New race to end all new races

Foxgrit - Lost City
Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
a robot with laser beams coming out of its eyes. the laser beams hit for 50000000 damage with no pvp reduction and bypass all resistances. if a laser beam kills you all your equipment drops including bound items regardless if you have safety lock on or if you use GS. once you die your character is permanently deleted and can never be used again.

oh did i forget that i am the only one that is allowed to create this character.

can we end all new race rants already? it took PW over 4 years to release 2 new races. they will not add more 3 months later no matter how many times you ask.

any questions?
Post edited by Foxgrit - Lost City on

Comments

• Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Point taken, but the delivery needs work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    While I agree with the 'enough with the new races', the company said themselves in an interview that they've been planning for the Tideborn for years (before PWI was even released). So people that are posting their ideas now won't get them in the next patch, but maybe some day far into the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is seriously getting locked. What kind of **** is that??
    Are you taking ecstasy?
    I mean you have some serious problems for wasting your energy thinking and typing this bullcrap
    b:cryb:scornb:spitb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Are you taking ecstasy?
    I mean you have some serious problems for wasting your energy thinking and typing this bullcrap
    ^ Agreed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I was extremely disappointed by the Tideborn. I expected freaking sharks with freaking lasers on their freaking heads.b:angry

Thanks a lot for reminding me of the dreams PWE crushed.b:cry
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Are you taking ecstasy?

Good grief, stop flaming, Can't you see that this thread is not to suggest the race itself but to make the people QQ'ing and asking for new races to be implemented stop being so bloody annoying?

Enough said.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and the winner of the you got trolled award goes to...

Are you taking ecstasy?

stop the rage and think before you type. never mind that would take intelligence.

everyone else here seems to understand the point but you went off on a raging tangent.
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    a robot with laser beams coming out of its eyes. the laser beams hit for 50000000 damage with no pvp reduction and bypass all resistances. if a laser beam kills you all your equipment drops including bound items regardless if you have safety lock on or if you use GS. once you die your character is permanently deleted and can never be used again.

oh did i forget that i am the only one that is allowed to create this character.

can we end all new race rants already? it took PW over 4 years to release 2 new races. they will not add more 3 months later no matter how many times you ask.

any questions?

As long as it has ironheart b:chuckle.......

But seriously, point taken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"