I am Back

Options
xtremestr
xtremestr Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
Well I post this to ask has anything been going in the last(counts) 7~ months? I think I see 2 new classes and In case anyone knows me Im Tha_DuDe from Sanctuary

P.S. If anyone knows a player called Kpnutta pls tell me
Post edited by xtremestr on

Comments

• Shinzaio - Raging Tide
    Shinzaio - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yep, The tideborn expansion and the fairy expansion. You missed it. Poor you. b:chuckle
  • xtremestr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yep, The tideborn expansion and the fairy expansion. You missed it. Poor you. b:chuckle

oh l0l so no new races huh,well I am so glad I came back today,debuffers(psychic) and assassins are my favourite class and what is "it"?
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tideborn is the new race <.<
    you sure you just come back from 7 month ago ?
    because you know assassin and psychic but not realize they were new race on character creation ? =0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    xtremestr wrote: »
    oh l0l so no new races huh,well I am so glad I came back today,debuffers(psychic) and assassins are my favourite class and what is "it"?

Psychics are more dd than debuff =P And it was referring to what you missed, not something specific... unless the person meant annipacks, which you may have missed...
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Welcome back to PWI :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • xtremestr
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Tideborn is the new race <.<
    you sure you just come back from 7 month ago ?
    because you know assassin and psychic but not realize they were new race on character creation ? =0

I saw them in the classes section =P,and I did wonder what the tideborn class is,thank you for clearing that up
    Psychics are more dd than debuff =P And it was referring to what you missed, not something specific... unless the person meant annipacks, which you may have missed...

annipacks?(ya I think I did,whatever that is....) l0l and WAAAA,neither of the classes is gender-specific right?(veno is debuff kinda but It is female and ya....)
    Welcome back to PWI :D

Thanks.

b:thanks