Veno Soloin TT3-1

Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I heard that 3-1 is soloable in Squad Mode for Venos with Hercs so I wanted to try solo it by myself to get mats for my TT90 and few of my friends.
I just got herc about a month or so ago and the only TT I have tanked is 1-2 Squad so as you can see, I'm not that experienced b:surrender
Are there things I should be aware of in 3-1 while tankin? Bosses/Mobs wise?
Luring boss to safe place? Lurin mobs so wont get ganged?
Side Infos: I'm lvl83 Vit-Arcane Veno with -18%chan and can swap equips for -21%chan. Cant remember my mag attk but I'll edit it in wen i get on game. Thanks in advance any comments/help is appreciated.
Post edited by Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• sandeep122
    sandeep122 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1st do with party , try tanking all bosses then if u able to successfully tank all boss do SQD mode solo

tanking 3-1 is easy btw

u only nd to lure 1st boss cause when he die his room closes

#he close range aoe , Frontal aoe

all other bosss normal (no aoe) go to room tank it

# u cant do timed boss(3min boss )

# i think u nd to kill ~ 15 or 16 mobs in total to prevent Half HP aoe

# in short 3-1 is easy but takes time if soloing
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    sandeep122 wrote: »
    1st do with party , try tanking all bosses then if u able to successfully tank all boss do SQD mode solo
    Its safer if I ask 1st then try to do it, no1 wants a partywipe xD

# u cant do timed boss(3min boss )
    Which one is 3mins?The Boss with word scream its name?

# in short 3-1 is easy but takes time if soloing
    Sometimes as in 3-4hours?

Thanks again for ur inputs b:cute
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    3 minute boss is the boss in the middle room. Cant remember the name atm.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    3 minute boss is the boss in the middle room. Cant remember the name atm.

I think it's Djinnscream or something. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You can tank 3-1 easy. I did it at like lvl 81 without channeling gear and with minimum magic.

Since you're terrible squishy you might wanna kill first boss inside the room than teleport out of TT, and walk back in. I know i died loads trying to lure it out of the room at low 8X. If not fast enough his aoe will interrupt your attempts to re-summon herc, than bramble hood runs out and you're kinda 1-2 shoot. But if you're to fast luring you will loose him. Its very tricky before you can tank some of his aoe.

Also you need to kill a total of 16 mobs in there, if not bosses will kill you when you attack them, maybe you already know that. You cant solo 3 min boss either unless you get at least 2-3 more DDs helping, but the other bosses should be easy.

Soloing 3-1 at low 8X prolly takes you at least 2.5-3 hours b:chuckle
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i know i can solo 3-1, did it before but wasnt djin 5 minutes boss, now is 3? anyway i heard about venos soloing djin with skilled pets (they do most damage anyway) so probably any of them want to share their experience?
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    i know i can solo 3-1, did it before but wasnt djin 5 minutes boss, now is 3? anyway i heard about venos soloing djin with skilled pets (they do most damage anyway) so probably any of them want to share their experience?

2 venos, triple spark and he dies in under 1.5 minutes.

same for 3.2

1 veno with lots of Mag attack (400 + magic) , triple spark can take him.

as long as you have a pet entertaining him.. he wont go after you.
    (only does 1 damage to the pet, dont need to heal. whren the timer is finished.; he will first one shot the pet, then you )
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    do as gasoline said,dont try to lure cuz boss does phys.aoe,if u run too fast boss will reset,if u go to slow..ull probably die,u can do it i think but with charm,soul transfusion and pots but its a waste of money.
    better do it inside room,then port town when boss is done,and go back inside.
    u dont need party for it,u can solo all.
    just a tip if u go do it alone,after u clear hall with mobs and get to that part where are 3 bosses in smaller rooms,when u finish one boss stow and summon herc again b4 next boss.gba boss got alot of hp,till u finish it,and start next one without stowing herc,buffs gonna be gone in the middle of it and boss is going to 1 shot it with skill.
    if u decide to do 3min boss,next one is deathflow which u also need to lure out if u are going to kill it.
    edited February 2010
    do as gasoline said,dont try to lure cuz boss does phys.aoe,if u run too fast boss will reset,if u go to slow..ull probably die,u can do it i think but with charm,soul transfusion and pots but its a waste of money.
    better do it inside room,then port town when boss is done,and go back inside.
    u dont need party for it,u can solo all.
    just a tip if u go do it alone,after u clear hall with mobs and get to that part where are 3 bosses in smaller rooms,when u finish one boss stow and summon herc again b4 next boss.gba boss got alot of hp,till u finish it,and start next one without stowing herc,buffs gonna be gone in the middle of it and boss is going to 1 shot it with skill.
    if u decide to do 3min boss,next one is deathflow which u also need to lure out if u are going to kill it.

Why do you have to port town then come back in after 1st boss is killed? Wouldnt it reset the TT and lost the subs? Just a bit confused xD
    So on the room of 3 bosses, only need to lure Deathflow out, the other 2 can kill in its room?
  • Nerruse - Lost City
    Nerruse - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Luring first boss in 3-1 is easy as eating a pie b:pleased

Kill the witches and then just attack boss with herc. When u see he used bash push follow button and run to the room. Stop herc in the middle of the room and wait for boss to enter it. Then just run to the balcony calling your herc to follow.

This is super easy and safe method. I have never been struck by his aoe.
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for all the Tips and Advices b:laugh Really Appreciated =]
    Gonna test it with a squad now b:victory
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You can tank 3-1 easy. I did it at like lvl 81 without channeling gear and with minimum magic.

Since you're terrible squishy you might wanna kill first boss inside the room than teleport out of TT, and walk back in. I know i died loads trying to lure it out of the room at low 8X. If not fast enough his aoe will interrupt your attempts to re-summon herc, than bramble hood runs out and you're kinda 1-2 shoot. But if you're to fast luring you will loose him. Its very tricky before you can tank some of his aoe.

Also you need to kill a total of 16 mobs in there, if not bosses will kill you when you attack them, maybe you already know that. You cant solo 3 min boss either unless you get at least 2-3 more DDs helping, but the other bosses should be easy.

Soloing 3-1 at low 8X prolly takes you at least 2.5-3 hours b:chuckle

not sure why you would want to unsummon/resummon? much easier to just put on manual and hit follow.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why do you have to port town then come back in after 1st boss is killed? Wouldnt it reset the TT and lost the subs? Just a bit confused xD
    So on the room of 3 bosses, only need to lure Deathflow out, the other 2 can kill in its room?
    using teleport wont reset any TT ot FB. i use this often to clear my inventory then coming back
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    not sure why you would want to unsummon/resummon? much easier to just put on manual and hit follow.

I use a cactus, a ranged pet to lure so i dont have to bother with mobs in there or wait for stuff to move closer, when i grab the boss. Which is why i have to summon herc outside.

But yeah you can also kill the witches guarding the doorway and wait til boss gets in range, send herc on boss, call it back - run out and have herc follow you. Than you dont have to re-summon it and risk getting killed from aoe.

Alltho running with the herc and having the boss hunting you might still be risky if you're very low lvl and might die from 1 aoe.
  • Ana_I - Sanctuary
    Ana_I - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm i got 432 magic points,, but im not sure i can take Dijen alone.Maybe need better weapon and rings?
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    killing mobs to get back out the the center room if you dont lure coredash takes about 5 minutes and you dont have to deal with the messy lure. its more trouble than its worth imo. you dont get stuck anywhere if you dont lure the boss, i dont know why you would have to tele out.

and yeah, when did the 5 minute boss become the 3 minute boss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ana_I - Sanctuary
    Ana_I - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    as its so easy to lure, i dont see any point not luring+ you gotta go that way anyway eventually.I think still best to lure coredash, just send pet in and ruuuun :)

And Dijen been 3 minute boss for....pretty long already :)
    I tryed him alone and got 800k off him, but he got 1.4m, i cant see where i can get extra 600k damage.