Beyond lv 105

2»

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Does not matter if it's one, ten, dozens or so, the point is still the same. Your suggestion would basically destroy TW and high-level PvP by making the strongest factions even more stronger while the weaker ones gain little or nothing.

So . . to make these kind of idea working everything must reset from zero ? b:surrender
    Everyone start as newbie again, tw map reset again, everyone must make new faction again ?
    (so everyone equal again ? except heavy cash shopper i guess b:shutup but that how you win these game b:shutup)
    Because what i see is " It will make the strongest more stronger these idea is bad. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ... So basically you want to reward people who get to 105 by making them vastly overpowered in comparison to anyone who is, say, 104? What a great idea, surefire to make the cash shoppers happy.

Same goes with many levels. 69 to 70(New TT armor), 88 to 89(demon/sage), 99 to 100(more skills). I could keep going but I think you get the point.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Same goes with many levels. 69 to 70(New TT armor), 88 to 89(demon/sage), 99 to 100(more skills). I could keep going but I think you get the point.

Nothing you mentioned makes anybody "vastly" overpowered in comparison to the level before it. With the possibly exception of lv89 with sage/demon cultis, but even that is pushing it to call it "vastly" overpowered.

In my humble opinion, this idea is just a ripoff of another game. A change like this, like people pointed out before, be a fundamental change, and if it wasnt implemented to start with, it's not going to happen, and perhaps is better off not happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010

69 to 70? Lol, the TT70 armor sucks to begin with.

88-89 only matters if you have all of the crucial cultivation skills, some of which cost tens of millions. For example, the standard price for Quick Shot seems to be at 25 millions.

99 to 100, you gain, what, 1 skill? Well, alright, the 100 skills tend to be really good.

Wait, how come you did not mention TT80, TT90, TT99, TT100, Lunar or Frost at all?

Quite frankly, there is only so much a few gear changes or skills can do. If you look at the suggestions posted by this person, they're pretty much the kind that would make anyone below 105 a joke for anyone who actually is 105.

And really, considering the amounts of experience required for 100-105, anyone but cash shoppers reaching that level anytime soon is a ridiculous idea. And you really do not want to make the cash shoppers anymore overpowered than they already are. Oh, and btw, the exp amount required to go from 100 to 105 is enough to get 1 character to 104, another to 103 and a third one to 101. Think about it, that's three 10x characters, out of which 2 are higher than any player that we currently have on all servers. Talk about ridiculous.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok then
    close thread/ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    69 to 70? Lol, the TT70 armor sucks to begin with.

88-89 only matters if you have all of the crucial cultivation skills, some of which cost tens of millions. For example, the standard price for Quick Shot seems to be at 25 millions.

99 to 100, you gain, what, 1 skill? Well, alright, the 100 skills tend to be really good.

Wait, how come you did not mention TT80, TT90, TT99, TT100, Lunar or Frost at all?

Quite frankly, there is only so much a few gear changes or skills can do. If you look at the suggestions posted by this person, they're pretty much the kind that would make anyone below 105 a joke for anyone who actually is 105.

And really, considering the amounts of experience required for 100-105, anyone but cash shoppers reaching that level anytime soon is a ridiculous idea. And you really do not want to make the cash shoppers anymore overpowered than they already are. Oh, and btw, the exp amount required to go from 100 to 105 is enough to get 1 character to 104, another to 103 and a third one to 101. Think about it, that's three 10x characters, out of which 2 are higher than any player that we currently have on all servers. Talk about ridiculous.

I thought you'd figure out the lunar and frost on your own but it looks like it was too complicated for everyone and you had to announce it. 1(start game)-9(chi)-29(first spark)-59(second spark)-60(TT)-70(TT)-80(TT)-85(Frost)-89(Sage/Demon+Spark)-90(TT)-92(New Sage/Demon)-95(Lunar)-99(More Sage/Demon+TT)-100(Final TT+New Skills) are all gaps of change. The change they're saying at level 105+ isn't going to vastly change the game all that much. it just seems big, but its been in hundreds of other games before.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I thought you'd figure out the lunar and frost on your own but it looks like it was too complicated for everyone and you had to announce it. 1(start game)-9(chi)-29(first spark)-59(second spark)-60(TT)-70(TT)-80(TT)-85(Frost)-89(Sage/Demon+Spark)-90(TT)-92(New Sage/Demon)-95(Lunar)-99(More Sage/Demon+TT)-100(Final TT+New Skills) are all gaps of change. The change they're saying at level 105+ isn't going to vastly change the game all that much. it just seems big, but its been in hundreds of other games before.

This is PWI. I'm not sure what other "hundreds" of games you're talking about. Changing classes maybe there's hundreds. But rebirth and having sub classes? Only one comes to mind. Please specify the "hundreds" you're talking with.

As well, getting a spark/second spark is hardly a game breaker. Same with different levels of TT items. But having a secondary class WILL be a game breaker. Can you imagine trying to take down a barb that's stacked ironhearts on himself? Or can you imagine trying to fight a barb that can cast BIDS on you? That's imba.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I figured you'd ask for hundreds once I said it(Now you're going to ask, "then why did you say it?" don't bother).

The best one though that comes to mind is Conquer.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I can think of one other. That makes two. There's probably a dozen or so more, at most. But the point being, this rebirth system has been included as a fundamental part of gameplay. You either rework the whole system or you don't do it at all. It doesn't work to just tack on things to the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Great! Would love that! b:victory b:kiss

so it wouldn`t be too annoying to have more then 3 weeks for leveling up ;-)