Gaurdian Scroll Option

Options
Technotic - Sanctuary
Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
When I die, sometimes I don't want the Guardian Scroll to activate, we should have a choice to use it or not.

Example: In my squad is a Cleric with level 11 Revive. I don't want the scroll to activate, because the Cleric can give me 100% exp back.

So before I resurrect, I want the option to use scroll of not.

Note: This only works for Exp. If you die in PK mode, it shouldn't give you the option to use it or not.
Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
Post edited by Technotic - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bmwrabcd1234
    bmwrabcd1234 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    When I die, sometimes I don't want the Guardian Scroll to activate, we should have a choice to use it or not.

Example: In my squad is a Cleric with level 11 Revive. I don't want the scroll to activate, because the Cleric can give me 100% exp back.

So before I resurrect, I want the option to use scroll of not.

Note: This only works for Exp. If you die in PK mode, it shouldn't give you the option to use it or not.

while i personally agree with the idea. both the pve and pvp circumstances you mentioned i dont see it happening because it would cost PWI money. forcing you to have the scrolls on you just in case...
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    while i personally agree with the idea. both the pve and pvp circumstances you mentioned i dont see it happening because it would cost PWI money. forcing you to have the scrolls on you just in case...

This..
    I just bank mine before BH/FF/Whatever I do grouped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You want a choice? Don't carry them. GA's are an added benefit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I support that idea, but honestly, I don't think it is going to happen, since even on mob kills, you might drop stuff (0.1% probability when white named), so, the scrolls are there to protect you from that also.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if u know u have ep in party just dont bring scroll with u
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Guardian Scrolls are cash shop items, so giving an option NOT to use them if you have them would make PWE lose money.

Not going to happen.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.