Character customization question

Options
Aria_skye - Lost City
Aria_skye - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I was looking through the preset characters for female blademasters and came across the template called fiery. It has the exact hair color I want in a character however I'd like to make a venomancer character and am unable to reproduce the dark red the fiery hair color is. I know about ini files and know its against ToS to switch race templates between tideborn and non tideborn however within the file I see the numerical value for color.
Is it ok to copy the numerical value from the fiery template's hair color into a template I make for a venomancer character in order to get the same dark red? If not is there a way that I can achieve this? Any help would be appreciated as I want that hair color.
Post edited by Aria_skye - Lost City on

Comments

• Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    submit a ticket ? bump b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1: Pick Hair Type
    2: Change color to red
    3: Select the third of the visible hair textures. (only 3 are visible doesn't really matter which you choose but this just lets you get to the other ones faster)
    4: Push down key to go beyond the visible three and choose the fourth or fifth hair texture. (forgot which one it was)
    5: ????
    6: PROFIT

On a relevant side note, the answer to your original question is a no as that counts as modifying game files. Of course, seeing as nobody will really be able to tell the difference unless you start telling people....
  • Aria_skye - Lost City
    Aria_skye - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    okie, got it close but not quite the right color as the fiery template on the female blademaster. ty for the suggestion.
    all this just to get a dark red the blademasters already have is frustrating.

Edit: I found the charmer template to be close enough on veno, guess I'll stick to that