b:cute
    2010-02-0216-40-34.jpg
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Imma make one >.<

Your sig has one of the weirdest walks I've ever seen.

edit - It like hops... he doesn't even swing his legs or anything O_O
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Your sig has one of the weirdest walks I've ever seen.

edit - It like hops... he doesn't even swing his legs or anything O_O

oh I was lazy and instead of having a 5frame walk animation i did 4 frame and skipped the middle one >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:cute
    2010-02-0216-40-34.jpg
    b:laugh nice done, u are now the best barb i ever seenb:chuckle
    oh I was lazy and instead of having a 5frame walk animation i did 4 frame and skipped the middle one >.<

thats smart.... gl on your HA wiz btw im sure u will rock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martinjhgi - Dreamweaver
    Martinjhgi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sry for bumping this:shocked

But we got em on Dreamweaver

http://yfrog.com/0phawizzp

b:dirty
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yup he's demon too. can you say insane pdef? i wonder what he hits though. . .

Edit: he has 26k pdef fully buffed o_O
    and 7.6k m-atk. not sure if it's buffed or not
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010

7.6k unbuffed probably, or insane refines.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Whats his HP?
    He should max Emberstorm, mage perdition ftw.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Damn money really can buy anything......b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh where is he >.< I think he would be a 1 shot to all other classes b:laugh
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    How is HA wizzie different from HA veno, except the pet. HA/AA veno's are one though cookie to swallow either way. they also got crazy HP/Pdef and coupled with some AA armour they have very nice Mdef as well

So when statted right they are a viable ( but VERY VERY expensive ) build i think.

i have 8K m.atk with aquadash +5 unbuffed, so he can still oneshot alot of people with his ulti's
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I made a HA wiz (my first and only high lv char actually lol) mainly because i didnt figure out until late that deerskin pants werent meant for wizzies, and i had 18 str to deal with and couldnt reset but didnt want to wear LA

Honestly every single time i ding it seems like the build gets better and i love every second of being heavy/robe...

though i think my idea of a HA wiz is different from everyone elses, mainly because I met one 20 lvs higher than me and I had more base magic than he did.

---editted for typo---
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Secuoia - Heavens Tear
    Secuoia - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe his gear is sth like this?

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=8d7067d1140d89fb

b:shocked
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2010

thats not bad actully @_@ eventho arcane would have about 12k magic dmg or more but still for HA...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    More importantly what's his mdef rofl /facepalm
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I ussually wear arcane AND heavy at any given time (though my arcane gear at the moment absolutly sucks ****, because of some debts etc), but the nice thing about this build is that at any given time you can right click your backup heavy/arcane to switch out when needed b:victory

if your fast like that anywho. I dont see the point in getting your phy defence THAT high up though, once it hits a certain point it really doesnt become nescesary to have that much, especially if those points arent getting thrown into magic so you can actually hit back.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010

fail build?
    here is a better one than that
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c0459b6a39431fea
    better hp, crit, magic that what you have
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    k.. b:scorn
    b:laugh GTFO bob somehow i thinks you wantz to be a mage D=

>: go read the cleric section b:chuckle
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    fail build?
    here is a better one than that
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=c0459b6a39431fea
    better hp, crit, magic that what you have

Why not just have an arcane like http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=849508c1f9bdd68a.

I just substituted your gear with something about equivalent that an arcane would wear. But I mean. . . why would they shard G9 into their armor and only g8 into their weapon as an HA?

Anyway, the arcane loses 1k hp, 4% phys res and gains 1.6k m-atk and 5% mag res. If you're going HA. . .13k pdef fullbuffed is pretty bad when an arcane with equivalent gear can get 11k.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you can afford love up and down tome might as well buy up a warsong belt and a cube necklaces as well......
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why not just have an arcane like http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=849508c1f9bdd68a.

I just substituted your gear with something about equivalent that an arcane would wear. But I mean. . . why would they shard G9 into their armor and only g8 into their weapon as an HA?

Anyway, the arcane loses 1k hp, 4% phys res and gains 1.6k m-atk and 5% mag res. If you're going HA. . .13k pdef fullbuffed is pretty bad when an arcane with equivalent gear can get 11k.
    it was a response to that post not to any AA build. im not trying to prove that might be better or worse than arcane.

on top of that, yea 1k difference but if you go higher on refines you gain much better HP on heavy than AA. if you have shorcuts on your skillbar with boots/wristguards you can swap AA gear with HA for much better pdef or just swap all to AA... this is just playstyle or preferences.
    in pk you can swap to pieces but in TW is hard. in pve, well there are bosses that phys aoe and this works better for venos (can get 25k or up to 30k pdef).

again, im not saying that is better than AA or worse but is a build that works. it has even better defences and HP than LA tho...

and this will be something equivalent http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=727455fe9cf4adf0
    and for the lulz http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=489774e7ca73fcf5
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    me are ahead of you.
    Proud plate of teh corsair, frost duel blade/ calamity axes, that sea captain leggings thingy.

b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladedtalon
    bladedtalon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well.. what can i say.. if a HA wizzy can have all that phys def and hp.. then obviously lack in mdef.. but they would still be able to wear arcane gear.
    A change of cloths for TW would be messy, but questing.. Gamma's and Delta's.. that would be cool for a HA wizz, and wow.. with a cleric.. who would need a barb or a BM??..
    but to build a HA wizz that also had decent Mdef .. now that would be something worth seeing..........
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well.. what can i say.. if a HA wizzy can have all that phys def and hp.. then obviously lack in mdef.. but they would still be able to wear arcane gear.
    A change of cloths for TW would be messy, but questing.. Gamma's and Delta's.. that would be cool for a HA wizz, and wow.. with a cleric.. who would need a barb or a BM??..
    but to build a HA wizz that also had decent Mdef .. now that would be something worth seeing..........

You missing 1 HUGE point. Damage. HA suffer of low damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You missing 1 HUGE point. Damage. HA suffer of low damage.
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=6ab46a262f07e2b3

What part of that mage is "low damage"? Most damage comes from weapon and base damage on the skill, so the magic attack range only affects it slightly. But you still get a decent critrate and channeling.

Ends up roughly the same as a Light Armor build, except this actually has good survivability, LA is still a joke.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sry for bumping this:shocked

But we got em on Dreamweaver

http://yfrog.com/0phawizzp

b:dirty

Lol at him and the worse he is hi lvl whit neon Purgatory , And 95 Boots b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladedtalon
    bladedtalon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    okies.. so obviously some of us have very different oppinions about this toipic..me i just think its great that a few have decided to think outside the box and create somethin rare.
    and just so as you all know.. i do have 26k phys def.. around 7k mag def..elemental shell is just amazing while in HA against venos, clerics and other wizz's.. and the propper use of genie skills is essential.. when i wear my normal weapon.. i hit hard.. damn hard.. though not as hard as a normal wizzy.. but hey.. thats what demon spark is for :).
    crit rate is unfortunately only 13% but -channelling is -32%.
    so.. i wear my crappiest or bound gear while in PK mode.. and save my good HA and arcane armour and wepon for quests.. like i said.. want to get good rewards.. who needs a tank.. just bring a cleric :)