why wings for tideborn?

Options
13»

Comments

• Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You guys are just hating on us tideborns cause finally another class has wings for once. I like how they look like fae wings. And they glow too, so that is another reason you hate on our wings.

BTW it shows my actual level.

YES OF COURSE us complaining about the Tide wings is a personal attack on all Tideborn!!! Can't possibly be because we think the game designers were lazy and gave a crappy set of horrible looking, overpriced wings to a race that otherwise would look great!

We jealous because your wings glow? Is that 4x char your main? Must be, since any player thats been around for more than a few weeks will know that Brilliant Plumes, Seraphic Mist, Glory, Dark Night, Sparkebright, Wings of Daedalius, and even the new red and blue ones all glow and sparkle. lol.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just make them move more naturally please. b:sweat
    At last i won't feel weird looking at it movement. b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Devs spent too much time overpowering tide born and didn't focus on wings, XD
    Seriously man, give it a rest, nobody is listening to you anyway.

Apparently you are because you always respond to all my posts negatively. :D Unless you're a nobody...
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I get a kick out of talking to idiots.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I get a kick out of talking to idiots.

Gosh, so annoying, let us forum trolls be happy for once, if you have something personal against Technotic, go get a room and discus it, leave him alone, I like his threads, but you are rotting everything, and since I might be pked for this, bring it on, I am a WIZARD, would be oneshooted anyway, no matter if you are overpowered or not.

*Edit* Almost forgot to say this, they should not have wings, but flying without a mount would meant not being able to show it off, and that is what cash shop is for (If you do not think so, look at my wardrobe ^^).

The solution, a flying bubble, or a glowing water ball under their feet. If you don't like those ones, flying on the fishes that follow you every time you meditate would be the thing to do *Edit*
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    War whale, giant clamfish, ancient sea dragon as aerocraft. b:faint
    The way they right now . . they just copy elves . . x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I liked the picture of them flying the fish a while back. But wings are kind of an elf thing. BUT I don't really care they have them, at least make them bend.

Only thing I want to add; Gills to Wings... Hell of an evolution. That's like Magikarp to Gyarados. XD

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yea, for real.. even if they keep those wings, they should be modified to be more fishier b:laugh
  • Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Divine_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah wings are kinda dissapointing the fact that each class has its on teleportation is unique and this ruins it. this clearly shows the effort the devs make into creating something new BUT im sure that fish was out of question since lvl 30 for barb is a fish and some are fish for barbs so fis wouldnt be good. my idea would be something they stand on. like balls of water [different colors/ornaments on the fancyer ones] or mabye something on the line of starfishes or somethin. but in retrospec the new areogear for this class is bad.
    "When life gives you arrows give them back ", Divine_Demon b:sin
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Flowing water. Like they're surfing on it would be cool.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yea, untamed took mantas. But there's also two aquatic mounts. That ugly-as-hell bulbfish, and the lobster. So don't blame just us! b:angry

Yea, I hated the green vertigo wings for the tideborn. But the wildfire is awesome! Now my assn is a flying fish fry :D
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dagnatic - Sanctuary
    Dagnatic - Sanctuary Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i recon they should just go into Murmaid/man form and swim through the sky like its water.....
    that ot give them dolphins, sharks, turtles, fish, sea slugs, sea horses, flying fish, ect
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hope they change it . . b:sad
    most likely . . never . . b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsukasashoji
    tsukasashoji Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What if the we give them these giant soul-bubble things instead? Flying orbs of energy instead of... these plastic wings?

I think it would be cool to fly around inside a giant, luminous bubble!