lvl 91 venomancer looking for an end-game faction...

Arcrueid - Raging Tide
Arcrueid - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Me:
- lvl 91 sage venomancer
- owner of a nix and a herc with Bless
- experienced PKer and TW video maker

You:
- know how to PK and TW
- know how to GV Delta
- know how to reach and grind Valley of the Scarred (3rd past)
- know how to run Nirvanna

If you are such an end-game faction, contact me in-game and we can hook up b:cute

Disclaimer: This is not a dating request. This is a serious call out to find a faction with members who also plan to hit lvl 100+ and know the ropes of end-game gameplay. If you've never, for example, set foot in HH3-3 before, don't bother.

~Arcrueid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Arcrueid - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oxymoron! 10char!
    Is this opposite day?

I thought players had to send applications to powerful factions and not the other way around...

b:surrender
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:thanks GL on your search, in the meantime want a fight at OT while im at work im realy bored.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Esuna wrote:
    Is this opposite day?

I thought players had to send applications to powerful factions and not the other way around...

I have no intention of joining a "powerful" faction unless I know that it has end-game potential. A faction of 9x cash shoppers won't survive the test of time against experienced 10xs. My quote of "Oxymoron" refers to the thread's OP asking for a "powerful faction" that also has a "boss day". The only non-culti/quest boss I've done since the beginning of the game was Virridis for the 48 mag weapon (before I had enough coins to buy 5 gold for the stash box weapon).
    b:thanks GL on your search, in the meantime want a fight at OT while im at work im realy bored.

I would if I had a second charm - still in the progress of farming my HH90 heavy armour (4-socket HH90 will end up a lot more cost-efficient compared to HH99 gold and I'll be skipping directly to Sinrabansho -> Doom of Flowers Universe for weaponry). PKing with 7x arcane armour sucks b:cry

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Let's make one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why am I being quoted here, I never posted in this thread until now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Barb - Raging Tide
    Barb - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We can have talk ingame
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not so sure you will find what you want on this server, but GL, Des.

LUBS YOU!! b:heartb:kissb:heart
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thinking pure end-game is so boring . That's when a bunch of ppl quit , I know allot who've quit with a ton of money unspent because they were saving it but they got bored doing it :P .

If your gonna flame me .... pls be gentle , I'm fragile b:cute .

Gl in your search though , you'll need it since I see tons of high lvl ppl here don't even know what golden & platinum boxes are .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Thinking pure end-game is so boring . That's when a bunch of ppl quit ,

That's why Arc is probably looking for a faction to stay interested in late game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol Desiree jus come back to HL, we need sum1 to fraps our TW videosb:cry
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thinking pure end-game is so boring . That's when a bunch of ppl quit , I know allot who've quit with a ton of money unspent because they were saving it but they got bored doing it :P

Endgame sure get's boring easier if ure on ur own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if your logic fly's.

Before this server i had never step foot in 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3

never gone to OHT, Gamma, Still have not done delta, never killed a world boss. Never been in a tt that lasted more than 20 minutes, still haven't, never seen nirvana, never done Warsong before this server, never got the joy of killing an Ancient evil and the feelings of success when 2 gold mat drop, or no one dies. If you've done it all before then why do you want to do it again? Seems like it would kill the braincells. Instead of the exciting unknown factor and "what are we going to do here?" questions.

I would try to recruit you but QQme has too many sex venos, Infamy is usually asking for tt fc help and never have good herc venos. Shortage there i think. It doesn't help that Flitt Esuana and Nuala get stolen all wonderful venos.

**** clerics they are unimportant, but good venos are invaluable i never leave home without them. <3 Mara ZuggZorr purdence nora, hater. I suppose once ppl shoot up to level 100 and get +8 on their gears they might have dmg output close to a veno.
    Last but not least 33/50 levels are in infamy. 8 are in QQme. and 9 are in everything else. Lol so you decide where the level 100+ people that are going to farm nirvana are going to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arcrueid - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I'm not sure if your logic fly's.

Before this server i had never step foot in 1-2, 1-3, 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 3-1, 3-2, 3-3

never gone to OHT, Gamma, Still have not done delta, never killed a world boss. Never been in a tt that lasted more than 20 minutes, still haven't, never seen nirvana, never done Warsong before this server, never got the joy of killing an Ancient evil and the feelings of success when 2 gold mat drop, or no one dies. If you've done it all before then why do you want to do it again? Seems like it would kill the braincells. Instead of the exciting unknown factor and "what are we going to do here?" questions.

I would try to recruit you but QQme has too many sex venos, Infamy is usually asking for tt fc help and never have good herc venos. Shortage there i think. It doesn't help that Flitt Esuana and Nuala get stolen all wonderful venos.

**** clerics they are unimportant, but good venos are invaluable i never leave home without them. <3 Mara ZuggZorr purdence nora, hater. I suppose once ppl shoot up to level 100 and get +8 on their gears they might have dmg output close to a veno.
    Last but not least 33/50 levels are in infamy. 8 are in QQme. and 9 are in everything else. Lol so you decide where the level 100+ people that are going to farm nirvana are going to be.

I guess my post was a bit misleading.

This is the third server of PW I've ever played. My first server/char was a lvl 80 cleric on Lost City (PvP). I was a noob who (with Nora <3) ran around doing quests, rezzing and buffing random people, suiciding in FBs, etc., all for fun. My second server/char was a lvl 96 venomancer on Harshland (PvP). There I learned how to play the game the hardcore way. Grind butterflies, do HH solo runs with my buffed magmite, and PK over fishes. When I first hit 9x on Harshland, things were new to me - suddenly I tried GV for the first time and entered 2-3/3-1/FB89/FB99 for the first time. With the help of my faction, I came to understand GV Delta and Valley of the Scarred and how much more there was to the game past lvl 90.

This time around, I enter Raging Tide as an experienced PKer who knows whats coming but still knows that there's so much more available. This time around, however, I started off with a herc with Bless and knowledge of how to truely PK as a veno even with a Sawfly (I actually just got my nix yesterday). Warsong, Lunar Glade, Nirvanna/FB109 - from the previous server, I know that to be able to master those new areas (which I have yet to set foot in), I will need friends who are also as willing as I am to go that far.

Taking a look at current levels mean little to me. Once I hit my faction-helping milestone (i.e. decided that I had helped farm enough HH60 mats for Aurora at lvl 80), I quickly and easily leveled to 90 (FC + EXP stones makes it a cakewalk). I've been stuck here (91 now due to dailies) for over a week now as I work on farming my HH90 heavy armour gear. Once that's done though, it'll only take two or so weeks (one week with 3rd past) to hit lvl 100, and a bit longer to hit lvl 101. At that point, end-game gear plays a large role in PK dominance and things such as Nirvanna will be essential.

In other words, no, I have not personally experienced everything I list there; I only know about them and understand the importance of them. I also understand that to properly explore such end-game content you will need a faction or group of people with such a similar mindset and/or background knowledge. They do not necessarily have to have first-handedly experienced them themselves but must have a willingless to work toward getting that chance. That is the group of people I am looking for and I hope that there are more like me on this server.

~Arcrueid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I guess my post was a bit misleading.

This is the third server of PW I've ever played. My first server/char was a lvl 80 cleric on Lost City (PvP). I was a noob who (with Nora <3) ran around doing quests, rezzing and buffing random people, suiciding in FBs, etc., all for fun. My second server/char was a lvl 96 venomancer on Harshland (PvP). There I learned how to play the game the hardcore way. Grind butterflies, do HH solo runs with my buffed magmite, and PK over fishes. When I first hit 9x on Harshland, things were new to me - suddenly I tried GV for the first time and entered 2-3/3-1/FB89/FB99 for the first time. With the help of my faction, I came to understand GV Delta and Valley of the Scarred and how much more there was to the game past lvl 90.

This time around, I enter Raging Tide as an experienced PKer who knows whats coming but still knows that there's so much more available. This time around, however, I started off with a herc with Bless and knowledge of how to truely PK as a veno even with a Sawfly (I actually just got my nix yesterday). Warsong, Lunar Glade, Nirvanna/FB109 - from the previous server, I know that to be able to master those new areas (which I have yet to set foot in), I will need friends who are also as willing as I am to go that far.

Taking a look at current levels mean little to me. Once I hit my faction-helping milestone (i.e. decided that I had helped farm enough HH60 mats for Aurora at lvl 80), I quickly and easily leveled to 90 (FC + EXP stones makes it a cakewalk). I've been stuck here (91 now due to dailies) for over a week now as I work on farming my HH90 heavy armour gear. Once that's done though, it'll only take two or so weeks (one week with 3rd past) to hit lvl 100, and a bit longer to hit lvl 101. At that point, end-game gear plays a large role in PK dominance and things such as Nirvanna will be essential.

In other words, no, I have not personally experienced everything I list there; I only know about them and understand the importance of them. I also understand that to properly explore such end-game content you will need a faction or group of people with such a similar mindset and/or background knowledge. They do not necessarily have to have first-handedly experienced them themselves but must have a willingless to work toward getting that chance. That is the group of people I am looking for and I hope that there are more like me on this server.

~Arcrueid
    tl;dr10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    some times ppl write a lot...keep it simple plz b:thanks
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Like we always say, K.I.S.S

Keep
    It
    Simple,
    Stupid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited February 2010

After reading that me think Arcrueid should talk to Fuzzy.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nora - Lost City
    Nora - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My first server/char was a lvl 80 cleric on Lost City (PvP). I was a noob who (with Nora <3) ran around doing quests, rezzing and buffing random people, suiciding in FBs, etc., all for fun.
    ~Arcrueid

Definitely had fun, but stop lying you were always and are pro =P
    Any faction would be lucky to have you b:kiss
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    After reading that me think Arcrueid should talk to Fuzzy.....

wtf, r u magichamsta? o,0
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010

b:heart we can FC tonight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]