Arcrueid - Raging Tide
Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
edited March 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
... is awesome. b:dirty

2010-02-1705-27-15.jpg

2010-02-1705-28-17.jpg

2010-02-1705-28-54.jpg

WTB pure black Thunder Coat

Ps. For those who wonder where "Lightning" comes from, see here.

~Arcrueid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Arcrueid - Raging Tide on

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Everyone and their mom will be wearing one eventually. b:chuckle
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cute lolz altho i dun really see teh point in this thread, but ah well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have two issues with the new fashion released. despise.gif

1. Absurd amount of dyes needed. 12? 14? Excuse me? That's beyond ridiculous, especially considering point 2...
    2. Too much fixed color. The above coat is an example, but the same is true for most of the new stuff - there's entirely too much of the item that is fixed to one color/design, leaving only certain patches of color and everything else will look identical to everyone else's. Not to mention, it limits the number and type of colors said items will look decent in.

...Having said that, I see a boutique with new fashion designs, and still free of garbage "packs". As a general rule, this makes me a happy tiger.
    clap.gif
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

...Having said that, I see a boutique with new fashion designs, and still free of garbage "packs". As a general rule, this makes me a happy tiger.
    clap.gif

Don't jinx it!. ><
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don't think it was necessarily based off of Lightning (FF13 character), but it's a cool look in certain colors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, lets just say that the Lighning/Thunder set is just like a work of art.

When you look at it from afar it looks good, but up close its a mess.

The edges are semeared, the belt buckle is painted on, the design on the back is also smeared, the dyes needed to color it is ridiculous, and the guns look like staplers. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Arnne - Sanctuary
    Arnne - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have a lightning set on my main in aqua...it's quite nice but it garners much unwanted attention to her. I wish PWI made more outfits that weren't OMGCLEAVAGEINYOURFACE...>.>
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have a lightning set on my main in aqua...it's quite nice but it garners much unwanted attention to her. I wish PWI made more outfits that weren't OMGCLEAVAGEINYOURFACE...>.>

Agreed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

b:laugh I get that alot on my char but I find it funny at how its mainly..

"OMGCUTECHARCAMFORMILLIONS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111"
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:laugh I get that alot on my char but I find it funny at how its mainly..

"OMGCUTECHARCAMFORMILLIONS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111"

I got that the other day b:chuckle
    Forget what I was wearing though...
  • Lady_Tsubasa - Raging Tide
    Lady_Tsubasa - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Also agreed. I have this for Tsubasa in lime green. I also agree with the fact that it asks for way too many dyes. I don't know if I will dye mine yet cause the color looks pretty good on her, but if I do it'll be an expensive treat. Guess I better start grinding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Densetsu- BM - 1x, Lady_Juliet - Wiz - 1x, Shivahime - Sin - 0x
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow it doesn't look half as bad as I thought it would!

But have to agree, the tops these days are kind of too revealing xD I mean, I'm 14 and I have to go around wearing this?

2010-02-1906-24-55-1.jpg

Yeah... PWI needs to bring in some new fashion that doesn't show as much xD But wow, looks good on you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow it doesn't look half as bad as I thought it would!

But have to agree, the tops these days are kind of too revealing xD I mean, I'm 14 and I have to go around wearing this?

-snip-

Yeah... PWI needs to bring in some new fashion that doesn't show as much xD But wow, looks good on you b:chuckle

There's always the Eastern Blouse, Wingspan Gown, Veranda Smock, Star Crossed Love, Summer Pattern, (Summer) Chipao, Fairy Dress, Ballroom Dress, Yukata, Summer Camp Top, Cheerleader Uniform, Varsity Jacket, Wedding Dress, Steampunk Top, Ballet Dress, Damsel's Dress, After Hours Top, SchoolGirl Top, Classic Banquet Top, Bowknot Dress, Lollipop Dress, and Icelace Dress....None of which are particularly revealing.

I agree with a lot of it being revealing, but it really bothers me, the wording of "I have to wear this". You're not forced to wear the revealing outfit, some of them are very unrevealing, that's your choice to wear instead of the less revealing clothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There's always the Eastern Blouse, Wingspan Gown, Veranda Smock, Star Crossed Love, Summer Pattern, (Summer) Chipao, Fairy Dress, Ballroom Dress, Yukata, Summer Camp Top, Cheerleader Uniform, Varsity Jacket, Wedding Dress, Steampunk Top, Ballet Dress, Damsel's Dress, After Hours Top, SchoolGirl Top, Classic Banquet Top, Bowknot Dress, Lollipop Dress, and Icelace Dress....None of which are particularly revealing.

I agree with a lot of it being revealing, but it really bothers me, the wording of "I have to wear this". You're not forced to wear the revealing outfit, some of them are very unrevealing, that's your choice to wear instead of the less revealing clothing.

Hmmm thats true b:chuckle

Oh the I have? Oops sorry I was writing my post pretty fast, I meant to say that I"m 14 and I go around wearing clothes like this?" b:chuckle

Anyways I'm actually thinking of selling some of my fashion for new fashion... It doesn't match my new make-over lol >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Nnoit - Dreamweaver
    Nnoit - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lulz, agreed with the revealing clothing. There are people out there drooling over a pile of pixels. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nnoit / 7x Veno/ Dreamweaver :D
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hey, some of those pixels can be shaped very attractively! surrender.gif

grin.gif
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Personally, I would include the summer chipao, fairy dress, cheerleader uniform, ballet dress, damsel's dress, bowknot dress, lolipop dress and iceland dress in the "revealing" or "provocative" category.

I can't see how the icelace dress, bowknot dress, lollipop dress as revealing or provocative. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    But have to agree, the tops these days are kind of too revealing xD

you cant say that after there was all the glitches with the naked'ness b:shocked
  • Shinzaio - Raging Tide
    Shinzaio - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hey, some of those pixels can be shaped very attractively! surrender.gif

grin.gif

Tell me how to do those tigers! b:angry b:chuckle
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Me want tiger smilies! pwease tell me hows to get them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I can't see how the icelace dress, bowknot dress, lollipop dress as revealing or provocative. b:surrender

Go ahead and wear an Icelace dress sweetie, Then die and look at your character, ummmm OMGLITTLEWHITEPANTIESZOMG! yes then you'll know why this person said it's "provocative" but other than that no it's not. I have some of the biggest **** around and yet Most of my fash makes it POP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ....o_0

all i can say is, man, i hope they include a lifetime supply of duct tape to keep someone from falling out of that.
    b:tired

... is awesome.

WTB pure black Thunder Coat

Ps. For those who wonder where "Lightning" comes from, see here.

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Nnoit - Dreamweaver
    Nnoit - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you were only watching your neckline I can see your point, but they have rather short skirts, and you will be flashing anyone following you, especially if you ever walk up the ramps in act 1 of twilight temple.

And riding horseback just gets silly.

(And the icelace dress is semi-transparent, which will draw people's eyes to your skirt.)

Lulz. I was wearing a Sunshine Skirt and that happened. xD /flashes

And riding my mount with a skirt or dress on is just...ugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nnoit / 7x Veno/ Dreamweaver :D
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's nice to feel indignant on behalf of your character, but we have to remember that these characters are not our persons in real life. Short skirts and huge v-necks might be "revealing" on you (or anyone else), but they often look great style-wise on screen. That's part of the fun and attraction of in-game fashion. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, lets just say that the Lighning/Thunder set is just like a work of art.

When you look at it from afar it looks good, but up close its a mess.

The edges are semeared, the belt buckle is painted on, the design on the back is also smeared, the dyes needed to color it is ridiculous, and the guns look like staplers. b:shutup

Thank god someone else notices that too. I don't even know how it was released like that... when you wear it with the female vampire pants, you notice a huge difference in quality with the textures.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Tell me how to do those tigers! b:angry b:chuckle
    Me want tiger smilies! pwease tell me hows to get them

Very carefully.

cute.gif
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nice fashion clipping you got going there b:chuckle
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...