Sage weapon O_o

shrammer
shrammer Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
sorry im a noobie but i want to know if its possible to obtain a sage weapon.
it says it needs the signs/badges and 35k rep and lvl90.
i've heard some people already have it, so approx how much money (ingame coins) would i have to be spend, would 500mil cover it?
b:laugh if it's possible i'll aim for this one http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/8432 b:surrender
Post edited by shrammer on

Comments

• febrerox
    febrerox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dunno bout the cost but..

-10% channeling wtf? Oo

EDIT: ah i see it's the beamhoof slicer.. well someone in HT has one already that i know of. cost wise.. still clueless ^^
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes. It's timely/costly, but you can do it. Put out the effort.

In all likelihood, a truckload for the rank (if you are too lazy to get it the hard way and want it asap), and the rest shouldn't be horrendously expensive.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -.-; alot of people on Dreamweaver have rank 8 but its near impossible to obtain without some form of cash shopping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -.-; alot of people on Dreamweaver have rank 8 but its near impossible to obtain without some form of cash shopping.
    Doesn't require Rank 8. It's Rank 6.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Doesn't require Rank 8. It's Rank 6.

well we have alot of people on dreamweaver with rank 8 but none the less rank 6 is a bit difficult along with getting all signs since up until recently the badges of courage only came from anni packs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We have a few of those Beamhoof Slicers on our server.

..on venomancers.

/wrist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    dreamweaver server has plenty of these weapons, at least 5 ppl have them already.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    can get it done in <200 mil, the problem is some sign/badges require effort, which is why few people have it
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    can get it done in <200 mil, the problem is some sign/badges require effort, which is why few people have it

WHAT!?! We have to WORK for it? NUUUUU b:cry *ragequits*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yea, some of the badges are really hard to get. I know badge of speed is only runing the race, don't even need to win, so that doesn't count.

Badge of dex I heard you have a chance of getting them at 90+ from finishing cube, but from the rest, I have no clue how to get them. I hear a few you could get from not existing events, and probably these have a smal chance to get them out of ani packs
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I missing just two signs. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dex= Cube
    Wisdom= Dragon Quest
    Speed = Daily Race
    Endurance= Dragon Temple
    Bravery= Abominations
    Courage= Abominations
    Strength= Abominations

Now, you can use packs to get some of them too which saves time and money.