class problems

gwr27
gwr27 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Psychic
i like magic type but this game offers 3 types i love the debuffs of psychic but i love the ele/dmg of the mage and the healing/buffing skills of healer and idk really what class togo as and im looking for some info on them ty b:pleased
Post edited by gwr27 on

Comments

• Triton - Raging Tide
    Triton - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    gwr27 wrote: »
    i like magic type but this game offers 3 types i love the debuffs of psychic but i love the ele/dmg of the mage and the healing/buffing skills of healer and idk really what class togo as and im looking for some info on them ty b:pleased
    Me don't understand what your trying to tell us.b:shockedb:surrender

Edit- If you looking for info on psy then all i can tell you from expierence is that, they are great Damage Dealers and a great solo class. Personally, i went full mag 9mag 1 str every two levels, works great for me.
    No i am not"Triton" from DW. I came from sanctuary and my name is based on mythology. b:bye
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok I think I kinda get it...

The way I see it, psy is kinda a mix of wiz and cleric.

Psy has a mix of the elements, not as much as the wiz but we do have it. We cast faster than the wiz, they have bigger dmg output.

We also have an aoe heal which is pretty nice - this is like cleric. Cleric has more healing skills and less of a cool down. Our healing skill has a long cool down.

But psy has a wide range I think, they can be support, they can be dd, they can solo. I have played every class on here and I have had the most fun on psy. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry