HOW MUCH IS citrine gem?

Options
LinLana - Dreamweaver
LinLana - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
have any one know how much is citrine gem?
Post edited by LinLana - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Erm..
    I was about to say but it depends server to server and Im not on dreamweaver >.< b:surrenderb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Over 9000

10 char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gems vary in price over time - but:

You can BUY a basic Citrine for 530 coin from the NPC. You can then combine those at the jewelsmith. This gets you low level gems cheaply.

You can make a flawless Citrine gem from 14 tokens - so as tokens go up this price will go up, but it's currently around 250k.

And lastly flawless gems DO drop from high level instances, so there's always a few on sale - 250-300k seems to be the current stabl-ish price for them.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You can make a flawless Citrine gem from 14 tokens - so as tokens go up this price will go up, but it's currently around 250k.
    That's a flawless shard, not gem. A citrine gem is the second-highest version of shard which gives +115 hp. While it's not clear that that's what the OP was referring to, on HT citrine gems frequently sell for 15-25 million.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ah, yes - if you want the stupidly high shards, many millions. Many tens of millions.
  • Anadyon - Lost City
    Anadyon - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what about ragged fur and animal fur; isn't there a place to see the average prices on these mats. Trying to sell them in Archosaur
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anadyon b:surrender don't use other thread to ask.
    Well those thing not a mats but just a low lv item with no use, no one buy them so just sell them to npc.
    Ups animal fur is a mats, (thanks hamsta =D) i guess you may want to try 1k for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what about ragged fur and animal fur; isn't there a place to see the average prices on these mats. Trying to sell them in Archosaur

yes it be called Archosaur
    what you do be to check out the other cat shops selling them.
    b:surrender
    also me what MoonUsagi said, me are pretty sure that ragged fur be worthless.
    not sure about animal fur but it also probably be worthless.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anadyon - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    have but haven't anyone selling.
  • Anadyon - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anadyon b:surrender don't use other thread to ask.
    Well those thing not a mats but just a low lv item with no use, no one buy them so just sell them to npc.
    Ups animal fur is a mats, (thanks hamsta =D) i guess you may want to try 1k for it.

thanks Moon
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well then logically it be
    1. super rare
    2. worthless
    3. you be looking the wrong place.
    most likely it be choice #2 in this case since animal fur and ragged fur be not rare at all and you be looking around at archosaur.
    b:surrender

d(^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options

You can try the auction house - that categorises mats pretty well, and should give you SOME idea of what the current asking price is.

Otherwise, just gotta paw your way through all those catshops.

Really low mats often sell in the starter cities, and all crafting mats tend to be clustered around the blacksmith/tailor etc.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ragged fur is useless... just NPC that (and buddha hands, element powder, limestone and a couple other low level items with no use. I think they're the equivalent of DQ items, without an equivalent DQ quest.) There is literally no reason for any player to buy it from you for anything above NPC price.

Animal fur is a level 1 mat. You can't even use it to make anything in Archosaur so it won't sell there, take it to one of the starter cities and try cat shopping it. It's used to make level 2 and 3 light armor, and maybe some of the level 2 and 3 weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga