I don't think anything that has happened so far will make that dream come true.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lots of walls of text from people who have no idea what they are talking about and suck at tw. I'll leave you to guess who I am directing this at. I'll say this very calmly.

WHO THE **** CARES.

Who cares if enrage blocked Rad? Shouldn't everyone be giddy as hell they can gank enrage now? B/c they can't beat them in a 1v1? Or is the thought of not winning every time heartbreaking? Saying enrage wanted to protect rad is ****. What do you see in wc every weekend? Enrage memebers wanting to fight Tao. Enrage gave tao the option to fight yet were met with no shows do to Rad attacking at the same time. So, what option does it leave? Block them. Now Tao has two options, fight or do not bid.

Enrage can field enough people to hold both. That I am confident of. The third guild jumping in is where it gets a bit iffy. It will depend on who gets the third time slot if Rad, Tao, and (insert guild here) sync.

The bottom point is this. I still play this game for TW, now Enrage is going to get TW each and every week. So now I can't retire. Just because Enrage will be getting ganked doesnt mean anyone will gain land from them. There is a chance but it is not a guarantee. My advice to everyone is to not get overconfident. Over confidence is key to anyone's down fall. This weekend will provide a test to everyone. The biggest test being for Tao and for Enrage. Just because a tw goes for 30 mins one week doesn't mean it will be the same next week. Many factors play in. Such as who is leading, what people show up, and squad layouts, I think we're all in for a surprise next week.
    edited February 2010

Who cares if enrage blocked Rad? Shouldn't everyone be giddy as hell they can gank enrage now? B/c they can't beat them in a 1v1? Or is the thought of not winning every time heartbreaking? Saying enrage wanted to protect rad is ****. What do you see in wc every weekend? Enrage memebers wanting to fight Tao. Enrage gave tao the option to fight yet were met with no shows do to Rad attacking at the same time. So, what option does it leave? Block them. Now Tao has two options, fight or do not bid.

Just because a tw goes for 30 mins one week doesn't mean it will be the same next week. Many factors play in. Such as who is leading, what people show up, and squad layouts, I think we're all in for a surprise next week.

1st paragraph ^five

2nd paragraph - or how many times Tsungfai crits.