New Player LFGuild

Options
lizenz
lizenz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Hey everyone, I'm completely green to this game, downloaded it about a week ago and have been taking my time just exploring and getting into the mechanics of the game, this is why currently I am only level 7, haha.

Anyway, as with any MMO it can get boring at times playing a multiplayer game solo so if any guilds would be willing to take a newbie under their wing please feel free to message "Ivelliose" in-game.
Post edited by lizenz on

Comments

• Ivelliose - Harshlands
    Ivelliose - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ...just found the avatar option. Putting a second post so as not to cause confusion when I reply, haha.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First of all, welcome to Harshlands b:pleased
    Second: check out cleric forums for info about builds so you won't mess up your character.
    Third: it's easier to find guild in-game. Actually, you should get random invites to guilds every now and then :P
    Probably you will have to change guilds few times before you find the one that suits you, so good luck!
    Packs World International
  • Ivelliose - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    To the first and third: Thank you and thanks for the tip :).

To the second: Way ahead of you on that one, I know how F2Ps work and I don't feel like shelling out cash for a respec. I'm trying the 6/2/2 (or 3/1/1) LA build :)
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I would go to a better server, ijs
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    welcome and Dustin u seem so butthurt with HL did sum1 in here pked u till u quit or sumthing? b:laugh I mean, u and about 2 more ppl keep advertising about HL having no ppl, no pvp and no fun even though none of u plays :S
    edited February 2010
    Options
    welcome and Dustin u seem so butthurt with HL did sum1 in here pked u till u quit or sumthing? b:laugh I mean, u and about 2 more ppl keep advertising about HL having no ppl, no pvp and no fun even though none of u plays :S

nuu I'm just saying if this dude is looking for peeeeveeeeeeepeeeee he isn't going to find it on this server that's all...I don't advertise I tell the...truth!
    I will be playing once summer break come's Q_Q

• Ivelliose - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And why would one not find it on one of only TWO PvP servers? haha.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    And why would one not find it on one of only TWO PvP servers? haha.

he is just trolling, plenty of 30 - 60's pvp against one another in smaller areas where the higher ups don't come around

welcome to the server, as long as you don't get caught up in the drama, you will have a blast b:victory
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Welcome to Harshlands Server Ivelliose....Guild hopping until you find your fit can be discouraging at time but hang in there and you will find the right Guild for you.The Cleric Forum on here is very helpful..I myself used it alot, and still do from time to time. If I can be of any help to you feel free to pm me in game.....Great Luck and much Success!!!!b:pleasedb:victoryb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This dude has been level 8 for some time now, I think he left.

• Ivelliose - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm still around. I've been exploring and whatnot. Learning the ropes of all the crafts, all that stuff. It's quite an in-depth game for a F2P :)
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm still around. I've been exploring and whatnot. Learning the ropes of all the crafts, all that stuff. It's quite an in-depth game for a F2P :)

if you're looking for F2P ---> go to pve b:surrender
    P2P ----> PvP b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you're looking for F2P ---> go to pve b:surrender
    P2P ----> PvP b:cry

i dont P2P and i still PVPb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I know, pwi was my first mmorpg and I never expected to mmorpg to have such a depth in game hehe I spent around 1 week at lvl30 on my first char jus getting amazed at everything that was in the game, the big mobs, the nice trees and the realistic water when u put everything on system at max. At those times I never thought I would even b able to put a char to lvl90 without having to spend sum good months in the game but now I have 2 90+ chars and looking back at all this reminds of how awesome this game is cuz no matter what other mmorpg I tried to look for pwi is the only 1 which got my interest.
  • Xelthion - Harshlands
    Xelthion - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i dont P2P and i still PVPb:cute

liar! you P2P!!!! I remember your name popping up at least 3 times when the GM announces marriages lol