Lag then cant connect?

Options
halfblooddjinn
halfblooddjinn Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
is the server taking a sh*t again. i am not able to log n after lag then the forum takes forever to load wth is going on?
Post edited by halfblooddjinn on

Comments

• Saraiyu - Heavens Tear
    Saraiyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Same here =/ got d/c came back then d/c now when I log in it won't show my chars!
  • Pluf - Heavens Tear
    Pluf - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    been like this for days and days.... and maintenance hasnt improved it 1 bit

i'm not holding my breath anymore, this in combination with the fact that my hard earned demon metal mastery dont work AT ALL, well the game has lost its appeal totally (oh yeah i send in a ticket alright, but not holding my breath on that one either as i've send in tickets before that were just totally ignored, never had 1 reply so why should this ticket be any different huh)

no announcement of whats going on and a timeframe of when problems with this connection issue might be solved, who ever is responsible for this must be in hybernation, dream on...

like i said, the game has lost its appeal and i am very very sad and upset about it

perfect world is an awesome game, too bad the organisation behind it sucks so bad that it has become unplayable
  • Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
    Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, my husband is having the same issue. We were questing together on one of the fews nights our schedules allow it and he lagged out and was disconnected. Than every time he logged back in it would DC him from the server. It is very frustrating. I hope they fix it soon. I'll have him send a ticket in the morning.

OH and he is in Nebraska. He was thinking it might be per region. Where is everyone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alunair - Sanctuary
    Alunair - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, my husband is having the same issue. We were questing together on one of the fews nights our schedules allow it and he lagged out and was disconnected. Than every time he logged back in it would DC him from the server. It is very frustrating. I hope they fix it soon. I'll have him send a ticket in the morning.

OH and he is in Nebraska. He was thinking it might be per region. Where is everyone else?

Happened to me too, but I dont think its by region. Im in Indiana, and had some friends from Aussi disconnect too.
  • Contradicted - Sanctuary
    Contradicted - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah i live in Australia and this happened to me, another friend in australia and someone in New zealend and also to their game husband over in the US i believe
    it happened to alot of people in game i had a look at the ping of the servers and they hit 3000ms which is just insane furthermore the fact that the forums would take ages to load if they loaded at all tells me that it was a problem with pwi itself
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don't be negative nellys b:pleased

The servers are live, populated, and many people are playing ok.

There could be local internet hiccups in your area. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html

EDIT: The website and forums are fine too.

We'll try to keep an eye on things. Please review our networking and antivirus info in our FAQ.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Contradicted - Sanctuary
    Contradicted - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    restarting internet, restarting computer all that didnt work i tried it all :P
    its working now, it happened like roughly 20minutes after the bh's were released in fact i was inside a bh at the time after paying the wine fee @_@ and i couldnt reconnect until like 20mins later it failed luckily the three people in our squad who didnt dc waited the whole 20mins for us to reconnect
  • Naomi_S - Sanctuary
    Naomi_S - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have the same problem!
    And I've restarted my PC a thousand times :S
  • darthpanda16
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Naomi

I see that you logged in and played since your last post at 2010-02-20 17:40:12. Are you still having issues you need help with?

@Everyone

There could be local internet hiccups in your area. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • GodsCaster - Heavens Tear
    GodsCaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When you say " try again later " you seem to think we have endless hours to spend on your game, we have lives, jobs, education, children too.. " later " isnt always an option.
  • darthpanda16
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Time is indeed precious.

Internet traffic is like car traffic on a freeway road system. Sometimes it is smooth flowing, and everyone gets to where they want to be on time.

Other times, there is construction, detours, road closings, accidents and more. This is pretty much true for a global network too, as data packets from your computer have to go through 10-30 "hops" across the world to get to our game servers and back.

If any of those "hops" (think of them as roads) have technical issues, slowdown, or other problems, then it effects everyone. It is out of our control.

To try and get more in-depth info about your network settings, see the link below \/
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Havent known anyone to be stuck in traffic for a week... =/

And my posts have still been left unanswered.. it would be nice for a response seeing as you ignored my ticket.
  • darthpanda16
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Godscaster You have logged in and played Feb 18, 19, and last logged in at 2010-02-21 14:53:06. what kind of connections issues are you still having?

You recieved a reply to your connection ticket on Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:08:56 -0800 after you sent in your ticket on Thu, 04 Feb 2010 16:48:23 -0800

Please check your spam and junk folders to see if it was put into there.
  • Reaperlocke - Lost City
    Reaperlocke - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pwi Is Not The Problem, Its That You People Can't Take Care Of Your Computers!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The same issues i had on the first week of 2x, ive just been talking to the network provider, who says im recieving the full package from their end.. meaning my download speed is fine, however another game is having the same problems as perfect world, which makes me think is it my computer?

The provider also said their may be a limit to how many players are on the server at one time.. but how is it fair that some are locked out because others are let in =/

And which address was the ticket sent to.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Helloo... i cant see any reply from Perfect World in my inbox.. however to test which folder messages are sent into..i tried the ID recovery form.. and found a message was sent straight to my inbox. There are no messages from 05/02/2010.
This discussion has been closed.