Cash Shop Prediction

2»

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    FYI nothing in the Cash Shop appears to have changed as of now. Usually the Boutique changes go active on the East Coast servers at midnight, so looks like it's just the plat charms this week.

edit: Scratch that. Various fashion.
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All the new fashion fails except the last one. That one looks sexy. The rest can go to hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All the new fashion fails except the last one. That one looks sexy. The rest can go to hell.

i like the eastern set, but mayhaps its because ive been studying mandarin and chinese culture for the past three yearsb:surrender
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Ayekim - Harshlands
    Ayekim - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that warm genie pack sounds nice...

but no, i think PWI is trying to prove to the players that they can do without the packs for a few weeks.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If by last one you mean the Thunder set, yes. That's all kinds of sexy and bad-****. Need to fiddle with my hair though to keep it from clipping through the high collar. Also need to go make some money so I can afford it b:surrender

I suppose the Eastern set isn't too bad, but the Vampire set just looks terrible.
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hamster ball , like paddle ball b:victory