To Aurora/Imperium...

Lenayra - Raging Tide
Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Please pay back your members.

I am sick of being PM'd about a lame 1m donated to your faction used for TW bidding that didn't get used.

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1246/imp1u.jpg

Here are some facts:

-Kissie and I were not in Imperium when bidding started, nor were a number of Empire members.
-Empire paid 12m for Imperium to be upgraded.
-Empire sacrificed it's land to rebuild and merge with Aurora under the name Imperium.

We left Imperium for a few reasons.

1- Officer meeting King arranged - Was there for 5 minutes and left. Nitrus the director didn't say a single word because he's a "listener". There was no effort on Aurora's part to even help the faction. Executors weren't included because they "are useless at this point".
2- I was told a few days before we left that Aurora stole TT mats/Money and disguised it as "donations". I won't mention names. But I had a lengthy convosation with 2 people about it and they told me alot. Also something about 2 weeks of TW and 0 pay too because of donations? I don't know.
3-Other people told me you are "shady" and have a bad repuation on HL server. What happens next seems to confirm it...
4- Nitrus(Imperium Director) stole Sage True Form(10m value atm?) from an Infamy FB squad and then laughed about it on worldchat. When Infamy director tried to talk to KingSlayer he told him to "prove it or it didn't happen".

We did not leave Imperium to steal a whole 1 million coins used for TW bidding that was used to bid for a faction we wasn't even in at the time.

We don't want to be part of a faction with this attitude, so we left and came back to Empire.

I don't even know who this is or what it's even supposed to mean, but maybe you should tell this guy the truth too, King, Nitrus?

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/7995/imp2.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4035/imp3.jpg

Sorry for the drama thread but I don't take kindly to being called a thief. Especially when I am the victim here.

-Lenayra
Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
Post edited by Lenayra - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool story bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Archers are more fun :D
    Empire FTW b:victory
    inb4lock :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thats where people should say GTFO aurora you scamming noobs b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I laughed at the part where GSnipes PM'd you in the second screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kissie - Raging Tide
    Kissie - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thats where people should say GTFO aurora you scamming noobs b:victory

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/jammerz_rox/2010-02-2116-01-08.jpg

b:surrender b:surrender
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lena b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • enlightenedone
    enlightenedone Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its very simple the Aurora core are dishonest, disrespectful, and just shady in general. I do not want to tell you "I told you so", but I told you so.
  • Lenayra - Raging Tide
    Lenayra - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its very simple the Aurora core are dishonest, disrespectful, and just shady in general. I do not want to tell you "I told you so", but I told you so.

Unfortunately you were right. Wish the warning came sooner though...
    Lenayra 95 Veno - Calamity(DW)
    Retired, Archer is way more fun b:pleased.

Empire <3
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i can provide evidence in regards to the trait of the Aurora core

-Insight first tried to befriend Aurora and form an alliance when CutieEyes was leader. As soon as our negotiating officers got off vent, CutieEyes immediately began to talk to his officers on vent about a backstabbing ploy, luckily we were soon informed.

-This is when KingSlayer took over as leader. We tried another shot at alliance and we agreed on a truce on Superbowl Sunday in which there was a TW between us. We agreed that there will be no towers on both side for this TW to save money. What happens? We march into TW and boom all Aurora towers were built. I had to hurry back to base and build all towers and the result was an hr long charm **** until we finally took their crystal down.

Anyway, thats my experience with Aurora.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I remember when Aurora used to be known as the guild where people helped each other and stuff b:surrender Had a few friends in there who were really sweet and nice.

Now the reputation has gone so bad b:sad

Hopefully those people pay back to those who they owe stuff to and thats awful to steal like that.

Edit: Wrong character oops, I'm waiting for a few PMs in-forum for me so I haven't switched to my other character xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    BeingHope - Raging Tide, I wonder who that could be, and whatever happened to that BeingHope - Harshlands person who used to post here all the time?

lol I don't think it really matters what character you use to post on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BeingHope - Raging Tide, I wonder who that could be, and whatever happened to that BeingHope - Harshlands person who used to post here all the time?

lol I don't think it really matters what character you use to post on.

b:chuckle For me actually it does lol. I keep things more "nice" on my RT character and I post the random stuff and debate topics with this character xD b:laugh

Anyways, good luck to the victims and hopefully the villains become heroes by giving back the money b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well since they have the same name ppl will barely noticeb:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Dr_goth - Raging Tide
    Dr_goth - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    has this skye person goten a ticket sent in about? i was bothered about the same thing too. all over pixles......b:surrender
    I was just minding my own buisness too
    WHY did i add Points to magic QQ b:infuriated
    I am i think the most fail pw player there ever was. i count 16+ different chars, most of them fails
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well you got in bed with the ugly woman and now you have to sleep with her.

Good work for getting out of bed with the ugly woman after you slept with her. If they were serious about having a good faction they should have made the best strategic decision anyway and joined empire instead of a new faction.

<3 len
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well you got in bed with the ugly woman and now you have to sleep with her.

Good work for getting out of bed with the ugly woman after you slept with her. If they were serious about having a good faction they should have made the best strategic decision anyway and joined empire instead of a new faction.

<3 len

agree...

lol why make a new faction if empire had 5 lands? epic fail
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If they were serious about having a good faction they should have made the best strategic decision anyway and joined empire instead of a new faction.

Because what they forgot to mention is Empire has a horrible rep for poor leadership as well as Aurora.

Obviously, the merger was fail on BOTH sides.
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:laughCongratz! Imperium! for your Epic Fail!
    b:chuckle
    ☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺*play poker with me!*

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well atleast they are equal opportunity thieves... Stealing from your own faction is pro. I wonder if the leaders of Aurora will even bother playing now that they are pretty much blacklisted from the server. Guess they could always go back to their old server... and fail there too b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well since they have the same name ppl will barely noticeb:bye
    hmm well dats nice
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Anyways, good luck to the victims and hopefully the villains become heroes by giving back the money b:surrender

Villains don't become heroes by returning what they stole. They just become viewed as people that regret the negative consequences of their act for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Katori - Raging Tide
    Katori - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I find it hard to believe this thread hasn't been closed.

It is blatantly inflamatory.b:surrender
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    I have no idea what your talking about

besides there are no mods on Raging Tide forums, Andracil popped up today for the first time in like, 2 months, closed all of 2 threads, and left, walking off into the sunset leaving us with nothing but memories and the wondering when she would return, if ever.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010

besides there are no mods on Raging Tide forums, Andracil popped up today for the first time in like, 2 months, closed all of 2 threads, and left, walking off into the sunset leaving us with nothing but memories and the wondering when she would return, if ever.

I wus like.. mod wut? b:shocked
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Raaaawwwrrr!!!
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i Can Provide Evidence In Regards To The Trait Of The Aurora Core

-insight First Tried To Befriend Aurora And Form An Alliance
    Anyway, Thats My Experience With Aurora.

Alliance Lol
    hai2u
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peenie - Raging Tide
    Peenie - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    poor thing you guys b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Villains don't become heroes by returning what they stole. They just become viewed as people that regret the negative consequences of their act for them.

Ohhhh..... >__> Ummm, well I'd view them as a person who's willing to change....? b:surrender

Hey Andracil is really awesome mod b:angry

Anyways, any update with the Aurora/Imperium stuff? >.< I hope the stuff was returned to people
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Out of curiosity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]