Distance and Time

Options
Uziel - Harshlands
Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
I was wondering what everyone would think about some UI changes there only minor stuff that would have to big of an effect on the game but make it a bit more hmm effective for some people.

1. Distance, Now unless there is an option you really have no idea how far your target is from you unless you spam your ranged skills until you or the target moves close enough which then you can assume is X meters away. Perhaps adding a small distance notifier by the targets hp and mana would make some skills (like shadow teleport) more carefully thought and or use, Also would make kiting for archers etc more easy and vis verse.

2. In game clock- I know that if you put your mouse over the moon or sun it will say 20'oclock or w/e but an option in game that you can set as est etc to show you what time it really is would be awesome for those trying who play on full screen.
Former BM Masakari
Post edited by Uziel - Harshlands on

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1- no
    2- yes !
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Distance never seems to work out. There was an mmo I used to play at one stage that had distances.... it was never accurate. You could be on top of an enemy but it would say you were 3m away >.>

I really wouldn't want them to try that and end up failing too lol.

As for the time.... HELL YES!

Right now I have two options. I either play in a window so I can see the time on my taskbar, or I play fullscreen with my mobile sitting next to me so I can check the time.

It would be soooo much easier to just have the time ingame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"