manslaughters
manslaughters Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
hi
i had download and pathed the game successfully.

but when i'm ging to login it just say please wait for hours and it don't change.i test it in another computer and it repeat.

please tell me what i must do to correct my problem.
Post edited by manslaughters on

Comments

• Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary
    Kiyoshi_Soma - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You could be experiencing the lag issue many other people are having. They are either unable to log into the game or they get booted right away. Give it a couple hours and try again as the lag issue is not a constant. Hope you get in soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manslaughters
    edited February 2010
    thanks now I'm waiting about 4 hours without any progress.
    On average, how much time that needs to login.

and when it going to login.can i use alt+tab and worked by some sftwares or not.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    check your firewall
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • manslaughters
    edited February 2010
    my firewall is off.

does the problem might be with my win 7.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There could be local internet hiccups in your area. Please restart your PC and networking gear and try again later.

You can check out what could be going on in the world with Internet connections here: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html

If you are using Vista or 7, see here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741681&postcount=3

See antivirus info too, because yours could be blocking traffic for the game, or the game itself. Links below \/
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.