What happened to Worries of the Banker?

bootlegger69
bootlegger69 Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
What happened to the worries of the banker quest?
Post edited by bootlegger69 on

Comments

• VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some bankers have the quest, others don't. Unless they changed something with the latest patch (highly doubtful as that would make many players very unhappy).
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • bootlegger69
    edited February 2010
    I have a 2nd lvl alt and the quest is not in either of his quest list?
    edited February 2010
    Did you at least try talking to a banker or two? I know it used to be in the quest finder but I'd honestly be relieved if they took it out of there. If the quest isn't at any bankers then it means the devs removed the quest. That would be stupid since the Worries of the Banker quest was the only way to increase the amount of space in the bank (both the material quest and safe extension stone quest were are the same quest, just different options in the quest).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • bootlegger69
    edited February 2010
    b:shockedOf courseb:shocked I did that I am not a total noob besides the fact I have made over 30 million coin in the last 8 months selling the DQ's for that quest and have 7 other chars that I have done those 2 quests for.
  • Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear
    Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shockedOf courseb:shocked I did that I am not a total noob besides the fact I have made over 30 million coin in the last 8 months selling the DQ's for that quest and have 7 other chars that I have done those 2 quests for.

...good for you and she's only trying to help u know?

i think they changed the name, it's called increased safe slots now, if i'm not mistaking? that's what the worries of the banker quest did right?
  • bootlegger69
    edited February 2010
    Yes I understand she's just trying to help and yes you are right they have changed the quest list around but it wasn't there when I posted this thread. Thank you for the response.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Its still there.
    :)
    edited February 2010
    ...good for you and she's only trying to help u know?

i think they changed the name, it's called increased safe slots now, if i'm not mistaking? that's what the worries of the banker quest did right?

I'm a guy.b:sad

And they changed the name of the quest? O_o
    Since when? o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
  • Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear
    Bellatrixie - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm a guy.b:sad

And they changed the name of the quest? O_o
    Since when? o_O

Sorry bout me having guessed your sex wrong.
    And idk with expantion i guess?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The new name of the quest is "Gather the Materials." I think they changed the name with the Rising Tide expansion. At least one of the bankers in Plume, Lost and Etherblade, and the banker in Raging Tide all have the quest, as does the West Arch banker at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga