Most annoying things..

GrYnnAn - Sanctuary
GrYnnAn - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
That isn't a bug (regarded by the GMs anyway.)
Post edited by GrYnnAn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    None, really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To number 1 : Oh well, it's not in the era. Neither is 99% of the rest of the fashion on the game. QQ more - I happen to like it.

To number 2 : I didn't even notice. I don't pay attention to such details in honesty.

Number 3 : Skill descriptions do need to be fixed but they aren't overly, overly broken. You know, it's not rocket science to figure out what that skill actually does, much like it's not rocket science to understand what was supposed to be said in place of a typo. You just need this thing called a brain and you're fine.

Number 4 : Don't know, don't care, doesn't annoy me in the least.

Number 5 : Yes. Annoying. But if you learn to not click it you'll do just fine.

Number 6 : um.... chyeah.

Number 7 : Without a doubt, the most annoying thing on this game: noobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Everything In This Game Annoys The Living **** Out Of Me I'll Be In The Corner Cutting Myself With A Blunt Plastic Spoon If You Need Me See You Later
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Everything In This Game Annoys The Living **** Out Of Me I'll Be In The Corner Cutting Myself With A Blunt Plastic Spoon If You Need Me See You Later

*Hands Olba a SPORK

~S
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The cancel bid button in auction. What's it for anyway?
    When you're out-bid on an auction, it continues to show up under "my bids" so that you can continue to bid on it. If you would like to give up on that auction (the price has been bid up beyond what you're willing to pay), then clicking cancel bid will remove it from "my bids".
  • Secuoia - Heavens Tear
    Secuoia - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    West archb:angry
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1) Yeah, since there aren't guns in PWI in a somewhat medieval setting, why are they on clothes?

2) That never really annoyed me, but it always made me wonder wtf was going on with it.

4) Yes, wtf is up with the cancel button that does not work.

5) Agreed. The sort button is absolutely horrid and should have a confirmation. Gotta be careful to not press that accidentally.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Beginning every word in a sentence with a capital letter, there was no check box for this on the poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shealu - Heavens Tear
    Shealu - Heavens Tear Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ruberbanding and skills not fixedb:surrender
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    7: Polls

• GrYnnAn - Sanctuary
    GrYnnAn - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    7: Polls

lol, however, that's the forum, not the game.
    When you're out-bid on an auction, it continues to show up under "my bids" so that you can continue to bid on it. If you would like to give up on that auction (the price has been bid up beyond what you're willing to pay), then clicking cancel bid will remove it from "my bids".

Ah, ok. So it's a spelling/misleading description issue then. It doesn't cancel bid, it removes article from the 'my bids-list'.
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You (and everybody else on PWI) were one yourself when you first started playing. [rolls eyes]

Anyways, a few things that annoy me that were not on the poll list:

1. PWI devs not caring about the major bugs and glitches we have been reporting for months and that they REFUSE to fix them.
    2. People that always use "txt speak".
    3. People who always use common chat as a trade channel.
    4. People that spam for any reason in any channel.
    5. My factionless characters receiving faction invites without the inviting officer saying anything. If you're too lazy to tell me about your faction and why I should join, then the answer is "no".
    6. When on my veno, more than one mob is attacking the pet and I heal the pet, usually all but the one being attacked by the pet come after ME instead.
    7. GMs having special equipment that literally makes them invincible to all mobs in the entire game.
    8. Higher level quest exp rewards should be a LOT higher than what they are now, like maybe 10 times more. I don't like having to do crazy stone and world quests for about a month just to level up.

All I can think of at the moment...
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010

8. Higher level quest exp rewards should be a LOT higher than what they are now, like maybe 10 times more. I don't like having to do crazy stone and world quests for about a month just to level up.
    COLOR]

I thought that's what grinding, frost, rebirth and cube were for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You (and everybody else on PWI) were one yourself when you first started playing. [rolls eyes]

ahem.. noobs or newbs? >__> big difference...
    oracle noob = noob
    new player is newb.. XD

ontopic: what about all the QQ-ing about tideborn?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • YukiChana - Harshlands
    YukiChana - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ahem.. noobs or newbs? >__> big difference...
    oracle noob = noob
    new player is newb.. XD

ontopic: what about all the QQ-ing about tideborn?

Yay finally I knew what newbie ment.

What about the mountain glitch? You jump off the mountain so many times o-o b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Strawberry_
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Yay finally I knew what newbie ment.

What about the mountain glitch? You jump off the mountain so many times o-o b:shedtear

omg yeh I hate that too Q__Q
    or someone gets lost in dungeon and brings about 20 mobs to the rest of the squad b:laugh or wait... that's actually kinda funny ^^'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The pirate set has a gun (or atleast the male version)

I never heard any QQ ing about that back at halloween, why are people doing it now?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    because the pirate sets were free back then, and pwi was giving away stuff for free.
    this costs money and people will always need something to QQ about b:laugh

omg I'm bored >__>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    6. When on my veno, more than one mob is attacking the pet and I heal the pet, usually all but the one being attacked by the pet come after ME instead.

Worse for clerics. People expect you to keep them alive but if they don't aggro everything you get heal aggro, so you either die or get yelled at for letting them die.

If other mobs attack your pet, target them and tell your pet to attack before throwing a heal. Only way to prevent being attacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Worse for clerics. People expect you to keep them alive but if they don't aggro everything you get heal aggro, so you either die or get yelled at for letting them die.

**** 'em, let them die, let them yell. Because these are normally the people who when you do get heal aggro, they will let the mob keep attacking you because they won't notice. Then you will die. I figure if I stay alive, I can res them after they die. And they may die anyways after you get heal aggro. So let 'em die.

On topic - The most annoying thing lately is, the tb QQ. One that really gets to me is the groupies in wc. b:spit Idk why but it really is annoying to see some no name pop into wc and start on about how they only like the pk guys from _____ faction and ______ faction. Saying all the "wonderful" things they would do for them. Come on, really? Get off your comp and find the real guys in life, they are sooo much better than pixels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ill tell you what annoys me

people who brag about getting to lvl 90 in 5 days.
    getting countless hate pm's every time i world chat recruiting for my guild
    not being able to fly and falling into the water in Arch center and i cant get out
    b:rage
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Catsnap - Heavens Tear
    Catsnap - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lags and dcs for european users on heaven's (can't really change a server now Q_Q)
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I selected: The total ignorance to fix spelling issues, and skill descriptions. There are many other things I find worse than the things you listed but I choose the biggest one from your list. This problem is so very basic and easy to fix. Anyone that grew up with English as their primary language and actually went to some schooling to understand it should be able to fix everything.

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To number 1 : Oh well, it's not in the era. Neither is 99% of the rest of the fashion on the game. QQ more - I happen to like it.

To number 2 : I didn't even notice. I don't pay attention to such details in honesty.

Number 3 : Skill descriptions do need to be fixed but they aren't overly, overly broken. You know, it's not rocket science to figure out what that skill actually does, much like it's not rocket science to understand what was supposed to be said in place of a typo. You just need this thing called a brain and you're fine.

Number 4 : Don't know, don't care, doesn't annoy me in the least.

Number 5 : Yes. Annoying. But if you learn to not click it you'll do just fine.

Number 6 : um.... chyeah.

We are all noobs at the begining of the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Catsnap - Heavens Tear
    Catsnap - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I selected: The total ignorance to fix spelling issues, and skill descriptions. There are many other things I find worse than the things you listed but I choose the biggest one from your list. This problem is so very basic and easy to fix. Anyone that grew up with English as their primary language and actually went to some schooling to understand it should be able to fix everything.

RAWR! I'm a tiger

so to get this straight... you want the few words to be fixed when the whole wc shouts nonsense syllables most of the times? lol why? there are so many other things that need to be fixed that I think this one should be the least of our problems (most of the times I don't even read the quest story lol) b:chuckle
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I selected: The total ignorance to fix spelling issues, and skill descriptions. There are many other things I find worse than the things you listed but I choose the biggest one from your list.

I think you should look harder at one of the more important lines of my text

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I hope you're rolling your eyes at your own stupidity here.

Noob =/= newb

When I first starting playing Perfect World, I was a newb. I was new to the game.

Newb = new to the game, learning how it works

Noob = oracle noob, person who's played the game for months and months and months yet still fails to understand even the most basic of concepts, "QQ PLZ HELP PLZZZZZ PLZZZ I NEED THIS BOSS PLZZZZ" spams whenever they need something because they are incapable of a very simple "Could anybody lend a few moments to help me with this boss, please?" question nor asking people on their friends list

I could go on, but I'm hoping you're getting the point.

While those of you who would Wikiattack would insist the two have the same meaning, you will soon learn that in this day and age "noob" is now being used as a derogatory term to describe those who are annoying and insist that they know how to play a game when they are in fact exactly the opposite and don't have the foggiest about what they're doing.

And if you continue to insist that we were all "noobs" at the start of this game, then the very instant you use an oracle for the first time I will accuse you of being on oracle noob.
    Sound good?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aeremay - Harshlands
    Aeremay - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This isn't one of them on the list... I don't think. But, when clothing can't layer over other clothing, making it stick out like a sore thumb.

Boots for example, if you wear jeans, pants, stockings, etc, they stick out of the boots, irritating my eyes. The same with hair, sometimes they go inside your body.